Me and My Family

Old Sep 23rd 2019, 1:18 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Greetings...

Thanks for all your responses so far. They were surprisingly better than I expected.

I wish to comment on a couple of things raised so far....

As previously mentioned, I am loathe to leave this area which I love but will very reluctantly do so if life becomes untenable or indeed unsafe. I am reminded of a private msg I received only a few months after arriving here which I showed to my wife. It is documented somewhere in the early pages. Basically it is from a woman who stated that my lovely lady told her at the time that she was going to try and extract as much money out of me and then leave me. She scoffed at it and we put it down to a green-eyed monster. 4 yrs later this msg could be coming true. If it is true, she will leave me in peace. I can stay here and start again.

She still owes 191k and 30k from this new creditor. Both loan agreements are illegal and so are the interest rates. I am told it will not stand up in any local Brgy or Judicial Court. The agreements carry her signature only and before we were married.....so maybe I am legally free of her debts.

Finally, she has I believe scammed me of 15k (more later). I have not accused her of that because she states that she will repay once she receives from her customer. I have told her that unless I receive the monies I will be unable to pay the 19k interest due on the 28th of this month. This creditor has previously stated that she wants the full capital repaid in full asap and a default will no doubt cement that desire. So the pressure is on her. If she defaults with lame excuses, I will then present proof of the scam. Then I am sure there will be fireworks...

Just picked up MikeK1 response. She is due to commence work proper at the end of the month now she has finished training. She will get paid on either 15/30 each month. I assume that is when she will get her payment next month. But I have a nagging doubt about the job. Why? Because she has not asked me for the rental of her her apartment in the big city where she is working. Which is most strange.

I have not ruled out a secret bf btw

Regards
I may be reading this incorrectly in which case apologies but.... you seem to be continuing to give her a chance to prove you wrong. How many chances does one scam artist get? Sit back and work out exactly how much you've paid out to her and her family since you moved there - either helping with their bills or covering her 'mistakes' or her 'allowances'. Had she not found you, how would all these bills have been paid? Once you work that very large figure out, take a deep breath, grab your stuff and go.
Old Sep 23rd 2019, 1:25 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

JG....

Thanks. I have added something to my last post which you may not have seen.

Don't think she can bleed me dry...I have two incomes. Not living on savings.

Regards
You are still coming up with excuses. As your wife, would she not be entitled to your two incomes if you were in jail no longer breathing?

All she has ever seen in you is an ATM and she will always think of you that way. She will do anything, and I mean anything, to get her greedy little, grasping hands on your money.
Old Sep 23rd 2019, 1:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

JG....

No excuses. If I was in jail, she would not be entitled to my two incomes. If I was 6 feet under, then officially yes, she will will receive part thereof my pensions. That is assuming I am officially married which I covered some time ago. But as a Filipina, she will find it difficult to negotiate the red tape and procedure involved for claiming anything. I suspect she will not bother with the pittance involved...

Regards
Old Sep 23rd 2019, 1:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

MP20...

On this occasion, I am giving her a chance to prove me wrong on my suspicions. But if I am right, and I default with the forthcoming payment because of her, then quite frankly I have no idea what will happen. I can guess it will be very uncomfortable for me. I have seen it before. Dealing with a demented Filipina is no picnic. But if life becomes untenable, I have a safe haven where I can then decide on my future...

Regards
Old Sep 23rd 2019, 1:57 pm
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

MP20...

On this occasion, I am giving her a chance to prove me wrong on my suspicions. But if I am right, and I default with the forthcoming payment because of her, then quite frankly I have no idea what will happen. I can guess it will be very uncomfortable for me. I have seen it before. Dealing with a demented Filipina is no picnic. But if life becomes untenable, I have a safe haven where I can then decide on my future...

Regards
You are making a most unwise assumption that a demented Filipina and her family who know the game is up will actually allow you to leave for a safe haven.
Old Sep 23rd 2019, 2:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

J....

You may be correct. However, her family are on my side and are aghast at whats she has been up to. But lets see....I have left before remember. But this time it will be permanent.

Regards
Old Sep 23rd 2019, 2:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

J....

You may be correct. However, her family are on my side and are aghast at whats she has been up to. But lets see....I have left before remember. But this time it will be permanent.

Regards
Just make sure no one there ( even friend ) knows where your safe haven is.
Old Sep 23rd 2019, 2:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

I bet you don’t leave.
Old Sep 23rd 2019, 2:32 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my, P11, you have been taken for a roller coaster ride and the ride is far from over. Find the brake for this ride, pull the lever and climb the hell off the ride. Your wife is no longer a lovely lady but rather a barracuda with razor sharp teeth and she has her teeth sunk into your torso and is enjoying shaking you about in a death throe.

She can go out with friends whenever she wishes and hates being 'spied upon'. But you, you can't go for a beer without her breathing down your neck and being called vile names. Your Mrs. is a true manipulator and her family has taught her well. Where do you think she has learnt most of her tricks from? Please do not think her family is in your corner. When it comes down to it, she is there daughter and they will always side with her and lie for her and condemn you to the authorities.

Is there no way to clear your name and person with the police before she or family or her financers file charges against you. You need to cover your lovely little arse quickly because it is about to be kicked soundly and as the foreigner, you will be the loser.

If you are able to leave and have to leave your computer behind, wipe it clean or destroy it completely so that any and all information on it is gone. Place your information on a stick(s) but leave nothing for her, the family or the police to use against you.

I'm hoping you not only open your eyes but your mind and keep them open. Do not look for revenge. Look instead for freedom.
Old Sep 23rd 2019, 2:40 pm
Forum Regular

Crystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Millhouse
I bet you don’t leave.
he should ask her if she loves him and appreciates so far everything he has done for her and her family including even going out there in the first place .
Old Sep 23rd 2019, 2:42 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Crystal Dale
he should ask her if she loves him and appreciates so far everything he has done for her and her family including even going out there in the first place .
Have you read the entire thread? If not, suggest that you do so. It's been asked and answered in the affirmative because she is a user and abuser and married him for what he can do for her and her family. Do you think she is going to say 'no'? If she did, it would close the bank account permanently. And it would only be a 'no', if there were someone else in the wings to take up where he leaves off.
Old Sep 23rd 2019, 2:43 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

MP20...

Regards
You finally got to a place where you could see that others (you call them doom and gloomers) had far better insight into what's happening than you have - and immediately after you're back to 'giving her chances'. Seems like you're not ready to announce the final episode in this drama.
Old Sep 23rd 2019, 2:55 pm
Forum Regular

Crystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rete
Have you read the entire thread? If not, suggest that you do so. It's been asked and answered in the affirmative because she is a user and abuser and married him for what he can do for her and her family. Do you think she is going to say 'no'? If she did, it would close the bank account permanently. And it would only be a 'no', if there were someone else in the wings to take up where he leaves off.
she might not say 'no' but she won't be expecting the question because she just assumes that he still thinks that she does love him. She won't be able to look him lovingly in the eye and say yes dear of course I do. It will shame her that he is doubting her as a loving wife at least.
Old Sep 23rd 2019, 3:01 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Crystal Dale
she might not say 'no' but she won't be expecting the question because she just assumes that he still thinks that she does love him. She won't be able to look him lovingly in the eye and say yes dear of course I do. It will shame her that he is doubting her as a loving wife at least.
I think you may be underestimating her capacity for bare-faced lies and overestimating her capacity to feel shame...
Old Sep 23rd 2019, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

Despite what she is doing to him, it's so hard to break away from the person you love and still believe/hope loves you. Is she so thick skinned to not have a heart and a conscience? Anyway, just my opinion but the PH government should protect foreign nationals who marry Filipinas and live with them over there from this kind of thing. He's helping the local economy over the last few years and hasnt done anything criminal.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.