Me and My Family

Old Jul 28th 2018, 4:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

mikek1..

Thanks for your good wishes. And yes, P11 has given a great deal of thought of life post marriage. However I do not envisage a major escalation as you suggest of lies and deceit but I wouldn't be surprised that if she has financial worries, she will come clean and expect me to bail her out. If that is the case....she will be sadly disappointed. However, I do not think she has unmanageable debts. Certainly she certainly appears to be overextending herself financially, but I have no idea of her income from the on-line business which may be covering any financial obligations she may well have. May I add this. She recently complained a few days ago that a block buyer is pestering her for more business. She has told them she does not want any more business until after the wedding......she has enough on her plate with the wedding preparations.

I have mentioned a block buyer. Bulk buyer to you and me. I am suspicious that this buyer may have come to the attention of my green eyed monster and wrong interpretations have been made. It gets complicated here mixed with stupidity involving her safety,(which I have touched on previously), so I will leave that until or if I receive further revelations.

Regards

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Jul 28th 2018 at 4:10 am.
Old Jul 28th 2018, 4:20 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11

Dorothy: You have been blunt with your comment and I have no problem with that. But I will reply with equal bluntness.....you have a dirty mind.

Regards....life is good!
I have a dirty mind? Why, because I replied to JG's question with what everyone else is thinking but too polite to say? Be completely honest with yourself and ask what would you think if the situation were that your 30 something daughter hooked up with a man older than you.

What could you possibly have as a common interest other than money and sex? Especially when she's proven time and again to be a liar who is willing to walk away from at least 2 children and keep their existence hidden so her ATM doesn't leave.

Over and over you have forgiven blatant lies. How can any marriage survive based on lies and deceit? In my opinion you look like a foolish dirty old man. However, as the saying goes, there are none so blind as one who will not see.
Old Jul 28th 2018, 5:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings!

Gazza: The buck will not stop with me. The ATM is closed and the money tree outside is now dead. She has debts? Maybe. She is living beyond her means? Maybe. Again, her problem and not mine.
I would check about this. There is a Filipino lad ( say lad he is about 35 ) in the village whose wife was pretty good at buying but not good at paying, she has now left him taking all her chattels with her, He is being taken to court due to the debts his wife ran up, something about husbands being responsible for the wife. I would definitely ask someone one in the know about this, because if it is right, then your "The buck will not stop with me" will not be correct.
Old Jul 28th 2018, 6:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Dorothy: I re-iterate....you have a dirty mind and so do others who may feel the same way. Think about it. Any foreigner in the Phils who has come purely for sex would not put up with the crap that I have had to....and certainly wouldn't consider marriage. I have persevered with this relationship for good honest reasons. Now may I suggest you put your brain into gear before spouting rubbish. Anything else?

Gazza: You may be correct. But remember this, the guy you are talking about would not be able to return to the UK once he got wind of her intentions.

Regards
Old Jul 28th 2018, 7:29 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

I'd read up on Philippines law about spousal debt if I were the OP.

Don't be so sure it's nothing to do with you.
Old Jul 28th 2018, 7:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
I'd read up on Philippines law about spousal debt if I were the OP.

Don't be so sure it's nothing to do with you.
Yes the Philippine family code treat man and wife as a single entity.
Old Jul 28th 2018, 8:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

. But remember this, the guy you are talking about would not be able to return to the UK once he got wind of her intentions.

Regards
Be careful, nor might you be able to.
Old Jul 28th 2018, 8:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d and nonthaburi:

Yes, I am well aware of the family code which has been covered extensively in another thread. However, if in the unlikely event of anything such as this happening, there will be an urgent matter to be settled in the UK which requires my immediate attention. I have hinted at this in my last reply to Gazza.

Happy days.....
Old Jul 28th 2018, 8:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Dorothy: I re-iterate....you have a dirty mind and so do others who may feel the same way. Think about it. Any foreigner in the Phils who has come purely for sex would not put up with the crap that I have had to....and certainly wouldn't consider marriage. I have persevered with this relationship for good honest reasons. Now may I suggest you put your brain into gear before spouting rubbish. Anything else?

Gazza: You may be correct. But remember this, the guy you are talking about would not be able to return to the UK once he got wind of her intentions.

Regards
I thought I posted before, but maybe not. Don't be so sure about leaving for the UK/overseas, companies & banks can get you registered with BI if they feel you will run instead of paying.
Old Jul 28th 2018, 11:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn..

Yes you are correct. But this is a process that takes time and besides there are no companies or banks involved here. If there are pawnshops involved .......she loses her jewelry. Again, not my problem.

I think its interesting how the doom and despondency trail is leading into hypothetical situations. If I had doubts about how this will turn out, then I would be the first to pull the plug. At the moment, I do not see a problem that rings alarm bells.

Off to the big city on Monday where we will meet up with the wedding planner to buy odds and ends for our big day. She is as excited as a school girl. Bless her.

Happy days...
Old Jul 28th 2018, 11:56 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Stokkevn..

Yes you are correct. But this is a process that takes time and besides there are no companies or banks involved here. If there are pawnshops involved .......she loses her jewelry. Again, not my problem.

I think its interesting how the doom and despondency trail is leading into hypothetical situations. If I had doubts about how this will turn out, then I would be the first to pull the plug. At the moment, I do not see a problem that rings alarm bells.

Off to the big city on Monday where we will meet up with the wedding planner to buy odds and ends for our big day. She is as excited as a school girl. Bless her.

Happy days...
I know I’ve posted similar before...but I take my hat off to you. You take all our negative...sometimes hurtful...comments on the chin and never come back with a nasty reply. You sound like a very nice guy...I think some of us are just concerned that you are being used as a cash cow.
Old Jul 28th 2018, 2:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jerseygirl...

Thank you for your kind comments. I can tell you that the negative comments I receive make me more determined to make this work. I cannot ....and will not condone some of the things that she may have done. I believe pressure affects people in many different ways and she is under that pressure. I admire her for what she has tried to do for her family ...and I treat with disdain the wasters in her family. She may have not have gone about it the correct way in our culture, but I can tell you this.....She is giddy as a school girl about getting married to me. Am I fool? Nope.....

Thank you
Old Jul 28th 2018, 3:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

P11,

I have to ask, why are you getting married? Would it not be more simple just to continue living together. No contracts, no long term commitments, you can leave or stay at your own free will.
Old Jul 28th 2018, 4:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mikek1....

Simple question....Easy answer. Because she wants me to to. Any thing else....?
Old Jul 28th 2018, 10:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mikek1....

Simple question....Easy answer. Because she wants me to to. Any thing else....?
Surely it should be because you 'both' want to.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.