Me and My Family

Old Mar 15th 2021, 8:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Sorry to rain on your parade Millhouse but it was me paying .... not her.. Besides...I don't think you were there to make those assumptions.. Perhaps you can explain to me why she sacked one of her relatives which causes a great furore within the family as you seem to know better than me. I await your reply . But go on.... keep raking the coals to try and make a point.
As I see it, she was taking a cut on the receipts and didn't need any middle men doing the same. My wife had a similar thing with school fees... a receipt doesn't mean that was the price paid.
Old Mar 15th 2021, 8:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
As BEVS says, it's been clear from the very, very start.

This was in post number 23 on this thread, within a short period of arriving, P11 was getting fleeced;
Explain to me how this is scamming?
Old Mar 15th 2021, 9:19 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Explain to me how this is scamming?
I'm not going to argue with you mate, you're in a shitty situation and the last thing you need is more people piling in.

You were lined up, fleeced for as much as possible and then binned. Get out the country before you lose the court case and end up in jail for falling for it all.
Old Mar 15th 2021, 9:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not going to argue with you mate, you're in a shitty situation and the last thing you need is more people piling in.

You were lined up, fleeced for as much as possible and then binned. Get out the country before you lose the court case and end up in jail for falling for it all.
So you cannot explain...no problem but if you had correctly read and understood my story you should know that I cannot leave the country.
Old Mar 15th 2021, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Millhouse
As I see it, she was taking a cut on the receipts and didn't need any middle men doing the same. My wife had a similar thing with school fees... a receipt doesn't mean that was the price paid.
You mean that is what you think. She and her family could have scammed me big time together on the Refurb. They didn't. As you seem to know better why do you think she sacked one of the relatives which caused a lot of trouble in the family?
Old Mar 15th 2021, 9:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

why do you think she sacked one of the relatives which caused a lot of trouble in the family?
because they were eating her lunch.

anyway... what's done is done. The point is, in the emerging markets... trust no one with a smile, or tears for that matter.
Old Mar 15th 2021, 10:04 am
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

Emotions are running high.."Tensions" are starting to appear on this thread.
Old Mar 15th 2021, 11:11 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

So you cannot explain...no problem but if you had correctly read and understood my story you should know that I cannot leave the country.
I wouldn't have waited until now to fight a losing battle. I'd have left or snuck out somehow.
Old Mar 15th 2021, 12:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

I wouldn't have waited until now to fight a losing battle. I'd have left or snuck out somehow.
If I had thought I was fighting a losing battle, I also would have left. Obviously you are not reading my posts.

Regards
Old Mar 15th 2021, 12:39 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

If I had thought I was fighting a losing battle, I also would have left. Obviously you are not reading my posts.

Regards
P11...I think when most of us read your posts, we do not see the same picture you do. Right from the beginning it was obvious that she was only interested in you for one thing...money. You can protest all you want, but this sorry tale has played out as many predicted.
Old Mar 15th 2021, 2:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
P11...I think when most of us read your posts, we do not see the same picture you do. Right from the beginning it was obvious that she was only interested in you for one thing...money. You can protest all you want, but this sorry tale has played out as many predicted.
Quite wrong about that she was only interested in one thing. You and others have gained this perception because as I have outlined before, all my posts are posted for interest. I f I had posted all the wonderful times we had together it would garner little or no interest. Perhaps you have conveniently forgotten that. Certainly not protesting but trying to explain to armchair critics who are smirking because I did not take their poor advice and raking over old coals can be tiresome. You also forget the bad advice I was given which would have placed me in a far worse position. There are certain members here who are now rummaging through my old posts to prove me wrong. I have no problem with that. They are wasting their time.

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Mar 15th 2021 at 2:15 pm.
Old Mar 15th 2021, 2:29 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quite wrong about that she was only interested in one thing. You and others have gained this perception because as I have outlined before, all my posts are posted for interest. I f I had posted all the wonderful times we had together it would garner little or no interest. Perhaps you have conveniently forgotten that. Certainly not protesting but trying to explain to armchair critics who are smirking because I did not take their poor advice and raking over old coals can be tiresome. You also forget the bad advice I was given which would have placed me in a far worse position. There are certain members here who are now rummaging through my old posts to prove me wrong. I have no problem with that. They are wasting their time.
OK...we were wrong...you were right...but here you are. Good luck.
Old Mar 15th 2021, 2:52 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

So if she wasn't in it for the money, or security, and one conflates with the other, what was she in it for?

Why does a poor, thirty something, previously married🤔? mother of four, hook up with a septuagenarian.

Anybody who's spent time in SE Asia knows the drill. It's a marriage of convenience where both parties hopefully get what they are looking for. Unfortunately for P11 he wasn't able to hold up his end of the deal.

Which is what it always was, a deal.
Old Mar 15th 2021, 3:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
So if she wasn't in it for the money, or security, and one conflates with the other, what was she in it for?

Why does a poor, thirty something, previously married🤔? mother of four, hook up with a septuagenarian.

Anybody who's spent time in SE Asia knows the drill. It's a marriage of convenience where both parties hopefully get what they are looking for. Unfortunately for P11 he wasn't able to hold up his end of the deal.

Which is what it always was, a deal.
Wrong. For someone who is a regular contributor you either conveniently forget or do not understand that one of the main reasons for wanting a foreigner was because of security and because we are perceived as treating them better than a pinoy. Also she was tired of supporting her family after 4 year in Kuwait and wanted to settle down. And she showed that until the last year or so when we were together. All documented on this forum.

Try again. Or try rereading my posts with an open mind.

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Mar 15th 2021 at 3:30 pm.
Old Mar 15th 2021, 3:35 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Wrong. For someone who is a regular contributor you either conveniently forget or do not understand that one of the main reasons for wanting a foreigner was because of security and because we are perceived as treating them better than a pinoy.

Try again. Or try rereading my posts with an open mind.
Like I said, if it's not about the money, or security, and one conflates with the other....
Maybe you should try rereading with open eyes. 😂

​

Last edited by nonthaburi; Mar 15th 2021 at 3:38 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.