Me and My Family

Old May 29th 2019, 11:09 am
Aussie Finn Mixture!

Location: Leschenault WA (after few locations around WA and Around Europe!)
teza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by BEVS
I do not understand. Are you saying you only see yourself through the mirrored eyes of a much younger person? Why? Or maybe it is why the need. You are not young. You are older. You can feel great for your age by simply keeping fit mentally and physically. That comes from you though. No-one else.

I am with a younger man. To be fair neither of us knew this when we met and it really has never factored into our relationship. He doesn't make me feel his age & I don't why I would want to pretend that. However many folks do take us both for a good ten years younger than we are for some reason which I sometimes find vaguely embarrassing. I think that has to do with our individual attitudes and outlooks.

I do take the points made by Elgin further up thread. I can quite see that for someone in their 70's or younger, perhaps without the care and love of family around them and not too much in the way of security and income after a life lived, that perhaps a life in the sun, by the sea, being tended to by a lady willing to do so in exchange for another type of security could well be appealing .

Tongue firmly in cheek thinks : Does this work for ladies in their 70's with much younger men tending to their needs

A question P11. I think you may adult offspring ? Do you see them. Do they visit you?

edit.... I wish to be clear I am musing really and so then asking P11 for some of his thoughts.
fantastic post ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Old May 29th 2019, 1:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

p11 should read all his previous posts, it might jog his memory of the failed business exploits, the potential postponement of the wedding, the threatened suicide attempts,the lying and cover up about the 4 illegitimate children, the suicide attempts, fornicated medical issues, threatening to have him deported, police intervention, excessive debts, facebook boy friends , scrounging relatives, knife attacks etc. etc.
P11 is obviously a desperate old man that knows he has no future, either returning to the UK ( god knows what is siblings think, if he bothers to tell them the truth) or seeking pastures a anew. He has no choice but to hang on to his L/L.
I wish him all the best, I am not a betting man, but I would wager my last peso that this will all end in tears,
P11 your brilliant at making excuses, how can you possibly make excuses for your L/L past performance?

I hear what your saying about waking up to a woman half your age, but remember if you were so brave enough to walk into a supermarket in the UK with your young lady, eyes would certainly not view you favorably. I donโ€™t think that even in the Philippines an old man with a young Filipino is viewed in the same light as you think.

Still its your choice and I rest my opinion, best of luck, you may need it.
Old May 29th 2019, 1:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Bevs....
Originally Posted by BEVS

*****I do not understand. Are you saying you only see yourself through the mirrored eyes of a much younger person?******
No. The younger person has a more vitality for life. If I am sat at home here watching TV etc, my wife might suddenly get the urge for us to go out to a function on the beach. or rather just stagnating at home during the day, might suggest we get up and do something. Just two simple examples about the zest or vitality which can be missing from men my age. Before I came here, we had visits from our 2 grown up sons..(answer to the question you posed) and drag us out on a pub crawl....or turn up with tickets to see a show. Makes a change from ruminating at home. My wife can a bit of a socialite and her zest and vitality rubs off on me. Do I enjoy it? Mostly. Otherwise I would probably just grow old and stagnate. Maybe you have not reached my age yet, but when you do....you will see what I mean. The end result for me is that I feel rejuvenated by her company.

Does it work for ladies in their 70's? I am sure it does.

Yes...I have two sons both in late 30's and in long term relationships. Both university graduates and busy in their respective careers. They did not approve of how I left my first wife suddenly and I don't blame them. I am not proud of what I did. But as they have said, they will always love me equally with their mother. Not seen them since I left the UK 4 yrs ago for various reasons, but we stay in regular contact via social media etc. They know exactly what is going on here and support me fully and but do not approve of her recent behavior. I don't blame them. They are overjoyed that I have at last found happiness and living the dream in this tropical paradise.

Regards

Last edited by BEVS; May 29th 2019 at 9:41 pm. Reason: quotes is a bit easier so I have altered
Old May 29th 2019, 2:08 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11

Yes...I have two sons both in late 30's and in long term relationships. Both university graduates and busy in their respective careers. They did not approve of how I left my first wife suddenly and I don't blame them. I am not proud of what I did. But as they have said, they will always love me equally with their mother. Not seen them since I left the UK 4 yrs ago for various reasons, but we stay in regular contact via social media etc. They know exactly what is going on here and support me fully and but do not approve of her recent behavior. I don't blame them. They are overjoyed that I have at last found happiness and living the dream in this tropical paradise.

Regards
Have your sons or any family met your wife?
Old May 29th 2019, 2:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Mikek1...

You again are raking over the past, on which I have given full answers so I will not attempt to repeat myself. So I invite you to read all my previous answers. Your assertion that she has faked illnesses has no foundation nor does the FB b/f 's.

As described to Bevs in my previous post, my sons know exactly what is going on and I can tell you that those siblings with whom I have close ties also know the score. Sorry to disappoint you on that.

Your comment about walking into a supermarket back home with my wife on my arm bears no creditability. She is not a 21 yr old bimbo but a well presented 36 yr old mature lady. But I suspect I will get envious looks from guys my age. I am however fortunate enough to look a lot younger for my age and apart from an ailing back, fit for my age. Although I admit I feel as though I have aged about 10yrs over the past few months!

Further more, you have stated previously that you are comfortably well off. A piece of financial advice for you....don't bet your last peso that this will all end in tears.

Regards

Last edited by Philosophical 11; May 29th 2019 at 2:29 pm.
Old May 29th 2019, 2:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Moneypenny....

No. None have met my wife. My sons have no desire to visit the Philippines and UK immigration rules have ruled out her obtaining a visa. She also has no desire to visit the UK (too cold). My brothers and sisters rarely step out of their home towns and going abroad is alien to them. When chatting to my sons on Skype etc...or on the phone, she is too shy to join in. A Filipina trait it appears...

Regards

Last edited by Philosophical 11; May 29th 2019 at 2:41 pm.
Old May 29th 2019, 2:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

P11 ,

As usual you are talking a load of crap.You have been in the Philippines for 4/ 5 years, I have been coming here for 26 years and have seen so many short sighted Johnny foreigners such as yourself come very unstuck. You are a 70 year old plus who has no inclination about life here. Red horse, and nice sunsets donโ€™t hide the reality that you are being taken for one hell of a ride. if you want to wake up with a young tart, go to angels city, pay your dues, no contract or forever debts.
I donโ€™t wish you any harm, but you are kidding yourself, who the Fโ€”k would want a withering old stupid man, except a prostitute, or money grabber.
Stop making excuses, come to your senses and act like a 70+ year old.........you're kidding yourself.
STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR YOUR INABILITY TO REALIZE REALITY.

If Iโ€™m banned from this site, so be It, I wonโ€™t loose as much sleep
Old May 29th 2019, 2:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeK1...

Obviously I have rattled your cage....may I suggest you get over it.

Sleep well

Last edited by Philosophical 11; May 29th 2019 at 3:08 pm.
Old May 29th 2019, 3:13 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikek1
P11 ,

As usual you are talking a load of crap.You have been in this Philippines for 4/ 5 years, I have been coming her for 26 years and have seen so many short sighted Johnny foreigners such as yourself come very unstuck. You are a 70 year old plus who has has no inclination about life here. Red horse, and nice sunsets donโ€™t hide the reality that you are being taken for one hell of a ride. if you want to wake up with a young tart, go to angels city, pay your dues, no contract or forever debts.
I donโ€™t wish you any arm, but you are kidding yourself, who the Fโ€”k would want a withering old stupid man, except a prostitute, or money grabber.
Stop making excuses, come to your senses and act like a 70+ year old.........your kidding yourself.
STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR YOUR INABILITY TO REALIZE REALITY.

If Iโ€™m banned from this site, so be It, I wonโ€™t loose as much sle
Why would you be banned? Your post may be a little harsh, but to be honest, many of us think along the same lines.

MikeK1...

Obviously I have rattled your cage....may I suggest you get over it.

Sleep well
He certainly seems to have rattled yours!

At the end of the day itโ€™s your life and up to you what you do with it. It has nothing to do with anyone else, but when you lay it out, blow by blow on the internet, you are going to get everyone and their dog chipping in (including myself ).

Last edited by Jerseygirl; May 29th 2019 at 3:20 pm.
Old May 29th 2019, 9:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

JG.....

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
****He certainly seems to have rattled yours******
. Really? I have come to find that when someones cage has been rattled, they end up with personal abuse, because they have no further coherent points to be made. I have posted here openly and honestly and as far as I am aware, I have rarely, if ever, had to respond with personal abuse. Mikek1 initially made a couple of points which I went on to debunk. Sadly some people do not like being called out and get upset. Sad really, because normally Mikek1 makes constructive criticisms which I accept and move on. Its a pity he cannot do the same. Perhaps he has had a bad day. But I have always thanked him for the private help and advice he has given me in the past.

Yes, I do lay it out on the internet honestly and openly. That is me. I have constantly stated that I welcome all comments both negative and positive and I hope that long continues.

Regards
Old May 30th 2019, 12:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Does it work for ladies in their 70's? I am sure it does.
Years ago a comedian and her husband split as he had found a 20+ year old girl friend, they were both in their 80s. To pay revenge she went out and got a 20+ year old boy friend and then went on TV saying that 20 goes into 80 a lot more than 80 goes into 20.

So seemingly it does work both ways.
Old May 30th 2019, 1:17 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
Years ago a comedian and her husband split as he had found a 20+ year old girl friend, they were both in their 80s. To pay revenge she went out and got a 20+ year old boy friend and then went on TV saying that 20 goes into 80 a lot more than 80 goes into 20.

So seemingly it does work both ways.

When Joan Collins was asked if her current marriage, to a much younger man, would last...she replied 'If he dies, he dies.'
Old May 30th 2019, 6:27 am
Just Joined

Yowzer is just really niceYowzer is just really niceYowzer is just really niceYowzer is just really niceYowzer is just really niceYowzer is just really niceYowzer is just really niceYowzer is just really nice

Moneypenny....

No. None have met my wife. My sons have no desire to visit the Philippines and UK immigration rules have ruled out her obtaining a visa. She also has no desire to visit the UK (too cold). My brothers and sisters rarely step out of their home towns and going abroad is alien to them. When chatting to my sons on Skype etc...or on the phone, she is too shy to join in. A Filipina trait it appears...

Regards
P11 I dont think its a normal trait among Fillipino, my wife chats regularly with my grown up children, when we have video calls, that was even before she visited the UK and met them all personally (Twice up to now),My Aunt and Uncle visit us once a year, my youngest daughter 26 is coming over to stay with us for two weeks in August, my brother and his wife have visited us here in the Philippines , in short my wife is a proper part of my UK family and I think thats how it should be. thats only my opinion of course
Old May 30th 2019, 12:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yowzer....

Re: My wifes reticence to join in convo's with my sons.... I made a generalization about this being a Filipina trait which is wrong. In this part of the Philippines, most locals are conservative and are naturally shy. In other parts of the Philippines the opposite is true.

Happy to put this straight...

Regards
Old May 30th 2019, 12:54 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Moneypenny....

Regards
I guess it is what it is and if all the people concerned don't travel or don't want to travel you can't change that but that's quite sad.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.