Me and My Family

Old Sep 24th 2019, 3:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Thairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Crystal Dale
Despite what she is doing to him, it's so hard to break away from the person you love and still believe/hope loves you. Is she so thick skinned to not have a heart and a conscience? Anyway, just my opinion but the PH government should protect foreign nationals who marry Filipinas and live with them over there from this kind of thing. He's helping the local economy over the last few years and hasnt done anything criminal.
Do you seriously mean what you say? A govt. should be the nanny for an adult who makes bad decisions? He helps local economy by paying others bills and debts?
I hear this claim daily from old gits where I live. "Helping the local economy" seems to be their reason why they should receive special treatment from authorities.
Get real.
Old Sep 24th 2019, 3:53 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
MikeK1.....

With due respect, I take exception to ....******old men seeking romance with young women who are unable to facilitate it in their home country****** which is untrue. I normally respect your opinions but on this occasion you have shown complete ignorance on the reasons why I am here.

Your comment about CD is uncalled for and I suggest is against forum rules.

Regards
I am confused, what was your reason for coming to the Philippines? If it’s sunshine and cheap beer that’s a poor excuse for all the problems your having........suppose your going to say you have no problems.
Regarding CD and yourself, the truth hurts.
Old Sep 24th 2019, 4:13 am
Forum Regular

ChrisKVie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
MikeK1.....

With due respect, I take exception to ....******old men seeking romance with young women who are unable to facilitate it in their home country****** which is untrue. I normally respect your opinions but on this occasion you have shown complete ignorance on the reasons why I am here.

Your comment about CD is uncalled for and I suggest is against forum rules.

Regards
I think everybody here is totally ignorant on the reason why your here. Only a fool would go through what you seem have accepted as some sort of normality. I say this because its been going on so long you seem to see it as 'normal'.

I am in two minds on this whole thread. Is it someone having a great time making stories up and seeing what sort of response is gotten and come April 1st all will be revealed ?.......or is it all true and we see the writings of a sad individual who cant actually accept that all is not well with their life ?

Move on .....get a life !
Old Sep 24th 2019, 4:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

We all assume that P11 is having his peanut butter sandwiches made and his balls drained each night. If that’s not the case then the whole “putting up with it as she is putting out” argument collapses.

Of course, if he is still getting her side of the deal then there is reason to stay. P11 isn’t losing any money here, the magic of a pension is that it always comes next month.
Old Sep 24th 2019, 4:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ChrisKVie
I think everybody here is totally ignorant on the reason why your here. Only a fool would go through what you seem have accepted as some sort of normality. I say this because its been going on so long you seem to see it as 'normal'.

I am in two minds on this whole thread. Is it someone having a great time making stories up and seeing what sort of response is gotten and come April 1st all will be revealed ?.......or is it all true and we see the writings of a sad individual who cant actually accept that all is not well with their life ?

Move on .....get a life !
Similar sentiments have been posted over the last three years or so. They say that reality is stranger than fiction. That being the case I will place a bet that the truth is being related
Old Sep 24th 2019, 4:45 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
We all assume that P11 is having his peanut butter sandwiches made and his balls drained each night.

Such a way with words
Old Sep 24th 2019, 4:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Such a way with words
I'm sure she is just following the good housekeeping marriage rules:

Old Sep 24th 2019, 5:16 am
Forum Regular

Crystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Thairetired2016
Do you seriously mean what you say? A govt. should be the nanny for an adult who makes bad decisions? He helps local economy by paying others bills and debts?
I hear this claim daily from old gits where I live. "Helping the local economy" seems to be their reason why they should receive special treatment from authorities.
Get real.
if she's stealing from him then the authorities should step in
Old Sep 24th 2019, 5:19 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
I'm sure she is just following the good housekeeping marriage rules:

So that's where I've been getting it wrong. I've been doing it backwards!
Old Sep 24th 2019, 5:20 am
Still alive

What authorities? And she's his wife! What authorities do you think would step in when a foreigner says his wife may have taken 500 pesos?
Old Sep 24th 2019, 6:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

Someone doesn't know about the reality of an expat in the Philippines ! LOL
Old Sep 24th 2019, 6:06 am
Forum Regular

Crystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mikek1
This saga is now becoming ridiculous. P11 will never leave his wife, he will continue to make excuses for her. CD is a complete and utter fool, so inexperienced and naive
There is a definite similarity in both cases, old men seeking romance with young women who are unable to facilitate it in their home country.
my wife is only 12 years younger than me and I'm not an old man at 50.
Old Sep 24th 2019, 8:09 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure why you're assuming that comment is about you? I've no idea what age P11 is, or what age his wife is either, but those of us making comments about old fools are referring to men that go over to the Philippines and marry women decades younger than them. Men in their 60's or 70's who genuinely think a woman less than half their age are in love with them. As I said, I don't know if P11 is your age or possibly even younger - for all I know his wife is older than him, but he's certainly acting like one of those naive elderly men.
Old Sep 24th 2019, 8:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Thairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously P11 doesn't file a complaint with the cops. So why should they step in then?
Old Sep 24th 2019, 8:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Would you take the deal if the ages were reversed?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.