Me and My Family

Old Mar 11th 2021, 1:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Went to BI today and I am none the wiser. Contacted another agent and he can process this extension for 25k. He tells me that BI will apply two penalties. A one off payment of between 15 - 25k. depending on the reason for extension. And another payment per month computed by BI. Guess that means ....is it near Xmas. Anyway, I will go it alone and send my application on Monday complete with contact details.

Regards
Sounds like a high price for an extension, I will ask a friend's son what he thinks is reasonable. He did my SRRV and my wife's citizenship for P10k and that included a bust with the my 13a visa due to wife being divorced. When do you need extension to start from. Shall PM feedback
Old Mar 11th 2021, 8:27 pm
Banned

Elgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by freebie
P 2500 is the price in some provinces for a cop to shoot and kill someone they dont like.
I don't suppose...
Old Mar 11th 2021, 10:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
Sounds like a high price for an extension, I will ask a friend's son what he thinks is reasonable. He did my SRRV and my wife's citizenship for P10k and that included a bust with the my 13a visa due to wife being divorced. When do you need extension to start from. Shall PM feedback
Thanks Stokkevn

19th March is the expiry date of my tourist visa. I omitted to mention that the first agents quote of 70k included two months charges and penalties. The second quote of 25k was the agents fees only.

Regards
Old Mar 12th 2021, 6:44 pm
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

It could be worse,P11.

Look at the mess Mr Holger Solager from Denmark has got himself into...His "Lovely Lady" and her equally "Lovely" family have taken all of his money,and he was stranded,penniless,during this pandemic in the Filis (as of October '20)..I wonder if he managed to make his way home.?
Old Mar 13th 2021, 2:08 am
Forum Regular

freebie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jaygee68
It could be worse,P11.

Look at the mess Mr Holger Solager from Denmark has got himself into...His "Lovely Lady" and her equally "Lovely" family have taken all of his money,and he was stranded,penniless,during this pandemic in the Filis (as of October '20)..I wonder if he managed to make his way home.?

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/...apital-manila/

Sadly there are plenty of these cases where guys come over with cash in the pockets and hope in their hearts and the first one that smiles at them, gets to partake in the feast ....the feast that keeps on giving until said freshly arrived fellow has no more funds and then hes cast aside.
I dont post this in reference to Phil11 as he says he knew his blushing bigamist bitch bride for a long while before visiting these shores.....and with the aforementioned BritGrit he may yet survive.
But these fellows that just dont budget properly , that throw caution to the wind, that always says "theirs is different"... makes one wonder for the sanity of some people.
And the sad truth, if that if these previously pennielsss paupers came into pera ( money) they might just get on a plane over here and try to build back better.
Gents.. it aint going to be better till you learn both a lot more about this country and how to handle yourself in this country.
Old Mar 13th 2021, 11:22 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Sadly there are plenty of these cases where guys come over with cash in the pockets and hope in their hearts and the first one that smiles at them, gets to partake in the feast ....the feast that keeps on giving until said freshly arrived fellow has no more funds and then hes cast aside.
I dont post this in reference to Phil11 as he says he knew his blushing bigamist bitch bride for a long while before visiting these shores.....and with the aforementioned BritGrit he may yet survive.
But these fellows that just dont budget properly , that throw caution to the wind, that always says "theirs is different"... makes one wonder for the sanity of some people.
And the sad truth, if that if these previously pennielsss paupers came into pera ( money) they might just get on a plane over here and try to build back better.
Gents.. it aint going to be better till you learn both a lot more about this country and how to handle yourself in this country.
Depends if you consider 8 months of internet chatting where she may or may not have been lying and where inside a couple of months was telling him he needed to buy her x y and z as 'knowing someone for a long while'.
Old Mar 13th 2021, 7:40 pm
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

The man in your story has sadly died,moneypenny.
Old Mar 13th 2021, 11:50 pm
Ten
Forum Regular

Ten is an unknown quantity at this point

There is a commonly used narrative or perhaps wise words of advice almost every expat is aware of. don't invest more than your prepared to walk away from.......Surprised you omitted this,
Old Mar 14th 2021, 4:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Depends if you consider 8 months of internet chatting where she may or may not have been lying and where inside a couple of months was telling him he needed to buy her x y and z as 'knowing someone for a long while'.
Raking the coals again. You have omitted the time when I had our house refurbished and I put her in charge of the spending. I was overseeing. Many times she rebuked the workers (family) for not producing receipts. Especially her father. She always made them go back for receipts. She also sacked one of the family for dragging out jobs so that they can earn more. That was not scamming. Furthermore, you forget that asking for money for family is a cultural norm here. As I have said the real scamming, deceit and lies came during the last year I was with her.

Regards
Old Mar 14th 2021, 6:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Raking the coals again. You have omitted the time when I had our house refurbished and I put her in charge of the spending. I was overseeing. Many times she rebuked the workers (family) for not producing receipts. Especially her father. She always made them go back for receipts. She also sacked one of the family for dragging out jobs so that they can earn more. That was not scamming. Furthermore, you forget that asking for money for family is a cultural norm here. As I have said the real scamming, deceit and lies came during the last year I was with her.

Regards
Oh P11. You are forgetting... the one thing a scammer hates the most is being scammed herself. This hard line looked street smart to you - the reality is that she didn't want anyone else eating her cake.
Old Mar 14th 2021, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Oh P11. You are forgetting... the one thing a scammer hates the most is being scammed herself. This hard line looked street smart to you - the reality is that she didn't want anyone else eating her cake.
Sorry to rain on your parade Millhouse but it was me paying .... not her.. Besides...I don't think you were there to make those assumptions.. Perhaps you can explain to me why she sacked one of her relatives which causes a great furore within the family as you seem to know better than me. I await your reply . But go on.... keep raking the coals to try and make a point.

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Mar 14th 2021 at 9:12 am.
Old Mar 14th 2021, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

freebie is an unknown quantity at this point

. Furthermore, you forget that asking for money for family is a cultural norm here.

Regards
Yes and no ...when I was married my wifes family asked for money once and once only ( in 18 years ) and after the emergency was over they paid it back, in full.
In my current situation, I happily donate some money now and again but its by choice , not because im asked to.
Yes in many situations it is the norm.And yes no one seems shy to ask for a favour or a loan , which will never be repaid. Certainly Ive been lucky but I wouldnt describe it as a cultural norm, although in your sutuation it became a norm.
There are some very well off people in this country and Im sure they have never ever asked for any money.
Old Mar 14th 2021, 12:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yes and no ...when I was married my wifes family asked for money once and once only ( in 18 years ) and after the emergency was over they paid it back, in full.
In my current situation, I happily donate some money now and again but its by choice , not because im asked to.
Yes in many situations it is the norm.And yes no one seems shy to ask for a favour or a loan , which will never be repaid. Certainly Ive been lucky but I wouldnt describe it as a cultural norm, although in your sutuation it became a norm.
There are some very well off people in this country and Im sure they have never ever asked for any money.
In my situation and most others...it is the norm. Maybe we are talking in different social circles.

Regards
Old Mar 14th 2021, 12:59 pm
Forum Regular

In ALL social circles over there MONEY seems to the cause of many problems.....look at the trouble the Marcos family caused,and all because they took a little bit of public money just for some extra bread and milk...

Last edited by jaygee68; Mar 14th 2021 at 1:39 pm.
Old Mar 14th 2021, 1:40 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Regards
Raking coals? No, simply stating facts that you yourself posted. The rest is irrelevant to the sentence quoted and I'm unsure why you think I should have mentioned it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.