Me and My Family

Old Apr 9th 2019, 4:23 am
Forum Regular

MikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really nice
Default Re: Me and My Family

Thanks Rete, Regards Mike
Old Apr 9th 2019, 7:32 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
PM's are simple. Click on his name and scroll to send private message.
Unless the person concerned doesn't have PMs activated.
Old Apr 9th 2019, 9:04 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Safest way out of this is a little mini break holiday for the two of you to rekindle to hong kong. At the airport present her with her ticket and go for a piss. Don't come back, either leave the airport or go to Singapore/ UK.
UK.
Old Apr 9th 2019, 9:10 am
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Without going into detail at the moment, I am in safe haven from my wife. I am most probably going to move from the island or return to the UK which I don't want to do. I intend to file an incident report to the police. Any recommendations to where I should go? I am concerned that she will make a bogus report to BI to obtain revenge....Is that easy to do? My visa expires late next month. Any advice on my situation would be most welcome.....pm me if necessary.

Thanks
For once in this entire thread please listen to advice and do the sensible thing, not "what you want or don't want to do." Hopefully you will now understand that you have made poor decisions time after time after time, despite all the evidence. Do not trust your own judgement any more, listen to advice.

Leave the Philippines NOW. Go the the UK NOW.

Best of luck.
Old Apr 9th 2019, 9:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
UK.
Better. I’d also do this on the return leg so her options are overtstay and be pennyless in HK or get the plane home.

Also some potential for a final 3 days of fun with her.

Last edited by Millhouse; Apr 9th 2019 at 10:11 am.
Old Apr 9th 2019, 9:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Thairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
UK.
Safest option.
Old Apr 9th 2019, 10:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute

Phil11
Phew! Finally you've stopped being your own worst enemy, and at long last have started thinking 'upstairs' instead of from your nether regions.
You have become a sort of sad hero for many reading this, and can only hope that this will be a lesson for others being advised "don't walk away - run!!"
Look forward to reading the final, much happier chapter. Good luck!
Old Apr 9th 2019, 10:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

P11,
It seems that the 4 year saga is close to reaching it's inevitable conclusion.
Like most who have contributed on this thread I wish you well for the future and that you have learned from your experiences.
You must have had the patience of Job as your LL seems to be a real piece of work.
Despite my earlier PM, I echo the advice above, leave now and regroup. It can't all be that bad in Brexitland, or can it.

Take care
Old Apr 9th 2019, 12:24 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jingsamichty
For once in this entire thread please listen to advice and do the sensible thing, not "what you want or don't want to do." Hopefully you will now understand that you have made poor decisions time after time after time, despite all the evidence. Do not trust your own judgement any more, listen to advice.

Leave the Philippines NOW. Go the the UK NOW.

Best of luck.
What he said
Originally Posted by Millhouse

Better. I’d also do this on the return leg so her options are overtstay and be pennyless in HK or get the plane home.

Also some potential for a final 3 days of fun with her.
Excellent idea.

No matter what, P11, please listen to everyone and just get on a plane out of Phil NOW. Do not go back for your things, do not let anyone know where or when you're going, just go. Somewhere safe (i.e. not third world) where she can't follow. She wouldn't get a visa to the UK, so that's a safe place for you. You say you don't want to return to the UK, but there are worse things in the world than the UK - think a Philippine prison. Good luck with whatever you do.
Old Apr 9th 2019, 12:27 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear that things have gone badly wrong for you.

I'd suggest sound what others have said. File the report from a distance and then leave the country while you still can.

if you don't want to return to the UK, and I know money is tight with you, perhaps Cambodia. Fairly straightforward to stay long-term, and cheap.

hope things work out for you.
Old Apr 10th 2019, 8:05 am
BE Enthusiast

MartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond repute

I've been following this thread with some interest, but haven't contributed much, if anything. P11, please accept this situation now. I don't blame you for wanting to live in the Philippines with a much younger woman, or trying to convince yourself that the various 'challenges' would sort themselves out in time. That's none of my business but you chose to share the story, and you now seem to be at serious risk. Is your wife and her family actively looking for you? Please accept the advice and support others have offered.

Get out of the Philippines now, before this goes any further and you find yourself facing an arrest warrant and detention. Get someone to put a trusted attorney on standby, just in case there are any difficulties at the airport, and go. I'd strongly suggest returning to the UK, even though you seem reluctant to do so, but it will give you a chance to regroup and decide on next steps without having to look over your shoulder. File a sworn affidavit through a lawyer once you've arrived, stating your case i.r.o the allegations you expect your wife to make. Be sure to cite witnesses or other evidence if there is any. This may not cut any ice in the Philippines but it should be placed on record.

Good luck, truly...
Old Apr 11th 2019, 7:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MartynK
I've been following this thread with some interest, but haven't contributed much, if anything. P11, please accept this situation now. I don't blame you for wanting to live in the Philippines with a much younger woman, or trying to convince yourself that the various 'challenges' would sort themselves out in time. That's none of my business but you chose to share the story, and you now seem to be at serious risk. Is your wife and her family actively looking for you? Please accept the advice and support others have offered.

Get out of the Philippines now, before this goes any further and you find yourself facing an arrest warrant and detention. Get someone to put a trusted attorney on standby, just in case there are any difficulties at the airport, and go. I'd strongly suggest returning to the UK, even though you seem reluctant to do so, but it will give you a chance to regroup and decide on next steps without having to look over your shoulder. File a sworn affidavit through a lawyer once you've arrived, stating your case i.r.o the allegations you expect your wife to make. Be sure to cite witnesses or other evidence if there is any. This may not cut any ice in the Philippines but it should be placed on record.

Good luck, truly...
One option is go ack to her in tears asking forgiveness for your unpardonable behavior and that to resolve issues state a family member is loaning you money next month to pay off all the debts. Then next day jump on a flight out of the country.

Second as others have suggested stop thinking so much and just leave, Cambodia for example can be inexpensive, though much better return to UK whether you want to or not, and then sort out your next step away from the emotions of the current situation.

Or if you wish to take paranoia to next level go down south and take boat to Indonesia-less like likely to have extensive immigration checks.

whatever you do get out of the country fast
Old Apr 11th 2019, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Thairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by morpeth
One option is go ack to her in tears asking forgiveness for your unpardonable behavior and that to resolve issues state a family member is loaning you money next month to pay off all the debts. Then next day jump on a flight out of the country.

Second as others have suggested stop thinking so much and just leave, Cambodia for example can be inexpensive, though much better return to UK whether you want to or not, and then sort out your next step away from the emotions of the current situation.

Or if you wish to take paranoia to next level go down south and take boat to Indonesia-less like likely to have extensive immigration checks.

whatever you do get out of the country fast
I read "Cambodia" in some posts. I know the country well having lived and worked in Siem Reap. I love the country because of the historical sites.
Cambodia is not a country I consider an alternative to PH. If you want to live a halfway decent live and not get your meals from filthy markets, cost of living is high, crime rate (theft) is high. No medical service worth having and very pricey. The ladies are looking for a "hansom" guy with credit on the Atm card.
Weather may be cool and wet in UK but it will give the opportunity to set out and plan what to do next. In the end UK may not be so bad afterall.
I hope all will work out for you.
Old Apr 11th 2019, 1:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thairetired2016
I read "Cambodia" in some posts. I know the country well having lived and worked in Siem Reap. I love the country because of the historical sites.
Cambodia is not a country I consider an alternative to PH. If you want to live a halfway decent live and not get your meals from filthy markets, cost of living is high, crime rate (theft) is high. No medical service worth having and very pricey. The ladies are looking for a "hansom" guy with credit on the Atm card.
Weather may be cool and wet in UK but it will give the opportunity to set out and plan what to do next. In the end UK may not be so bad afterall.
I hope all will work out for you.
If I had not retired here it would be off to Turkey
Old Apr 11th 2019, 9:53 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

So. Has anyone had contact with P11 at all?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.