Me and My Family

Old May 11th 2019, 4:13 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

L/L telling another pack of lies, and P11 is falling for it again. Words cannot describe how gullible and stupid (sorry to have to be so blunt) P11 is.
P11often expressed what an entrepreneur his L/L was, be it the shoe shop, jewelry business, whatever, but how does he believe anyone would be so illiterate and stupid to think a 2% margin was a good low risk business. I don’t know the sums involved, but assume it’s quite high. Let’s say 250k so at 2% that’s 5k a month with high risk the debt will not be paid.

Would it not been easier to ask P11 the ATM for an extra 5k a month? I have said it all along, this nightmare will end very badly.

Old May 11th 2019, 6:20 am
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikek1
L/L telling another pack of lies, and P11 is falling for it again. Words cannot describe how gullible and stupid (sorry to have to be so blunt) P11 is.
P11often expressed what an entrepreneur his L/L was, be it the shoe shop, jewelry business, whatever, but how does he believe anyone would be so illiterate and stupid to think a 2% margin was a good low risk business. I don’t know the sums involved, but assume it’s quite high. Let’s say 250k so at 2% that’s 5k a month with high risk the debt will not be paid.

Would it not been easier to ask P11 the ATM for an extra 5k a month? I have said it all along, this nightmare will end very badly.

All relationships have teething problems at the start,mike.I think the Lovely Lady is a good egg,she just has not had much luck in business that's all.Being in business is never easy.It has its ups and downs,my friend.
Old May 11th 2019, 6:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jaygee68
All relationships have teething problems at the start,mike.I think the Lovely Lady is a good egg,she just has not had much luck in business that's all.Being in business is never easy.It has its ups and downs,my friend.
I believe that P11's relationship is well past the teething problem stage.
Old May 11th 2019, 6:46 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bealinehx
I believe that P11's relationship is well past the teething problem stage.
...it's also well past the gnashing of teeth stage, the pulling hair out stage, the palm her off on someone else stage, the kneedy stage and the kick up the arse stage. It's in the intensive care, critical, prognosis negative stage.
Old May 11th 2019, 7:49 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

He met his LL back in 2015, teething problems are almost at the false teeth in a cup stage.

Last edited by moneypenny20; May 11th 2019 at 7:54 am.
Old May 11th 2019, 7:53 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

In response to Jaycee 68. I should know, I have been in business 30+ years. There are certain fundamentals, make sure you have enough cash,hard work, have much experience of the field your entering, and take valid advice and listen to those who have genuine experience. The L/L has none of these attributes, lying, dishonesty ,scamming etc are not the basis for a successful business.
Apart from the disastrous business decisions, how is possible that someone who has 2 children from another man, and kept it quiet for 4 years, forged receipts, threatened to commit suicide, faked medical ailments,etc.etc. be trustworthy. Luck has nothing to do with it.

I guess luck was on P11’s side when he decided not to purchase the house they are renting. That would have been an unmitigated disaster.

Last edited by mikek1; May 11th 2019 at 8:03 am. Reason: Forgot jaygee68
Old May 11th 2019, 8:46 am
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikek1
In response to Jaycee 68. I should know, I have been in business 30+ years. There are certain fundamentals, make sure you have enough cash,hard work, have much experience of the field your entering, and take valid advice and listen to those who have genuine experience. The L/L has none of these attributes, lying, dishonesty ,scamming etc are not the basis for a successful business.
Apart from the disastrous business decisions, how is possible that someone who has 2 children from another man, and kept it quiet for 4 years, forged receipts, threatened to commit suicide, faked medical ailments,etc.etc. be trustworthy. Luck has nothing to do with it.

I guess luck was on P11’s side when he decided not to purchase the house they are renting. That would have been an unmitigated disaster.
Maybe a large cash injection is needed to kickstart and re-invigorate the business model ?..hers is not the only business that will have been a victim of the global economic downturn.From little acorns doth mighty oaks grow.
Old May 11th 2019, 9:02 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe a large cash injection is needed to kickstart and re-invigorate the business model ?..hers is not the only business that will have been a victim of the global economic downturn.From little acorns doth mighty oaks grow.

You're an optimist, I'll give you that!
Old May 11th 2019, 9:53 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately the bank that does the injecting appears to be running dry.

Old May 11th 2019, 9:58 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond repute

From little acorns doth mighty oaks grow.
You're referring to the debts, presumably.
Old May 11th 2019, 10:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant! With ref to Phil II's saga, that was the understatement of the century.
But you omitted the smiley. A belter of a comment! It would have brought the house down if written into a Monty Python script.
As for the later, "Maybe a large cash injection is needed to kickstart and re-invigorate the business model", written into a new Fawlty Towers script John Cleese would have paid a fortune for that line!
Old May 11th 2019, 10:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
He met his LL back in 2015, teething problems are almost at the false teeth in a cup stage.
Old May 11th 2019, 10:46 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond repute

P11's experience brings a whole new meaning to "crowd funding".

He funds & they crowd.
Old May 14th 2019, 10:21 pm

Catchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Where are we now? I have got my lovely lady of old back.
This

Old May 15th 2019, 6:34 am
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

I can't help feeling that P11 is the sort of chap who watches a TV replay of a football match hoping for a different result.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.