Me and My Family

Old May 23rd 2019, 12:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

I still can’t get over how he didn’t know. Four kids inflicts quite a lot of change to a body. And I’m not necessarily talking about the basement.

Old May 23rd 2019, 12:24 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Because your 'reasoning' makes no sense. In fact, in light of all you've disclosed previously, your reasoning is unreasonable to any reasonable person. Try saying that after a few beers
Quite right. It doesn’t matter how specific we are...P11 comes up with excuses. I don’t think there is anyone on here (apart from himself) who doesn’t think he is being used.
Old May 23rd 2019, 12:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Quite right. It doesn’t matter how specific we are...P11 comes up with excuses. I don’t think there is anyone on here (apart from himself) who doesn’t think he is being used.
He is being used for sure. I’d like to read her blog though, as he is probably using her while playing the victim to us. Neither of them love each other in a western sense - it’s a very simple transactional relationship and that is ok.

Fundamentally he doesn’t care about the money - he has no savings so lives of his pension that will always be replaced the next month. As long as there is no massive monthly shortfall then it’s ok. I personally would be quite ok with the arrangement in that phase of my life, the deal breakers for me would be the violence, controlling behaviour and lack of freedom. All this drama keeps his life interesting and the sex keeps him young.

Last edited by Millhouse; May 23rd 2019 at 12:44 pm.
Old May 23rd 2019, 12:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

SOS and JG.....

No specifics then? Not surprised.

As far as excuses are concerned, they are not as I have explained before. They are reasons and it is you that perceive them as excuses.

Regards
Old May 23rd 2019, 1:00 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
SOS and JG.....

As far as excuses are concerned, they are not as I have explained before. They are reasons and it is you that perceive them as excuses.

Regards
I gave you specifics. All you do is dream up explanations that fit your view of your wife. You refuse, or are unable, to look at this in a rational, reasonable way.

Now I'm sorry but I have better things to do than spar with you, I only spend my time where it has the prospect of being spent well and usefully.

Old May 23rd 2019, 1:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Millhouse....

Although I disagree with most everything you have just posted, this is interesting.....****Fundamentally he doesn’t care about the money *****... I have mentioned before that my back stop to all this is somewhat pragmatic. When someone kicks the bucket, they cannot take their wealth with them. In the same respect....nor can they take their debts.

Hopefully, when my time is come, all debts will be cleared. Otherwise, my wife will have to face the true reality of her business failures by herself. But she is a survivor and a Filipina, she will cope.

Regards
Old May 23rd 2019, 1:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse....

Although I disagree with most everything you have just posted, this is interesting.....****Fundamentally he doesn’t care about the money *****... I have mentioned before that my back stop to all this is somewhat pragmatic. When someone kicks the bucket, they cannot take their wealth with them. In the same respect....nor can they take their debts.

Hopefully, when my time is come, all debts will be cleared. Otherwise, my wife will have to face the true reality of her business failures by herself. But she is a survivor and a Filipina, she will cope.

Regards
just make sure she understands that you’re worth more alive than buried next to the dog.
Old May 23rd 2019, 1:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

I have read this saga from the beginning and it is clear the P11 is an utter fool (sorry to be so abrupt ). No matter what he writes, all excuses tell me he is a desperate lonely, love sick, OAP, and no woman with even a modicum of common sense would touch him with a barge pole........scammers excepted..
No matter what others tell him he is so stupid he cannot see the wood for the trees.
Naturally I expect P11 to come up with some bu..s..t excuses for himself and his lying L/L , but he really needs to see a psychiatrist, there is definitely something wrong with his brain matter.
Old May 23rd 2019, 1:27 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

SOS and JG.....

Regards
Nope...no specifics because as I have already stated you will only reply with excuses for her behaviour. Your replies are just the same old, same old, with a few different scenarios thrown in here and there.
Old May 23rd 2019, 1:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Millhouse....

But surely that doesn't matter if she was indeed a scammer....there are many more with bigger ATM's than me.

Goodnight.
Old May 23rd 2019, 1:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeK1...

How wrong you are on many of your points. Perhaps as one of the chief doomer and gloomers, you do not like to see yourself proved wrong after my ATM and Family explanations. You mentioned earlier about "concrete facts" that the family were also into this phantom conspiracy. I have yet to see these concrete facts from your self.

Best regards to you....
Old May 23rd 2019, 1:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

P11,

Excuses, excuses, excuses. What are you talking about, for heavens sake take a few hours to read ALL your previous threads, you are OH SO GULLIBLE.
No I am not a doom merchant, just someone who is realistic, unlike you.
Old May 23rd 2019, 1:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

P11,

I have sent you a PM . I don’t want to express my sincere thoughts on this forum, but one day you will thank me,when it’s too late.
Old May 23rd 2019, 2:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

mikek1.....

Thanks for your pm. I have responded in kind. But we will see how this pans out....

Regards
Old May 23rd 2019, 2:04 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
At the time (2015), P11's LL told him that the young lady was her sister....
Yes, it was Waddle who lived in the shack behind their house with her 'boyfriend' for free [P11 pays the rent]. I recall this and that Waddle is now trained to do a job that earns better money but doesn't work in that field.

P.S. Written before P11's explanation

Last edited by Rete; May 23rd 2019 at 2:10 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.