Me and My Family

Old Mar 29th 2021, 9:40 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Millhouse
usually the fatties though, pretty sure it would show on a 50kg pip

2 days before my daughter was born I was asked if I had a boy or a girl. I am 5ft 3 ins and weighed around 8 1/2 stone.
Old Mar 29th 2021, 10:42 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

usually the fatties though, pretty sure it would show on a 50kg pip
Even with a skinny, a bub can sit back. If periods etc continue as normal - very common, and not much weight gain, it can be missed. Anyway chances are it's just another lie P11 is having to deal with.
Old Mar 29th 2021, 10:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Even with a skinny, a bub can sit back. If periods etc continue as normal - very common, and not much weight gain, it can be missed. Anyway chances are it's just another lie P11 is having to deal with.
Her periods were all over the place and she was having regular scans. Might be P11s if there are still some soldiers in the gun - now that would be a DNA plot twist.

Much love x every baby is a blessing.
Old Mar 29th 2021, 10:48 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Her periods were all over the place and she was having regular scans. Might be P11s if there are still some soldiers in the gun - now that would be a DNA plot twist.

He might have an anchor baby if the case gets bad. . 😂
Old Mar 29th 2021, 12:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
He might have an anchor baby if the case gets bad. . 😂
I see a reunion and an unhappy every after.
Old Mar 29th 2021, 12:41 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I don’t for a minute think the child is P11’s. If was she would have played that hand long ago.
Old Mar 29th 2021, 1:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Not necessarily. Many women go into labour with absolutely no knowledge that they were pregnant and a lot of them are not first time mums. If they don't know, their families certainly don't know either. Whilst it may well be a lie, it could just as easily be the truth so don't fully discount it.

Many comments on this subject but I will take yours first.

Yes, I have heard this before now that i remember. You maybe right but I am trying to think of the correlation between her having her gyne problems just over two years ago. This is when the baby is supposed to be born. I have now messaged her Gyne on this subject. Before anyone jumps in about patient confidentiality .....it does not apply in the Philippines. Also it brings to mind that she and her "lawyer" appeared at her office and confiscated all my ex medical records. This was a couple of months or so after I left her...This is recorded here.

Welcoming news.....

Someone I know applied to stay in the Philippines beyond the 3 year point. He applied on 11 August last year and received approval. I dont know the reason. He was given an approval last week for two months from the receipt of the letter .....His penalty is 35k. That will do me. Hopefully in nine months time I can leave and return to the Philippines overnight. And start my new life.

Regards

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Mar 29th 2021 at 1:33 pm.
Old Mar 29th 2021, 1:31 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Not always, no. My own Mum didn't really show with me at all and my birth caught them both off balance somewhat. I was the first . Mum was not by any means a podge . Never was. My sister didn't show either.
No one knew I was pregnant with my first unless I told them. I gained all of 14 lbs and left the hospital the same weight of 118 lbs as before I was pregnant.
Old Mar 29th 2021, 8:38 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by EnglishRed
Similar here, my wife is seven years younger than me, was working in the UK when I met her. Started her own business after we married and wanted to stay in UK until she no longer needed to help her parents. Dad died a few years ago,mum died a couple of years ago and I got made redundant day after getting back to the UK after the funeral. Discussed retirement (I was 58 at the time) and we came to the decision to move here. No regrets so far.
Lovely to read. An even balanced relationship built on solid foundations by the sounds of it . I am 6 years older than MrBEVS. Not too large a gap but some of his music taste ....argh!
Old Mar 29th 2021, 8:41 pm
`

I agree with that Millhouse. A babe is or should be a blessing.

Q : Does P11 fire blanks ?
Old Mar 30th 2021, 1:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

I wish I knew you 30 years ago, you could have had my two teenage sons, a blessing they were not.
Old Mar 30th 2021, 6:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Rete
No one knew I was pregnant with my first unless I told them. I gained all of 14 lbs and left the hospital the same weight of 118 lbs as before I was pregnant.
I had you down as a fella. Probably as I've been reading Rete as Pete.
Old Mar 30th 2021, 8:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

"I had you down as a fella. Probably as I've been reading Rete as Pete."
You've spent too much time in Disneyland!
LOL
Old Mar 30th 2021, 9:40 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

As a mother of two extremely well loved daughters who have never caused me more than a minor grumble of stress I beg to differ. Not all babies are a blessing and many many people should never ever become parents. Personal opinion only and aimed at absolutely no one in particular.
Old Mar 30th 2021, 9:51 am
`

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
I wish I knew you 30 years ago, you could have had my two teenage sons, a blessing they were not.
Ha! You love them? You love them not?
No living babe was blessed to me despite best efforts.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.