Me and My Family

Old May 28th 2021, 12:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Same in W Africa. Whenever I had a business appointment in my office I allowed 15 minutes leeway. After which I went for a walkabout around the facility and environs. Strange how quickly word got around especially in Accra.
Old May 29th 2021, 12:19 am
Ten
Forum Regular

Ten is an unknown quantity at this point

Very normal from my court cases P11 that the Judge requires everything original. The T crossed and I s dotted to extreme, was an eye opener, no matter how important the documents were unless done 1000% as he requires its not admitted. Even the type of paper if not to his satisfaction will not be admitted.

Just part of the judicial process here. Appears your making progress, just hang in and accept what most are unable to.
Old May 29th 2021, 7:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ten
Very normal from my court cases P11 that the Judge requires everything original. The T crossed and I s dotted to extreme, was an eye opener, no matter how important the documents were unless done 1000% as he requires its not admitted. Even the type of paper if not to his satisfaction will not be admitted.

Just part of the judicial process here. Appears your making progress, just hang in and accept what most are unable to.
Thanks for that insight....and from previous experience. Thankfully I have the original PSA document which I will send to my attorney next week after I report the bigamy to the police. It did make me wonder about my screen shot messages which I have used as evidence, but the judge asked in what form most of my exhits were and he made no objection....nor did the prosecutor.

Regarding my Motion of Resolution, no appointment is required at BI. It's just a case of going there and waiting....and waiting....I shall return there once I get the new Hearing dates from the court.

​​​​​​​Regards....
Old Jun 2nd 2021, 12:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings!

Well it seems that to blotter WW for bigamy I have to appear at the Police Station in person at where I used to live. I cannot use an Attorney. In view of the cost involved, travel constraints I will put that to one side at the moment. I can do that if I can get to my pre trial Hearing in August. If I can find a compelling reason to do so before then, I would be making arrangements tomorrow.

But. I seem to have a good rapport with the court and I am contemplating asking them for an "official" update on my Small Claims case for 135k. All my previous dealings have been unofficially with the Clerk of the Court who as I mentioned before was sanctioned twice for crooked practices. I didnt know that at the time. He and the Sheriff effectively stopped me from pursuing my case. His position was taken by the attorney for WW. I dont know who the Clerk of the Court is now. An official approach might be interesting. The you know what may hit the fan by making this approach. Something to think about. Incidentally, WW is under the impression that I have claimed the money.

Finally, when I was making inquiries about filing a blotter with an attorney friend on FB, she seemed to suggest that I would need a "safe house" if I have to stay there overnight. I find that disturbing but not surprising. I have asked for clarification.

Regards

Old Jun 2nd 2021, 9:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

P11`,
You have to ask yourself, what is the going rate to have someone bumped off?
WWW sounds like a vengeful sort particularly if she discovers that events are not going to her liking. Many foreigners have met their deaths for less. Be careful.
Old Jun 3rd 2021, 12:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Raffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, for a few thousand and her mental state might override the certainty that she would be the No ! suspect,
She might not go that far but do something else to harm or greatly inconvenience him.
An initial short visit may be safe enough but I think P!! has to know first how many more he would have to make if it progresses and then decide.
Old Jun 3rd 2021, 12:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bealinehx
P11`,
You have to ask yourself, what is the going rate to have someone bumped off?
I saw a National Geographic program a while ago where a Brit was offered the service by a policeman - $400
Old Jun 3rd 2021, 12:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
I saw a National Geographic program a while ago where a Brit was offered the service by a policeman - $400
That's including foreigner tax, locals get a big discount.
Old Jun 3rd 2021, 2:40 am
Forum Regular

freebie is an unknown quantity at this point

Time for a bit of subterfuge aided by the wonderful Facebook. Your old bag will soon learn from your postings that you will be in Place A then moving onto Place B whilst all the time you are actually in or going to Place C.
Old Jun 3rd 2021, 4:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by freebie
Time for a bit of subterfuge aided by the wonderful Facebook. Your old bag will soon learn from your postings that you will be in Place A then moving onto Place B whilst all the time you are actually in or going to Place C.
It does not quite work like that here. My wife and I arrived in Manila two days early, telling nobody so we could get a couple of days in the house before the hoards turned up, we then flew to Roxas airport next day only to be met by 18 of the nearest & dearest
Old Jun 3rd 2021, 4:48 am
Forum Regular

thaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
It does not quite work like that here. My wife and I arrived in Manila two days early, telling nobody so we could get a couple of days in the house before the hoards turned up, we then flew to Roxas airport next day only to be met by 18 of the nearest & dearest
I think there is something your wife is not telling you!
Old Jun 3rd 2021, 4:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by thaiing
I think there is something your wife is not telling you!
Don't think so, she was more gutted than I was. We were spotted getting into a taxi by a 3rd cousin, who told his Mum who got on the phone and told everyone else.
Old Jun 3rd 2021, 5:37 am
Forum Regular

britishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond repute

I get the impression that there is a lot of "leveling down" going on in the PI, one person in an extended family gets ahead and the whole lot of them are kind of desperate to bring her down to the average with some redistribution of wealth. On the other hand, I do realise that a whole extended family might chip in for the education of the intelligent one and therefore might expect payback down the line. It can get complicated.
Old Jun 3rd 2021, 5:59 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britishbull
I get the impression that there is a lot of "leveling down" going on in the PI, one person in an extended family gets ahead and the whole lot of them are kind of desperate to bring her down to the average with some redistribution of wealth. On the other hand, I do realise that a whole extended family might chip in for the education of the intelligent one and therefore might expect payback down the line. It can get complicated.

Old Jun 3rd 2021, 6:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Raffin
Yes, for a few thousand and her mental state might override the certainty that she would be the No ! suspect,
She might not go that far but do something else to harm or greatly inconvenience him.
An initial short visit may be safe enough but I think P!! has to know first how many more he would have to make if it progresses and then decide.
Yes, I agree with you, I wonder what her next move will be......nothing surprises me anymore.

The woman I messaged in connection with filing for bigamy who inferred that I should be looking for a safe house if I had to stay in town overnight could/would not elaborate any further. But I guess that is academic because I have a friend a few miles outside the city where I have stayed before. So not a problem.

I have learnt that the first Hearing on 16th August is not pre-trial. It is when the I get cross-examined by the Prosecutor. The second Hearing on 23rd August is when my Attorney puts my case. I will prepare for this by getting there a few days early and file a blotter for bigamy and then personally go into the Big City to confirm that no Smart Call Centre exists. Obviously I would expect to meet up with my Attorney at some point. However, if travel conditions etc permit I would prefer to do all this as soon as possible.

Going back to the Pre-trial last week. Because I wrongly assumed that the Hearings in August are Pre-trial, I am surprised that WW did not produce further evidence when she had the chance. No further evidence can now be produced unless in exceptional circumstances. She inferred in her Affadavit and told all her friends I left her for another woman. Which of course is untrue. So any flimsy evidence to try and back up that allegation was not forthcoming. Indeed, no further evidence was produced to back up any of her lies. The only thing that was produced was her Cenomar where the Prosecutor tried to pin my attorney down to state that she is in fact legally married to me. My attorney rejected that citing the PSA document that she was previously married which she denied. Further to that, WW always stated that she would provide proof at the trial that her first marriage was void because of the forged marriage certificate. Nothing was mentioned about that. So as nothing else was forthcoming and she cannot (unless in exceptional circumstances) produce any further evidence (lies) I feel a whole lot better about my position. However, this is the Philippines......expect the unexpected.

Next week I shall hope to get my visa sorted out. Third time lucky? Very much doubt it.....

Thanks all for your interest and encouragement.

Regards

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Jun 3rd 2021 at 6:19 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.