Me and My Family

Old Jun 30th 2019, 11:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Millhouse

Probably even closer to the truth.

It definitely is in my household, the wife's in hospital at the moment and I traveled 4 hours by bus, tricycle & jeepney to see her yesterday and the first question when I saw her was, "How are the puppies?"
Old Jun 30th 2019, 12:59 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Morning, P11 Thank you for hearing my bellow and letting us know how you are. While I'm pleased to read that she has found employment, it is disheartening to learn that you two will be separated for lengthy periods of time. In some ways that can be a good thing for you both. Gives you a chance to find your center of gravity again and to think without someone interrupting your thoughts. She will get to miss you again and value your relationship.

I know she is not a young 20 year old but in her early 40's and my head is still telling me that she is suffering from pre-menopausal symptoms.

Stay in touch. It is not your story alone that some of us care about but you, yourself.
Old Jul 2nd 2019, 6:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Rete....

Thankyou for your kind comments. We went to the gyne yesterday for another appointment and she is now on another set of medication. I asked about the cause of her problem and put to her the possibility of pre-menopause and stress. She thinks its unlikely to be pre-menopause and the earliest she has seen it manifest itself is on a woman aged 39. My wife is 36. Also, she cannot pin down the exact reason but we cannot rule out stress. She mentioned something about the pituity (sp) gland which I haven't googled yet. Anyway, we have to report again in about 10 days time and then we are back into ultra sounds, and D & C. We are going around in expensive circles.....

Re the separation.... She was supposed to be away for 3 days training on a night shift but came back after 2 night after working overtime. She was fretting about me...bless her. Difficult to put it across to her that I am a big boy now. But I believe it is a cultural thing. Of course I miss her also but at the same time, I enjoy the freedom. Her next stint is in a few days time but for 5 nights. We will see how that goes.

Moving on....

Got a message the other day that the landlord is putting our place up for sale as a matter of urgency. I am minded to stay here and not move to a big city but she tells me that when she completes training, she will be required to work a shift pattern of 15 nights...one day off....then 15 days on day shift. Bit harsh I think and we may have to move permanently out of here. But....we will see how that hangs later.

I have been reflecting on how she is now and what it was like during the turbulent 9 months or so. All I can say is that I have my Lovely Lady back. Ok....she is a lot quieter and not the social animal as she once was. But that's to be expected after she has lost her circle of friends. She is also resigned that she cannot obtain retribution to the two women who betrayed us.....which is very sad. I feel sorry for her. However, got notification this morning that papers have been served on the woman who owes me about 130k and she has 10 days to respond. Failing that, we meet in court here in September....

All for now...

Regards
Old Jul 2nd 2019, 9:14 am
Forum Regular

bestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nice

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11

Re the separation.... She was supposed to be away for 3 days training on a night shift but came back after 2 night after working overtime. She was fretting about me...bless her. Difficult to put it across to her that I am a big boy now. But I believe it is a cultural thing. Of course I miss her also but at the same time, I enjoy the freedom. s
not of course forgetting the Filippina national trait of jealously . P11 alone at night !!!

Old Jul 2nd 2019, 9:30 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Got a message the other day that the landlord is putting our place up for sale as a matter of urgency. I am minded to stay here and not move to a big city but she tells me that when she completes training, she will be required to work a shift pattern of 15 nights...one day off....then 15 days on day shift. Bit harsh I think and we may have to move permanently out of here. But....we will see how that hangs later.
Hiya, I read all your posts though rarely comment - this time I feel I need to!
Long term shift worker myself, been doing it nearly 12 years now on 12 hour shifts, mixture of days and nights and more haphazard than this proposed shift pattern, but my colleagues and I would all be concerned at the thought of 15 nights and only one day to readjust to day shifts. That one will take some seriously work to deal with as her body clock will be totally out of whack. Going from days to nights is much easier, but nights to days really needs a 3-4 day gap, especially after a run of 15. I adore my night shifts but even I would have to do some real planning to cope with a shift pattern like this
So I'm not saying don't take the job, but I'm saying just be aware of the potential problems - maybe you need to try and talk to her about planning her sleeping times, and being aware of keeping up her energy levels and eating properly when she's on nights, or she will struggle - especially with her current health issues.
And you will have to adjust your life too, or you won't see much of her!

Good luck
Old Jul 2nd 2019, 1:29 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Just a thought, but have you checked for hyperthyroidism?

Some similar symptoms to what you have described and many doctors don't test for it.
Old Jul 2nd 2019, 5:00 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
Just a thought, but have you checked for hyperthyroidism?

Some similar symptoms to what you have described and many doctors don't test for it.
Yup, was going to post something similar. Parathyroid also. All hormone related, overlapping symptoms, can be hard to know what's what. But P11, she is not too young to be in perimenopause - we are all different. My mother was already starting with it when she had me at 31. She had a very early natural menopause (mine was surgical at 35 so I'll never know if I followed suit). You might find this interesting https://www.lennyletter.com/story/th...bout-menopause
Old Jul 2nd 2019, 5:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

Moving to the big city and getting away from the family could be just what the doctor orders.
Old Jul 2nd 2019, 8:56 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kooky.
Yup, was going to post something similar. Parathyroid also. All hormone related, overlapping symptoms, can be hard to know what's what. But P11, she is not too young to be in perimenopause - we are all different. My mother was already starting with it when she had me at 31. She had a very early natural menopause (mine was surgical at 35 so I'll never know if I followed suit). You might find this interesting https://www.lennyletter.com/story/th...bout-menopause
Yea, I started mine in my mid-thirties and was finished with it all by age 51. I believe if you suffer with your pre-menstrual cycle, i.e. moodiness, cramping, emotional outbursts, it is only worsened in per-menopause. As for pituitary tumors, I've had mine since my late 20's. They are non-cancerous normally and I've not noticed any problems with having this. But that is just me.
Old Jul 3rd 2019, 4:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

I just find it very hard to believe that she is having an early menopause, especially after having been pregnant so many times.

Funny how all these symptoms start when it's time to work, earn money, or fess up to something bad. More likely just stress caused by all the scheming.
Old Jul 3rd 2019, 5:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings...

Many thanks again for your interest and subsequent responses.

Specifically....

Pollyanna...Re the shift turnaround time off. Yes....I have concerns about that also. I know when I was in the RAF, the turnaround between days and night shift was a few days and a friend of mine in the UK also has 3 or 4 days from memory. But this is the Philippines I guess and it will certainly make our life together more difficult if I don't join her in the big city. Also, I don't want to move until I am certain that she can get used to call centre work. But we will see how that goes.....playing it by ear for now.

Millhouse....**** or fess up to something bad***** And that is in the back of mind on why this has all started again. However, I see no indications of this as before. Thankfully...

And finally....

Saw an invitation to join a call centre company "in and around The Big City," No experience required as training will be given. Seems its a new company moving here in a month or so and they appear to be wanting Brits in management positions for either a business development or a training role. Anyway,,,I have enquired and my name is now on ze list.

Regards
Old Jul 3rd 2019, 6:31 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
I just find it very hard to believe that she is having an early menopause, especially after having been pregnant so many times.

Funny how all these symptoms start when it's time to work, earn money, or fess up to something bad. More likely just stress caused by all the scheming.
My mother had 10 children and menopause at age 39. The number of pregnancies doesn't impact the age of menopause as far as what I've read.
Old Jul 3rd 2019, 6:50 am
Forum Regular

MikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really nice

Hi 11, no idea what medical problem LL has but after 3 years of cancer I was told that I had low vitamin B12, took a vitamin B tablet that day and next day had more energy and felt better than I have in those 3 years. Also have injections but one tablet convinced me. Told the other guy on the trial and he had the same response. When I was farming we used to give sick calves Vitamin B complex in the arse to get them perked up and drinking. Worth a crack, can do no harm.

Regards Mike
Old Jul 3rd 2019, 10:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
My mother had 10 children and menopause at age 39. The number of pregnancies doesn't impact the age of menopause as far as what I've read.

Certainly, no-pregnancies can cause early menopause. I think after 10 kids the early menopause was the body's way of seeking respite!
Old Jul 18th 2019, 8:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Greetings,

The rehabilitation continues.....

The call centre training appears to be going well and she has been for another few days training. She came back a day early after working overtime because again she misses me and the dog. She dotes on the dog which has helped her through this difficult period. I am surprised.....she has never shown any interest in having a dog before. She fawns over him and now that he has had his course of 5 in 1 injections plus rabies, he now goes to the beach with us. She loves showing him off. That's the best few thousand peso I have spent on her. She and a friend have now found cheap accommodation near the call centre whereas before she was staying at another friends house.

We now have a new house.....or will have on Sunday. Its actually next door...bigger and slightly more expensive so that should make the move easier. However, when the reality of the move set in, we got the Pinay Pout...i.e. long face, dark mutterings and drooping hands. Fortunately not a full blown tampo. Recriminations were made that I should have bought this house....yeah right. But I instilled upon her that we should look upon it as a new beginning....a new chapter. That seems to have helped. I was surprised how quick this house sold and thought it would take a few months. But the new owner wanted possession by the end of the month. He is an aging ex-pat who I don't know so well...from the US. He has a young gf in her early 20's I guess, whom he has known only for a few months I believe. She was excited by the house whereas he was just casual about it. I wonder if she has a dark motive.....

My time here can be split into 3 different segments. Up until Dec last year, my blog mirrored the good times with mirth and merriment. Life was good....indeed, very good. Then came doom, gloom and despair when the awful truth of business failures resulted in her deceit trying to cover up the impossible. Her mental instability with knife attacks on me and herself plus the dark moods and tampos. Her hormonal problems which still haunts her. My mental and physical health suffered and on two occasions I packed up and left. I couldn't take anymore. Now we have moved into a third phase especially with the new house. She is slowly integrating back with old friends, has a job and appears to have a new outlook on life. Now....we have a new house. Her hormonal problem is still there sadly which is getting her down. In fact recently she was clear for a week or so and thought perhaps this blight on her life had ended. It didn't. Went back to the gyne who found that she had been taking her meds wrongly.....hence the recurrence. I was not impressed. A 10 hr return journey by bus plus a couple of thousand more on meds is something I could have done without. My financial situation is still dire trying to cope with her debts but once she starts getting paid....that will ease.

In summary....life is now much better and I have my lovely lady back to how she was when we first met here. Yes....I have concerns about finances but I see a light at the end of the tunnel. Guess it will take about a year to exit the tunnel and back into bright daylight. But it will be worth waiting for.

Off to the beach now...with my beautiful wife....oh....and a dog that has just had her monthly grooming at the salon walking excitedly with us.

regards

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.