Me and My Family

Old Nov 5th 2018, 3:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

A previous post of mine from last May

"I'm forming an opinion that the OP is an attention seeking teller of tall tales. So many people are being drawn in to a saga of epic proportions similar to the soap operas that adorn the televisions..'''

So perhaps Millhouse your worry may turn out to be true.
Old Nov 5th 2018, 6:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings!

Many thanks for your responses which I will come onto later.

First an update. Just endured 2 days of tampo which ended this morning. It started with the issue that she needs 21k quickly to pay off a debtor. She received my negative response and I discussed with her on how we will deal with the situation .... again. Long story short. She was not in a good mood when she returned from a late night visit somewhere and found that I had not eaten the dinner she prepared earlier. This is normally toast and jam. When she went out....I followed suit and had a few quiet beers on the beach .... as you do. Maybe one too many. Upon seeing the uneaten dinner, the tray plus plates went airborne. Then she came at me with a knife. I wrestled the knife off her and then offered it back to her and invited her to do the deadly deed. Obviously she didn't and sat quietly in the corner sobbing. I went to bed.

This morning, she told me that she was going away to the big city 5 hours away. I thought.....the Kuwait threat again. But do I care anymore? Nope....She has a contact where she can sell one of her kidneys. Again I told her not to be so stupid but she continued packing. I was not going to argue any more. She finished packing and made a call. It then transpired she had to go to Manila for the op. I suspect she was again trying to frighten me. I again went through the options with her. I can go back to the UK and earn money...(escape). She said no...it was her problem. We will be getting a valuation of her pension tomorrow.....nope....it will take too long to obtain the money. She can sell jewelry on Lazada.....nope....she is in no frame of mind. Get rid of her m/cycle and rent money for her parents stopped......there's nearly 10k pm straight away. No comment. She is anxious that tomorrow someone is coming here to file a case against her. She wants to pay him/her off. I said she is not guilty of anything and she has already promised to pay. So....there it hangs. I will talk to this person tomorrow assuming its not a fictional character and support her at the Brgy Capts hearing......if that's what its all about. So, nothing has been resolved. Yet.

I noted today that she is no longer wearing her engagement ring. She little jewelry left but always wears both wedding and engagement ring. Unless I see it soon.....I will guess that its been pawned. Now hears a thought which I have not previously mentioned. Being a bloke, I can vaguely remember what her original wedding ring looked like. But she only had it for a week or so before it got "lost" in the shower. Or more likely pawned. The replacement ring which I bought a few weeks from the pawnshop which I am assured was new, looks about the same as the one lost in the shower. Cost about the same also. I wonder if I have just bought back the original wedding ring she had pawned. But, my imagination does go into overload sometimes.

Thanks all for your comments again. Especially those offering a place of refuge. Again, I agree with most of whats been said and I have made my own bed and I have to lay in it. Someone asked why do I need to find out whats behind all this. Simple. If you have a relationship that's going horrifically wrong, it is only natural to find the root cause before bailing out. I have already bailed out of one marriage because I could not fix the problem. I need to find out whats driving this sudden urge to obtain a large amount of money quickly. Maybe she is trying to save jewelry she has in the pawnshop. Possible. But selfish and no excuse for me. Maybe its for family....unlikely. She seems to have cut off all ties with them all. Or a 3rd person.

An ex-pat approached me the other night on the beach bemoaning his loveless marriage. He asked me why/how did my wife change so much in a course of a year. He is correct. When we met here, she lovable, fun and natural. The change came when she got into close friendships about a year ago with wives of two ex-pat friends who have money.....and they like to live the life. She was no longer a natural beautiful Filipina....but over dressing and spending too much time on make-up. Then about 4 months ago, she has now changed into a bit of a demon. Why? But I can tell you this.....our relationship is now at a very low ebb. I have lost the woman I first met. Whether it can be repaired remains to be seen. It will be a long healing process if it is at all possible. In two weeks time I have to go to renew my visa. Maybe I will be applying for an EC instead.

Thanks again for reading, Your comments are all appreciated.

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Nov 5th 2018 at 6:40 am.
Old Nov 5th 2018, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

edmontron is a glorious beacon of lightedmontron is a glorious beacon of lightedmontron is a glorious beacon of lightedmontron is a glorious beacon of lightedmontron is a glorious beacon of lightedmontron is a glorious beacon of lightedmontron is a glorious beacon of lightedmontron is a glorious beacon of lightedmontron is a glorious beacon of lightedmontron is a glorious beacon of lightedmontron is a glorious beacon of light

Hi P11.
Whilst reading your story, I was wondering why “worm boy” got circumcised, if they’re all catholic? It sounds to me like a Muslim custom.
Cheers
Old Nov 5th 2018, 8:28 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by edmontron
....It sounds to me like a Muslim custom.
Wow.
Old Nov 5th 2018, 8:41 am
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi P11,

I have followed this story for a long time now and just want to say this.ALL OF THIS pain and suffering can be stopped straight away just by booking your ticket home.

I will be honest.Part of me has always thought that this has been one long fantastic phishing trip by you.You use phrases like "Deadly Deed" and others that would be used in pulp fiction novels.However,85% of me believes everything that you say...why?...because i had an ex-partner who was EXACTLY the same as yours.The constant threats of suicide,the secrets,the never ending excuses for money and the wild tantrums where she could barely breathe.In the end i had to leave her and my daughter after she cut my hand open with a knife,after i tried to take it off her during one of her extreme episodes.

Please just book your ticket and come home.Having read this thread in its entirity,I honestly believe you are in danger of getting bumped off.

I'm here to listen thru private messages if need be.Cheers

Ingats
Old Nov 5th 2018, 8:43 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

What is tampo?
Old Nov 5th 2018, 8:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
What is tampo?
Basically a face like a Bulldog chewing a wasp and an temper to match.
Old Nov 5th 2018, 8:59 am
BE Enthusiast

tropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond repute

Philpsophical11 and Jaygee68: You have made me realise that my ex, was in no way unique. A blade into my hand, when attempting to disarm her. Bad moods, needing money constantly. Not to mention her lovers, and secret son. Violent at the drop of a hat. My hospital X-Rays showed all the mended broken ribs. I divorced her. Met another Filipina with whom I have had almost twenty-five happy years.
Good Luck P11.
Old Nov 5th 2018, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

I am really glad you found happiness,tropicofcancer.I know there are some good Filipino girls out there,it just seems that i picked the wrong one.Mine was perfect at the start.Intelligent,good job,bubbly,very loyal and she did genuinely love me.Unfortunately,when family get involved,that's when the problems start.Lies about illnesses in the family were a constant problem.Why does it always seem to be about money!!
Old Nov 5th 2018, 9:35 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by edmontron
Hi P11.
Whilst reading your story, I was wondering why “worm boy” got circumcised, if they’re all catholic? It sounds to me like a Muslim custom.
Cheers
I know plenty of boys/men who have been circumcised. None of them are Muslim. Moving on....
Old Nov 5th 2018, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for that "snip it" of information,moneypenny...
Old Nov 5th 2018, 9:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
Basically a face like a Bulldog chewing a wasp and an temper to match.
My bulldog never behaves this badly although he is dang ugly.
Old Nov 5th 2018, 10:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

maybe you should encourage the kidney operation. It will certainly confirm the desperation and it’s impossible to fake. Unless of course it is your kidneys she is selling lol.

I’d say it's time for her to go back to Kuwait to mop some floors and you to move to another island.

Last edited by Millhouse; Nov 5th 2018 at 12:08 pm.
Old Nov 5th 2018, 10:34 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Someone asked why do I need to find out whats behind all this. Simple. If you have a relationship that's going horrifically wrong, it is only natural to find the root cause before bailing out. I have already bailed out of one marriage because I could not fix the problem. I need to find out whats driving this sudden urge to obtain a large amount of money quickly.

This, and your statement about having made your bed so having to lay in it, are bollocks. I say 'bollocks' in a loving way of course

To find out why your relationship has gone wrong, re-read this thread but this time with your blinkers off.
The only foolish thing about making a mistake is perpetuating that mistake.
Old Nov 5th 2018, 10:41 am
Forum Regular

At the risk of sounding brutal,it seems that P11 is constantly making excuses for her and trying to find a reason to stay.I fully understand that it is only natural to feel this way,as he has invested so much time and money in the relationship.I just hope he realises now though that it is time to cut and run.I wish you all the best P11.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.