Me and My Family

Old Apr 1st 2021, 2:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
N. *Enabling a knife wielding narcissist to continue*......... I didnt. I left her. *Talk of suicide* If your wife talked of suicide....you would leave her? Right?
Why is it that Filipinas try this suicide trick, my missus tried it about 15 years ago. She lightly cut her wrists and then shouted for me to come, seeing very little blood I calmly asked her if she wanted me to call an ambulance or could I go back to bed. Apart from me getting earache the next morning I think she realised that that trick was not worth playing again.
Old Apr 1st 2021, 2:22 pm
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
Why is it that Filipinas try this suicide trick, my missus tried it about 15 years ago. She lightly cut her wrists and then shouted for me to come, seeing very little blood I calmly asked her if she wanted me to call an ambulance or could I go back to bed. Apart from me getting earache the next morning I think she realised that that trick was not worth playing again.
Yep...I have also had to endure "Suicide Watch" in the past..On a slightly different note,has anyone else out there noticed the Pinay obsession with The Eiffel Tower??...Is it just my "Lovely Lady" who suffered from this affliction,or have any other guys out there noticed this strange phenomenon too?..Cheers.
Old Apr 1st 2021, 11:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Raffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jaygee68
...........On a slightly different note,has anyone else out there noticed the Pinay obsession with The Eiffel Tower??...Is it just my "Lovely Lady" who suffered from this affliction,or have any other guys out there noticed this strange phenomenon too?..Cheers.
You live and learn! For me, especially with current slang.
But I would steer clear of any Pinay who talked or made suggestions about such things. Call me old fashioned, but Nelson's Column is enough.
Old Apr 2nd 2021, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Raffin
You live and learn! For me, especially with current slang.
But I would steer clear of any Pinay who talked or made suggestions about such things. Call me old fashioned, but Nelson's Column is enough.
Maybe the drop from Nelson's Column isn't quite high enough ....to be sure of bumping one's husband off.??.That may have been my ex's thinking.Not many,if any,would survive a fall from the top of the Eiffel Tower.
Old Apr 2nd 2021, 10:54 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jaygee68
Maybe the drop from Nelson's Column isn't quite high enough ....to be sure of bumping one's husband off.??.That may have been my ex's thinking.Not many,if any,would survive a fall from the top of the Eiffel Tower.
I thought it was referencing the sexual position.....
Anyways, I did actually take my wife and kids to Paris on a road trip through Europe a few years back, and everyone wanted to see the Eiffel tower, although funnily enough my wife didn't want to go up it because she doesn't like heights.

The strange thing about the Eiffel tower though is that if you do go up it you feel like you're missing out on something, because the most quintessential symbol of Paris is missing from the view. You're standing on it.

​​​​​Also bought what at the time was my most expensive beer ever in Paris. €14. As my father told me, you don't want to get drunk in Paris.
Old Apr 2nd 2021, 10:57 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
Anyways, I did actually take my wife and kids to Paris on a road trip through Europe a few years back, and everyone wanted to see the Eiffel tower, although funnily enough my wife didn't want to go up it because she doesn't like heights.

The strange thing about the Eiffel tower though is that if you do go up it you feel like you're missing out on something, because the most quintessential symbol of Paris is missing from the view. You're standing on it.

​​​​​Also bought what at the time was my most expensive beer ever in Paris. €14. As my father told me, you don't want to get drunk in Paris.
Thanks for the heads up!!...Raffin has done me up like a kipper ...i really need to get out more i guess....I'm still learning about the "Wheelbarrow"....I'll get me coat.......
Old Apr 2nd 2021, 11:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Years ago a friend's Filipina wife wanted to go to Paris and see the Eiffel Tower, so while they were in the UK he flew down to Blackpool with her and showed her the Blackpool Tower, he got away with it for years until facebook turned up and his missus put her photos on there under the heading Our Day in Paris, then he paid the price.
Old Apr 2nd 2021, 11:37 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

The views from the top of the Arc de Triomphe is much better than the view from the top of the Tower. Imo anyway.
Old Apr 2nd 2021, 12:26 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
The views from the top of the Arc de Triomphe is much better than the view from the top of the Tower. Imo anyway.
That's because it's got the Eiffel Tower in it .😆😁
Old Apr 2nd 2021, 12:31 pm

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
Years ago a friend's Filipina wife wanted to go to Paris and see the Eiffel Tower, so while they were in the UK he flew down to Blackpool with her and showed her the Blackpool Tower, he got away with it for years until facebook turned up and his missus put her photos on there under the heading Our Day in Paris, then he paid the price.
I don't really get the fascination with Paris period, it's dirty, the metro smells of pee and looks very worn compared to London these days, and a lot of down and outs.
Far prefer Amsterdam, also great architecture, clean, very friendly, and everyone speaks English
Old Apr 2nd 2021, 12:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

I don't really get the fascination with Paris period, it's dirty, the metro smells of pee and looks very worn compared to London these days, and a lot of down and outs.
Far prefer Amsterdam, also great architecture, clean, very friendly, and everyone speaks English
Everyone in Paris speaks very good English, you just have to ask them, in Norwegian, if they speak Norwegian, reply is normally No, do you speak English. Job done.
Old Apr 3rd 2021, 12:54 pm
Banned

Elgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
you should at least go young and go pretty. 5 kids, her body must resemble a bag of tissues after a bad cold.

Old Apr 4th 2021, 6:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Red_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elgin1983
Good god, don't smile at Millhouse, Elgin! He's going to be aroused all day now. You can't have failed to notice his sycophantic devotion to you? For women and many men in the forum, it's rather pathetic, but he doesn't seem to notice. Its your masculine toxicity that does it for him. The way he talks about women, and now even his three kids for which he is equally responsible; the bloke can't have many people who find him tolerable, never mind amusing. He's confused - neither fish nor fowl. You actually proved your point about women finding such men 'best to avoid', so I guess you do both have that much in common.
Old Apr 5th 2021, 4:37 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Red_Wine_Fairy
Good god, don't smile at Millhouse, Elgin! He's going to be aroused all day now. You can't have failed to notice his sycophantic devotion to you? For women and many men in the forum, it's rather pathetic, but he doesn't seem to notice. Its your masculine toxicity that does it for him. The way he talks about women, and now even his three kids for which he is equally responsible; the bloke can't have many people who find him tolerable, never mind amusing. He's confused - neither fish nor fowl. You actually proved your point about women finding such men 'best to avoid', so I guess you do both have that much in common.
I find him tolerable.
Old Apr 5th 2021, 5:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
I find him tolerable.
careful mate, you'll be accused of sycophantic devotion

What get's me is that the RRF is obviously so into me that she went through my history.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.