Me and My Family

Old Oct 13th 2019, 8:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Well I’m not going to lie, I don’t want this to end as it’s great reading.

That said, it doesn’t sound like it’s much fun. A wife that’s a mad and unpredictable as a box of frogs, eggshells, no money, no dinner, no chat and I guess no sex. Really what’s the point in staying. The person with the pride issues here isn’t LL, it’s the protagonist himself.
Old Oct 13th 2019, 9:33 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Greetings...

Many thanks all for your kind messages and support.

Firstly, since she left this morning she has not returned yet. I sent her a msg to say that I have the 2k that she said she desperately needed and so far it has gone unread. I suspect her rage this morning has nothing to do with the 2k. Previously when the installment was due, I was given plenty of notice and it was dealt with as routine. I noted from my records the payments for August and September was not requested by her. I asked her about that this morning and I did not get a coherent answer.

After the rage this morning....seemingly about nothing, I thought about reporting the incident to the police. Before I always decided against reporting anything of this nature to the police because she has friends there. This time after a great deal of thought, I decided to file an incident report.

I suspect that I may have to leave soon as my position is now becoming untenable. I have friends nearby where I can go initially and have a deep think about what to do next. Thankyou MikeK1 for your very kind offer ....I am most grateful.

Regards

Do not pay the 2k. You should not pay out anymore money whatsoever ( you may need it). You should not even have offered. Your L/L may have friends in the police, but I can assure you it means absolutly nothing. The police would certainly not risk their job for a trumped up charge. I know from my dealing with the police, they were fair, honest and stuck to the letter of the law.Do you honesty think if the claims made against you were accelerated to a Central ( non small town) police station a policeman would lie to save a freind.........no chance, unless a serious, substantial bribe was offered......hundreds of thousands, maybe a million +.
Old Oct 13th 2019, 9:38 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikek1

We have a Londoner freind that owns a large hotel on the Beach.He is a true gentlemen ( he is 74) and would certainly avail you some accomodation and look after your Daily needs. The location of his hotel is in San Juan , La Union. There are many foriegners in that area, it would certainly be advantageous to you in your present predicament.
PM me if you want me to fix you up.
Good on you Mike
Old Oct 13th 2019, 11:03 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikek1

Do not pay the 2k. You should not pay out anymore money whatsoever ( you may need it). You should not even have offered. Your L/L may have friends in the police, but I can assure you it means absolutly nothing. The police would certainly not risk their job for a trumped up charge. I know from my dealing with the police, they were fair, honest and stuck to the letter of the law.Do you honesty think if the claims made against you were accelerated to a Central ( non small town) police station a policeman would lie to save a freind.........no chance, unless a serious, substantial bribe was offered......hundreds of thousands, maybe a million +.
If P11 is seriously at the point of having to leave, the idea of handing over any more money to this woman is madness.
Old Oct 13th 2019, 11:22 am
In the pink

Mallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond repute

An unstable person is not joking around with that knife, they will eventually use it. I am afraid for you.
Old Oct 13th 2019, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

My ex managed to cut my hand....but i am pretty sure she was going for the main artery/vein.She did have some nursing (the caring profession) experience.

Other great things that can happen to you in an unhappy relationship over there include getting the title deeds( months of time and a lot of money to replace) to your condo ripped up/burnt by your partner ....and also being carted off to jail under a trumped up charge of rape or battery...or a combo of both.
Old Oct 13th 2019, 12:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
I've been away for a few days and have finally caught up with the thread. I am dismayed at the number of jeering and taunting posts that are being directed to P11.

Nowhere in this long saga has he asked for pity or support from contributors. This is his saga. His telling of what life is for him now that he has retired to the Philippines and found a woman to love and subsequently marry. We have given him our emotional and verbal support until recently.. Why the change from the many frequent posters who are contributing to this thread. Is it because he has not done what you or I think he should be doing? Is it because he has not heeded our advice and run from his LL and his misery? Is not that choice his and his alone?

We are not him. He is not us. P11 is entitled to do his own thinking, to feel as only he can feel going through this and to ignore or accept advice and comments at his own discretion. I, for one, do not want to see him hurt further by the atrocious behavior of his LL. I do not know the culture in the Philippines but I know it does not come highly regarded by most of the world.

We are reading his story from his point of view. We have not walked in his shoes. As we haven't, do we have the right to ridicule him? I think not.
I for one don't think P11 has been ridiculed. My previous post was an attempt to add a little humour to this now very sad saga, and if it raised even a glimmer of a smile on his face it has acheived it's purpose. If on the other hand P11 felt ridiculed, then I offer my apologies.
You state, "We are not him. He is not us. P11 is entitled to do his own thinking." I agree, but when ones thinking does not appear coherent, especially under long periods of stress, lack of sleep etc, imho one should do the maximum to persuade the 'sufferer' from making unwise decisions, which under the current conditions appear potentially life threatening.
QUOTE: "Is it because he has not heeded our advice and run from his LL and his misery? Is not that choice his and his alone?"
If I saw someone about to commit suicide, jump off a building or similar, yes that would be their choice and their choice alone, but I'd still do my utmost to try and prevent that act from happening. And hopefuly most other decent folk would too. Isn't that what we are trying to do here, convince P11 to take our advise before a fatal act occurs?
Old Oct 13th 2019, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings...

Many thanks all for your kind messages and support.

Firstly, since she left this morning she has not returned yet. I sent her a msg to say that I have the 2k that she said she desperately needed and so far it has gone unread. I suspect her rage this morning has nothing to do with the 2k. Previously when the installment was due, I was given plenty of notice and it was dealt with as routine. I noted from my records the payments for August and September was not requested by her. I asked her about that this morning and I did not get a coherent answer.

After the rage this morning....seemingly about nothing, I thought about reporting the incident to the police. Before I always decided against reporting anything of this nature to the police because she has friends there. This time after a great deal of thought, I decided to file an incident report.

I suspect that I may have to leave soon as my position is now becoming untenable. I have friends nearby where I can go initially and have a deep think about what to do next. Thankyou MikeK1 for your very kind offer ....I am most grateful.

Regards
I was heartened by this. To hear that you now seriously consider leaving. As already stated don't pay a cent more, you've already proved you are more than a Saint - worthy of honor, but don't carry this out to the extreme and get cruxified for your efforts.
I wish you luck over the next few weeks & months, and look forward to reading your continued blog in another far more relaxful, carefree location.
Old Oct 14th 2019, 3:52 am
BE Enthusiast

tropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jaygee68
My ex managed to cut my hand....but i am pretty sure she was going for the main artery/vein.She did have some nursing (the caring profession) experience.

Other great things that can happen to you in an unhappy relationship over there include getting the title deeds( months of time and a lot of money to replace) to your condo ripped up/burnt by your partner ....and also being carted off to jail under a trumped up charge of rape or battery...or a combo of both.
My Ex was a Filipina, A lot like P11's. Extremely violent, unfaithful, always needing money, lying. Pulled offspring, out of the woodwork. We lived in UK. I had a fair few injuries, and broken ribs, over the years, she was safe knowing that I would never hit a woman. I confronted her, together with her long term boyfriend. Whilst the divorce was going through, I was attacked with a bladed weapon. It was a set up. I was trapped in a corner, with only my left arm able to ward off the attack. The scissors went into my hand, but I wrested the weapon from her. It was late at night, I went to the police, two female officers at the desk, who thought it was funny, and suggested I go to the hospital. Please get out now P11, I was lucky. The attack was fast and unexpected.
As encouragement: I went back to the Philippines, I met someone, but I found out, they too were deceitful. The reason she hardly saw me: She had a live in partner. I decided to give up on women, but shortly after, I met someone at my friends house. A friend of their cousin's daughter. The rest is history, we have been together for almost twenty-six, extremely happy years. There are good ones out there, but you have to find them. They will not be looking for you.
Good Luck P11; in whatever you do decide to do. I know it is not easy. To break off a relationship, in which, you have invested, so much time and trouble. I did the same, for eleven years. Only looking to the good times, and not the bad ones, by far in the majority. She always had a lover or two, so never worried about being nasty, or giving the silent treatment. My money was used to pay her main lover's mortgage, as I later found out. Also a check here, found that she had previous form. Involving the use of a bladed weapon.
I truly sympathise with you, but the decision to leave or stay. Is yours, and yours alone.
Old Oct 14th 2019, 6:39 am
BE Forum Addict

UKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond repute

Im a betting man.

I will give odds that (if) when P11 returns he will have smoothed things over with LL (it was all a silly mistake) and forgiven her (as she is under stress but its not really her like this). He will conjour up the 19k interest payment (obviously helped by LL from her new job) and bliss will fall upon the house of P11.

Any takers ?
Old Oct 14th 2019, 7:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UKCityGent
Im a betting man.

I will give odds that (if) when P11 returns he will have smoothed things over with LL (it was all a silly mistake) and forgiven her (as she is under stress but its not really her like this). He will conjour up the 19k interest payment (obviously helped by LL from her new job) and bliss will fall upon the house of P11.

Any takers ?
I don't like doing one-way bets.

That said... it's Monday and mid-afternoon in the pips. The loan shark should have checked in by now.
Old Oct 14th 2019, 7:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Thairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UKCityGent
Im a betting man.

Any takers ?
Yes.
Old Oct 14th 2019, 7:50 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
I don't like doing one-way bets.

That said... it's Monday and mid-afternoon in the pips. The loan shark should have checked in by now.
I don’t like one way bets either.
Old Oct 14th 2019, 8:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tropicofcancer
My Ex was a Filipina, A lot like P11's. Extremely violent, unfaithful, always needing money, lying. Pulled offspring, out of the woodwork. We lived in UK. I had a fair few injuries, and broken ribs, over the years, she was safe knowing that I would never hit a woman. I confronted her, together with her long term boyfriend. Whilst the divorce was going through, I was attacked with a bladed weapon. It was a set up. I was trapped in a corner, with only my left arm able to ward off the attack. The scissors went into my hand, but I wrested the weapon from her. It was late at night, I went to the police, two female officers at the desk, who thought it was funny, and suggested I go to the hospital. Please get out now P11, I was lucky. The attack was fast and unexpected.
As encouragement: I went back to the Philippines, I met someone, but I found out, they too were deceitful. The reason she hardly saw me: She had a live in partner. I decided to give up on women, but shortly after, I met someone at my friends house. A friend of their cousin's daughter. The rest is history, we have been together for almost twenty-six, extremely happy years. There are good ones out there, but you have to find them. They will not be looking for you.
Good Luck P11; in whatever you do decide to do. I know it is not easy. To break off a relationship, in which, you have invested, so much time and trouble. I did the same, for eleven years. Only looking to the good times, and not the bad ones, by far in the majority. She always had a lover or two, so never worried about being nasty, or giving the silent treatment. My money was used to pay her main lover's mortgage, as I later found out. Also a check here, found that she had previous form. Involving the use of a bladed weapon.
I truly sympathise with you, but the decision to leave or stay. Is yours, and yours alone.
Thanks. Sorry to hear all this, I think I know how you felt. I have read many similar stories, so it is not uncommon here. But at least in your case, it has ended happily. You deserve nothing less.

Moving on....

Creditor is now more strident for payment today and has made an unspecified threat if payment is not made today. Not sure what that is yet. No news from the wife about the money that is owed to her from her customer. Doubt if that will be forthcoming. She has confined herself to her room all day but keeps msging me that the creditor is harassing her. I have msg'd the creditor once again about this. Wife has now deleted me from FB.....no surprise there then. Not looking forward to the fallout later...

As I said earlier, it would be easier to deal with this if I had the support of my wife. But it appears to me that I am to blame for all this. Again.

Regards
Old Oct 14th 2019, 8:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks. Sorry to hear all this, I think I know how you felt. I have read many similar stories, so it is not uncommon here. But at least in your case, it has ended happily. You deserve nothing less.

Moving on....

Creditor is now more strident for payment today and has made an unspecified threat if payment is not made today. Not sure what that is yet. No news from the wife about the money that is owed to her from her customer. Doubt if that will be forthcoming. She has confined herself to her room all day but keeps msging me that the creditor is harassing her. I have msg'd the creditor once again about this. Wife has now deleted me from FB.....no surprise there then. Not looking forward to the fallout later...

As I said earlier, it would be easier to deal with this if I had the support of my wife. But it appears to me that I am to blame for all this. Again.

Regards

Not suprised. P11 you have now reached absolutly Rock bottom in your relationship. I have to admit I am wondering if this whole saga is a made up fantasy. How many sound of mind men would have thrown the towel by now........all ?
As previously stated, don’t pay a single centavo more, and get out while your still able to.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.