Me and My Family

Old Jul 18th 2019, 8:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Thairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Greetings,

The rehabilitation continues.....

The call centre training appears to be going well and she has been for another few days training. She came back a day early after working overtime because again she misses me and the dog. She dotes on the dog which has helped her through this difficult period. I am surprised.....she has never shown any interest in having a dog before. She fawns over him and now that he has had his course of 5 in 1 injections plus rabies, he now goes to the beach with us. She loves showing him off. That's the best few thousand peso I have spent on her. She and a friend have now found cheap accommodation near the call centre whereas before she was staying at another friends house.

We now have a new house.....or will have on Sunday. Its actually next door...bigger and slightly more expensive so that should make the move easier. However, when the reality of the move set in, we got the Pinay Pout...i.e. long face, dark mutterings and drooping hands. Fortunately not a full blown tampo. Recriminations were made that I should have bought this house....yeah right. But I instilled upon her that we should look upon it as a new beginning....a new chapter. That seems to have helped. I was surprised how quick this house sold and thought it would take a few months. But the new owner wanted possession by the end of the month. He is an aging ex-pat who I don't know so well...from the US. He has a young gf in her early 20's I guess, whom he has known only for a few months I believe. She was excited by the house whereas he was just casual about it. I wonder if she has a dark motive.....

My time here can be split into 3 different segments. Up until Dec last year, my blog mirrored the good times with mirth and merriment. Life was good....indeed, very good. Then came doom, gloom and despair when the awful truth of business failures resulted in her deceit trying to cover up the impossible. Her mental instability with knife attacks on me and herself plus the dark moods and tampos. Her hormonal problems which still haunts her. My mental and physical health suffered and on two occasions I packed up and left. I couldn't take anymore. Now we have moved into a third phase especially with the new house. She is slowly integrating back with old friends, has a job and appears to have a new outlook on life. Now....we have a new house. Her hormonal problem is still there sadly which is getting her down. In fact recently she was clear for a week or so and thought perhaps this blight on her life had ended. It didn't. Went back to the gyne who found that she had been taking her meds wrongly.....hence the recurrence. I was not impressed. A 10 hr return journey by bus plus a couple of thousand more on meds is something I could have done without. My financial situation is still dire trying to cope with her debts but once she starts getting paid....that will ease.

In summary....life is now much better and I have my lovely lady back to how she was when we first met here. Yes....I have concerns about finances but I see a light at the end of the tunnel. Guess it will take about a year to exit the tunnel and back into bright daylight. But it will be worth waiting for.

Off to the beach now...with my beautiful wife....oh....and a dog that has just had her monthly grooming at the salon walking excitedly with us.

regards
All the best for life in the new house.
Old Jul 18th 2019, 3:44 pm
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

I glad things are starting to look on the up again,P11...Take care mate.
Old Jul 19th 2019, 4:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

How much was the dog and what is it?

good it’s going better for you. I must admit to raising an eyebrow when you questioned the motives of the young lady with the old man and yet fail to see the potential issues at home. Maybe I have an overpowered irony sensor.
Old Jul 19th 2019, 7:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Millhouse...

Shih Tzu. The owner was leaving the country and it needed a good home and going fairly cheap. 3500 php from memory. Full of character, very lively with excellent temperament. Not onto dogs myself previously....but this breed is something special.

No correlation between us and the doddery old guy with a young mistress.......but I can understand your thinking!

Regards
Old Jul 19th 2019, 1:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

An addendum to the house purchase....

Meant to add this on my post a couple of days ago.

The current owner of this house I have been renting since arrival here has the title deeds for both the house and plot.....but not in his name. I believe they are in the name of a mining company no longer operating in this area. The mine closed some time ago. I knew the land was not in his name....but thought the house was. The ex-pat who wishes to buy is paying cash and the owner is desperate for cash, hence the urgent need to sell. I suspect that not having a clean title might present a small problem. Hope the prospective buyer is aware of this. This is one reason why I thought the sale would take months....

Regards
Old Jul 19th 2019, 4:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

An addendum to the house purchase....

Meant to add this on my post a couple of days ago.

The current owner of this house I have been renting since arrival here has the title deeds for both the house and plot.....but not in his name. I believe they are in the name of a mining company no longer operating in this area. The mine closed some time ago. I knew the land was not in his name....but thought the house was. The ex-pat who wishes to buy is paying cash and the owner is desperate for cash, hence the urgent need to sell. I suspect that not having a clean title might present a small problem. Hope the prospective buyer is aware of this. This is one reason why I thought the sale would take months....

Regards
Small problem, that should be a mountain of a problem.
Old Jul 19th 2019, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

bestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nice

Originally Posted by Gazza-d
Small problem, that should be a mountain of a problem.
a house without clear title is no house at all. It only requires a wrong comment in the wrong place at the wrong time. And that's even if you are a Filipino.
Old Aug 24th 2019, 2:48 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Calling all cars! Be on the look out for an Englishman with a bottle of beer in his hands, roving the beach and singing at the top of his lungs! He is grey haired, a bit wrinkly, and has a sh!t eating grin on his face. He is wanted for mooning local residents at the farmer's market.
Old Aug 27th 2019, 11:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Greetings....

Rete...I assume your APB is for me, but I was a little confused about the grey hair and wrinkly description. No comment on the rest of your description.

As you know, we have moved house and settled in well. But, things are not all going to plan. Although she has a job, the training process appears to be rather haphazard at the moment. The training is supposed to be for 15 shifts which is split into different segments and so far has only completed 12 shifts. The last shift of 5 days was completed about 3 - 4 weeks ago and hasn't been called forward for the final 3 shifts since. Hence no income which means I am still struggling financially and trying to make ends meet. I have to admit that black thoughts are beginning to enter my head about the job.....but black thoughts have been the name of the game for the past 9 months or so.

As regular readers may remember, I am paying the rent for her family here. I was paying only for her fathers prescriptive meds but that has been taken on by my wife and her brother after I started paying the rent last year. I now find that the meds are not being paid by anyone for the past 3 months. Wifey says she cannot pay because she has no allowance from me. Brother was not earning because of the school holidays....(School bus driver). That is my presumption about the brother. Thought it was just 1 month owing and find the bill is for 8k. Studying the bill and I find all sorts of cr*p on it, including diapers, coffee, cough medicine, vitamin pills and it goes on. I just paid for his meds and left the rest owing (5k). Told her that in future, I will get his meds if he needs them. But....that has not happened yet. I cannot, nor will pay for anything extra.

I was informed a couple of weeks ago by a valued friend that she owes 40k to a friend of hers at 10% interest pm. Not sure how true the story is, but I am just waiting to see how that unfolds. She has a job now....she pays. The lender has threatened her with legal action by the end of this month if she does not pay. Lets see how that unfolds....

Someone asked about what dog we have. I was misinformed....it is a Maltese Terrier.

Finally.....she no longer appears to be suffering from her hormonal problem. Well...its been a good week or so and we remain optimistic....I think.

All for now
Old Aug 27th 2019, 12:10 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I just don’t get it P11...why on earth are you still forking out money for her family when you are ‘struggling financially’? Can’t you see that all you are to them is a money pit? As for your LL...I will say nothing.
Old Aug 27th 2019, 12:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

JG.....

Yes...I am now struggling financially and my wife has been trying to help just recently by selling a lot of her old clothes on the market here. She is also selling crab paste buying at 40 peso and selling at 100 peso. I believe she has been using that money to pay off m/cycle arrears and a sala set she bought for her family. She no longer has an allowance from me as previously stated. Prior to me stopping her allowance, she was taking care of her families meds which I presume included all the extras. Her family thought she was paying the bills and are not aware that she no longer has an allowance from me. Hopefully she has now advised them accordingly. There is still 5k outstanding which I cannot and will not pay.

I am expecting her to pay for her families needs out of her salary.....when she gets it. I am also hoping....albeit optimistically I will get some respite from the Small Claims Court in a couple of weeks time from the woman who owes me about 130k. I am already one month behind on her families rent (she knows) and if no salary is forthcoming and nothing from the small claims court, I will most probably be no longer be able to pay the 19k pm interest owing on her last debt. If that happens....the you know what will hit the fan.

regards
Old Aug 27th 2019, 1:01 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly I have no words. I just hope the beaches and the sunsets are worth all this.
Old Aug 27th 2019, 1:06 pm
On a grand tour

tooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond repute

Get. Out. Now.

TODAY. Pack one bag, drive to the airport, and just go.
Old Aug 27th 2019, 1:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

JG....

She has got a job, selling her old clothes and is helping pay off her debts. She has not been incurring more debts as far as I am aware. The rumoured debt was incurred last year. You forget that I have 2 pensions so the money supply cannot be exhausted. I accept that I am at my limit and she does also hence her efforts. However, as I have stated, the end of next month will be interesting....

Not sure where you get the "more lies" from.

Regards
Old Aug 27th 2019, 2:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

JG....

She has got a job, selling her old clothes and is helping pay off her debts. She has not been incurring more debts as far as I am aware. The rumoured debt was incurred last year. You forget that I have 2 pensions so the money supply cannot be exhausted. I accept that I am at my limit and she does also hence her efforts. However, as I have stated, the end of next month will be interesting....

Not sure where you get the "more lies" from.

Regards
I think "She has not been incurring more debts as far as I am aware" is the worrying bit in that there seems to be only a one way transfer of information. I think a serious sit down with her-in-doors and all the cards on the table regarding all positive and negative money matters. I did not think this would be required until last month when my missus had to go to hospital and I had to pay a ransom of about 500k to get her out, since then we had a serious sit down as to future finances as to which family members were going to have to go back to working for a living etc and keeping the emergency fund as an emergency fund and not a cloths buying fund.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.