Me and My Family

Old Apr 5th 2021, 1:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Greetings!

My story has been going off thread just recently, so I will try to rectify that.

Here is a question. I dont think there is a right or wrong answer at the moment....

I have been advised by my attorney that it would help my case if I reported WW for bigamy. For me, I would say no for the moment and this is my thinking.....

Why would it help my case? I already have proof she is a bigamist. That is all I need. Maybe it would be good earner for her when it comes to court. My funds are short and I have to prioritise my defence. I have already bluffed to her that I have reported her. She says she does not care. So no deterrent there. I have her address now, what if I report her and the police pitch up and knock on her door? It is a jail sentence if she is found guilty. My previous attorney gave a sharp intake of breathe and said that given her previous form and her connections with the PNP it was not advisable. Just win your case and leave it there. I am inclined to agree with that. Ok.....maybe I should try to put her behind bars and maybe protect others? Good point. I have not made a decision yet but it depends on what manifests itself in the coming weeks.

Sensible comments please .....giving your reasons for your answer.

Thanks!

Old Apr 5th 2021, 2:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

I never seek revenge, but I can't help thinking getting rid of her would solve a lot of your problems. She would put you inside in a heartbeat,

I often ask myself "what would they do to/ for me?" Usually, that gives you the answer on how to proceed.
Old Apr 5th 2021, 2:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
I never seek revenge, but I can't help thinking getting rid of her would solve a lot of your problems. She would put you inside in a heartbeat,

I often ask myself "what would they do to/ for me?" Usually, that gives you the answer on how to proceed.
Agree with your thinking.... she is intent with revenge. Yes I could report her to the police tomorrow and they could be knocking on her door soon. I know that for a fact after I mooted the idea to the PNP at my last place.... they were very interested ....

But hornets nest and stirring come to mind..

Might be worth a wander down and put all my cards on the table.

Regards

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Apr 5th 2021 at 3:28 pm. Reason: Last paragraph
Old Apr 5th 2021, 3:37 pm
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

. "My funds are short and I have to prioritise my defence. "

I am worried,P11.You are taking off in an aeroplane with 1.Half a tank of fuel...2.No known destination.

How you been given a ball park figure by your legal eagles that you will need to complete this mission??..Would it be wise to even admit to your legal team that you are not exactly wiping your backside with £20 notes right now??..You really need to know where this is going to end..In the event of any problems arising (and it may happen) do you have further funds that you can draw on should this case drag on,as they often can?

In answer to your question,it would be nice to see her in jail as it is what she truly deserves,but you may be stoking the hornet's nest by going for the throat.All ain all,i would suggest that that next step would hinge on monies available now,and in the long run.

Good luck.
Old Apr 5th 2021, 4:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

Surly your whole case hinges on her bigamy. If not what defence do you have.
Old Apr 5th 2021, 7:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Raffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond repute

I don't agree with P11's lawyer. That it would be you and not the state that has to prosecute tells you how they really view Bigamy here, despite all the "upholding the sanctity of marriage" guff in the legislation.
Lack of money on its own is a sufficient reason. Anyway, I think it\s best kept in the back pocket and not bringing a case, despite all the evidence, can make P11 look good in that he's not adding to the stress of the ex. And not adding to the justice system's burden during this pandemic when the courts are not operating as normal and even closed for a time in the NCR.
Old Apr 5th 2021, 9:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

P11.
I must have missed something, but you are on your second lawyer? Different advice from both. After all said and done they offer an opinion. So in the end the decision is yours.
Old Apr 6th 2021, 12:00 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

There is only one sure fact .........P11 will need to have a good reserve of cash. From my court experience ( ongoing) cases take a long time to reach a conclusion, and every hearing will add to the cost. Our attourney charges us 5K for every appearance.
The other problem that I have observed first hand is the primitive and sloppy way the court carries out its cases. Further, I was appalled at how totally unprepared our attourney and the defendants attourney were. Dispite paying over 165k in legal fees I got the impression that our attourney had a ‘ good pay day’ and had lost interest. They call these legal beagles, attourneys, however my observation was that a UK junior solicitor would have had far more knowledge and would be considerably more proffessional.
My case is a civil case, P11s case is criminal. In the UK solicitors pass on complicated legal cases to barristers ( very expensive) who specialse in certain fields. To the best of my knowledge there are no barristers in the Philippines or duries, so cases are handled and directed by attourneys. My findings have made me conclude that Philippine attourneys are very poor and any advice given by them should not be taken as definitive.
I have suggested to P11 that he attends a court hearing ( if possible) to gain some knowledge of How court cases are handled here. P11 is speculating that his case will be carried out in the same manner as a UK court......he is in for a shock.

Last edited by mikek1; Apr 6th 2021 at 12:06 am. Reason: Added to.
Old Apr 6th 2021, 12:19 am
Ten
Forum Regular

Ten is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mikek1
There is only one sure fact .........P11 will need to have a good reserve of cash. From my court experience ( ongoing) cases take a long time to reach a conclusion, and every hearing will add to the cost. Our attourney charges us 5K for every appearance.
The other problem that I have observed first hand is the primitive and sloppy way the court carries out its cases. Further, I was appalled at how totally unprepared our attourney and the defendants attourney were. Dispite paying over 165k in legal fees I got the impression that our attourney had a ‘ good pay day’ and had lost interest. They call these legal beagles, attourneys, however my observation was that a UK junior solicitor would have had far more knowledge and would be considerably more proffessional.
My case is a civil case, P11s case is criminal. In the UK solicitors pass on complicated legal cases to barristers ( very expensive) who specialse in certain fields. To the best of my knowledge there are no barristers in the Philippines or duries, so cases are handled and directed by attourneys. My findings have made me conclude that Philippine attourneys are very poor and any advice given by them should not be taken as definitive.
I have suggested to P11 that he attends a court hearing ( if possible) to gain some knowledge of How court cases are handled here. P11 is speculating that his case will be carried out in the same manner as a UK court......he is in for a shock.
I trust P 11 reads this post most carefully and and considers it deeply.
This mirrors my own court experience, kids of 8 in a Western court would do better. The attorneys with I guess a few exceptions, are totally unprepared and loose interest just as soon as the main retainer is paid. I would do anything to ovoid a repeat of going through this nonsense again. In my situation a year on and zero result, even in an unlikely event of success enforcement would be next to impossible..
Just another experience in the Philippines.
Old Apr 6th 2021, 2:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

I am not sure I would make it the basis of your defense ( that I think is between you and your lawyer ) but what I would do is gather all evidence possible on both bigamy and her present cohabitation/adultery, ensuring that the police have the evidence before court starts, as both are criminal and not civil cases, I am sure your lawyer knows how to deliver evidence so that it is not acted upon. If things start getting tough in court bring up that you have recently found out about her bigamy and if that is disregarded by the court then say that if she is not a bigamist then she must be committing adultery by sleeping with a policeman, both carry quite lengthy prison sentences and would negate any reason for you to pay for her upkeep for the duration.
Old Apr 6th 2021, 2:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikek1
My friend's case vs his estranged wife was nearly a carbon copy of your experiences, he did win but only because of the assistance of a very good German/Tagalog interpreter found by the German embassy. Only difference was that a month later he died, local postmortem concluded heart attack, his family in German demanded, through their embassy, an independent PM, conclusion - he was poisoned. Death put down to misadventure by local police - case closed.
Old Apr 6th 2021, 4:27 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
I am not sure I would make it the basis of your defense ( that I think is between you and your lawyer ) but what I would do is gather all evidence possible on both bigamy and her present cohabitation/adultery, ensuring that the police have the evidence before court starts, as both are criminal and not civil cases, I am sure your lawyer knows how to deliver evidence so that it is not acted upon. If things start getting tough in court bring up that you have recently found out about her bigamy and if that is disregarded by the court then say that if she is not a bigamist then she must be committing adultery by sleeping with a policeman, both carry quite lengthy prison sentences and would negate any reason for you to pay for her upkeep for the duration.
Evidence would be required. Facebook messanger, digital photograths are inadmissable, anyone can write anything on such chanels and photograths are easily doctoted. P11 would need to call witness’s to verify any claims.
Old Apr 6th 2021, 4:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

"P11 would need to call witness’s to verify any claims." Yes and pigs might fly!
Old Apr 6th 2021, 5:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Raffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
I....gather all evidence possible on both bigamy and her present cohabitation/adultery, ensuring that the police have the evidence before court starts, as both are criminal and not civil cases, I am sure your lawyer knows how to deliver evidence so that it is not acted upon. If things start getting tough in court bring up that you have recently found out about her bigamy and if that is disregarded by the court then say that if she is not a bigamist then she must be committing adultery by sleeping with a policeman, both carry quite lengthy prison sentences and would negate any reason for you to pay for her upkeep for the duration.
Yes, P11's lawyer need only gently allude to the bigamy to undermine LL's credibility if it looks like the judge will be fair, but needs to do it more strongly if she detects judge bias, to make it difficult to ignore.
Old Apr 6th 2021, 6:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Raffin
Yes, P11's lawyer need only gently allude to the bigamy to undermine LL's credibility if it looks like the judge will be fair, but needs to do it more strongly if she detects judge bias, to make it difficult to ignore.
i am afraid that P11s attourney probably will enter the hearing with very Little preperation and fail to point out the valid arguments. I have suggested to P11 that he meets Face to Face with his attourney prior to the hearing so that he can advice the factors which he thinks are important. I could be wrong and hear that P 11s attourney is a very credible ,proficient operator, which much experience of defending similar cases, but I have my doubts.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.