Me and My Family

Old Mar 5th 2021, 7:22 am
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by jaygee68
The word "offer" should not be part of your vocabulary,P11.You should offer NOTHING.She should get NOTHING.She is NOTHING.It's both sad and frustrating that you have decided to show your hand by making an offer.You owe her ZERO.If you are telling us all that you are in danger of being sent to jail if you do not give her an allowance,then really you should leave the country A.S.A.P...I beg your pardon if i am wrong,but surely that is the best course of action.If you stay there you will surely live in penury for the rest of your days.She will suck the living daylights out of you financially.She is not interested in your hardship.She,like a lot of others over there,is intellectually challenged and uses the simple logic of a shark when dealing with matters fiscal.

Good day to you,Sir.
"Dear reader...he married her."

It's not so easy to say he owes her nothing because he shot himself in the foot by marrying her. Bigamy or no, his dilemma now is a magnitude greater than it would have been if he hadn't ignored all sensible advice about marriage.

I agree with making an offer, seeing it rejected, then making a lower offer. But the most sensible thing of all would have been to delete her number when he left the "marital" home. The penny would have dropped for her by now. The fact that he's still in this up to his neck is because he has been engaging with her on a regular basis.

However, I offer my best wishes for an eventual peaceful retirement for you, P11.
Old Mar 5th 2021, 7:38 am
Banned

Elgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Me and My Family

The word "offer" should not be part of your vocabulary,P11.You should offer NOTHING.She should get NOTHING.She is NOTHING.It's both sad and frustrating that you have decided to show your hand by making an offer.You owe her ZERO.If you are telling us all that you are in danger of being sent to jail if you do not give her an allowance,then really you should leave the country A.S.A.P...I beg your pardon if i am wrong,but surely that is the best course of action.If you stay there you will surely live in penury for the rest of your days.She will suck the living daylights out of you financially.She is not interested in your hardship.She,like a lot of others over there,is intellectually challenged and uses the simple logic of a shark when dealing with matters fiscal.

Good day to you,Sir.
This.
Old Mar 5th 2021, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

Good day to you,Sir.

i have to agree. LL1 is clearly being guided by a good atourney or knowledable freinds. Mediation is part of the judiciary system, criminal or civil. Although it is not mandatory to appear, both parties have to give notice to the court of why they will not be attending. I beleive that P11s attourney did not advice the court. For that matter P11s attourney supposed to have made an appeal to squash the case, obviously doubt as to whether this was carried out seems likely. For those that are interested, the Philippine legal system is fully explained on numerous pages on the net.

P11 paid his attourney a substantial amount of money as a retainer. In view of the lack of firm advice he so far has been given I wonder if his attourney has had a good pay day and could not care if he won or lost the case. After all what has she got to lose ? If his attourney had 10 such cases as P11 that would gross 1 million php, not a small sum in the Philippines. Of course his attourney could have large overheads, secratarys, plush offices, state of art Communication etc. There is an attourney on literally each Street corner in the provinces, none have such overheads ( Manila excepted).
My gut feeling is that dispite all the inuendo ( from both parties) the residing judge will award LL1 a very reasonable financial settlement. Should LL1 have a bout of crocodile tears the settlement could be much higher. P11 states that 4 attourneys have told him to expect to win. Having Read his latest comments I think this certainly would not be the case.
P11 has so far paid out a large amount of money for legal fees, and this will only increase if both parties decide to accuse each other of pointless accusations.The bail money that P11 deposited will be used to pay any court fees or fines, before giving him any balance. P11 should have registered the bigamy case against LL1 immeadiatly he knew she was married.
The financial cards are clearly stacked against P11. Others have suggested the best probable option for P11 is to exit the Philippines while he can.I would agree with that sentiment, why would anyone want to live here on a meagre amount of money without any back up funds ?
Old Mar 5th 2021, 8:37 am
Forum Regular

freebie is an unknown quantity at this point

SAdly all his " back up " funds went paying for her various scams, her " needs to pay this and that ", and of course the requirements of pamily along with the lazy cow daughter. Saw him as a soft touch, and he contributed by being a soft touch in a land he didnt know or have any experience of. This country takes a long time to get to to know... its like learning how to play Test cricket, but every newbie comes here and after scoring with the first girl, thinks if like T20 cricket.....
Old Mar 5th 2021, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

"Dear reader...he married her."

Of course,yes.I appreciate that.Maybe i was being somewhat strident with my opinion,but at the end of the day,this is/was a bigamous marriage,and hopefully will be classed as void in a Filipino court of law.,and hence,no payable allowance will be enforced.As you say,maybe the best thing would have been to get out of there when he had the chance.Now,it seems he is trapped and being slowly suffocated in a giant Venus Fly-Trap of a legal nature.Not unlike quicksand,the more vigorously you thrash and panic,the quicker you become engulfed and consumed by your nemesis.

I wish him all the luck in the world in his attempts to extricate himself from this very precarious situation.
Old Mar 5th 2021, 9:41 am
Banned

Elgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikek1
My gut feeling is that dispite all the inuendo ( from both parties) the residing judge will award LL1 a very reasonable financial settlement. Should LL1 have a bout of crocodile tears the settlement could be much higher. P11 states that 4 attourneys have told him to expect to win. Having Read his latest comments I think this certainly would not be the case.
I thought this was a criminal case rather than civil/divorce settlement case, in which case P11 would face a criminal penalty if he is convicted but not a payout to WW? Or am I wrong? Is there even a difference between civil and criminal in this third world "justice" system, or can the judge just order whatever he feels like?

Furthermore, there is obviously no way to enforce payouts once P11 has left the Philippines, either by choice or by deportation. If the judge does indeed order him to pay WW either a large lump sum or a regular monthly amount and he is unable to do so, will he be prevented from leaving, and possibly even detained, until he finds the money from somewhere?
Old Mar 5th 2021, 10:33 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Good Morning Luv

No words of wisdom or thoughts on how to march forward to victory. Just stopped by to offer my support and good wishes.

Rita
Old Mar 5th 2021, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

EnglishRed has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishRed has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishRed has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishRed has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishRed has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishRed has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishRed has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishRed has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishRed has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishRed has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishRed has a reputation beyond repute

Still don't know why P11 hasn't applied for a copy of the marriage certificate, If it's not registered it could strengthen his hand.
Old Mar 5th 2021, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

".... and possibly even detained, until he finds the money from somewhere?"

Those Filipino jails do not look very nice.Fish head soup with maggot infused rice everyday would sharp sicken me.I would get out ASAP.
Old Mar 5th 2021, 11:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Greetings.....

Well the rants have continued for the past couple of days. Basically there is now a warrant for arrest for contempt of court which unnerved me because the thought of losing my bail and spending the rest of my time in jail until the trial is very daunting. My attorney told me not worry because she was bluffing and if there was a contempt of court case, I would not be arrested but would have to attend a Hearing. She added that the case could be easily defended. And then a surprise message from the WW. She wanted a settlement. Her last offer of 25k pm for life was modified to 12k pm plus rent (7k) for 5 years. So, now it became clear why she wanted Mediation and the threats to put me under pressure to settle. Sadly, there is no way that I could accommodate her demand. The very max I could do is 15k pm (up from 12k) for one year only. However I mulled the offer for most of the day which I think angered her because I got another rant saying that because I did not reply she was withdrawing the demand but instead will inform BI that I am in contempt of court. I assume that to be another request for deportation. I responded a couple of hours later with my offer carefully explaining that was all I could offer under my current financial position due in main to her debts and our bigamist wedding. That produced another tirade and she rejected my offer. So we are back to square one.

I am pleased now that I did not go to the Mediation which would have cost me about 15k in expenses. There was no way I could have met her demand which is what I thought.

Incidentally I had a long chat with my attorney who again told me not to worry.

Ten.... Yes, I messaged BI on FB Messenger and the response was very quick. However, they could not answer all my questions about my visa predicament and gave me a number to call. Sadly, no one is answering the call

Elgin ........It transpired that the information given to me about my age is not entirely correct. I understood that persons 70 or over cannot be jailed. This is inaccurate. The correct information is that the judge will give special consideration to those 70 or over before jailing .

Regards
A year and twp years ago there were several posts giving the opinion to just leave the philippines.That advice is even better now. My suggestion is agree to whatever she wants, then just kiss the Philippines goodbye. Keep it simple, don't over think it or trust some Philippine lawer. This endless saga just gets worse.

I don't know whether you know what Philippine prisons are like. but if there is even a remote chance of such an outcome, just focus on getting out of the country. The main prison in Manila is mainly run by the inmates themselves, and overcrowded due the drug war there-and without money, the situation is even more barbaric.

Old Mar 6th 2021, 1:47 am
Forum Regular

freebie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by morpeth

. The main prison in Manila is mainly run by the inmates themselves, and overcrowded due the drug war there-and without money, the situation is even more barbaric.
All prisons in Philippines are run by the inmates, in a very similar way to barangays , the system set up by the spanish for some sort of elected self governance.
New arrivals in prisons , start at the bottom of the rank, and slowly work their way up, according to trust levels and whether you are in with the group that runs the place. There are a few groups that provide support for foreigner prisoners but not many, at least not in New Bilibid in Muntinlupa Manila.
The key to survival in prison is to have someone with access to money who is outside the prison. That way you can get food, maybe use of phone and in some cases VIP rooms and even ladies for overnighters !!... now, the gaurds take a portion of all payments but thats just the system. The more money you have accee to, the better your stay will be.... but of course when people know you have money, then you need a padrino or two amongst the guards and the leadership group to keep you out of trouble. Mr Philisophical seems such a decent fellow, schooled in manners and trying to do the right thing, and its very clear prison would not be a place he should see, except from the outrside.

Old Mar 6th 2021, 2:32 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

It is unlikely P11 will be given a custonial sentence. Mediation hearings are held to save the courts time, thus reducing the backlog of cases. If a serious crime is committed such as murder, mediation is not applicable.The charges against P11 do not carry a lenghly period of jail time. Although it is a criminal case it does border on being a civil case. Had P11 come to some agreement at the mediation hearing the case would have been withdrawn.
Due to P11 and the LL ( note I do not refer to LL as WW due to P11s previous glorification of her) not being able to reach a settlement the case will now enter pre trial hearings. The judge could award a decision after the pre trial, otherwise further hearings will be needed ( more expense). If both parties decide to fight their corner, court proceedings could be numerous and take a very long time for a resolution.
From my court experience in the Philippines ........expect the unexpected. That saying, I again would wager P11s case to be finalized via a monthly payment to the LL. I would be more concerned with any possible BI visa Issues should they arrise.
i am not a expert on legal matters ( novice, but information is available on the net) however I do feel that P11s attourny should be doing more to outline the possibe consequences. Legal matters are normally settled by presidence of prior cases, if P11s attourny has experience of similar cases she should have knowledge of the outcome........there again .....expect the unexpected !
Old Mar 6th 2021, 7:13 am
Banned

mike, if the judge orders monthly payments to WW for an indefinite period, what is to stop P11 just leaving the Philippines and not paying? Once the case is over and the verdict given, can he be prevented from leaving (assuming it is not a custodial or deportation sentence)?
Old Mar 6th 2021, 7:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

I hope our unfortunate hero emerges realively unscathed.
Old Mar 6th 2021, 9:33 am
Forum Regular

"I hope our unfortunate hero emerges realively unscathed."

Sadly,I don't think anything can be done now.The quicksand has taken him.It's a grim situation.

Last edited by jaygee68; Mar 6th 2021 at 9:35 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.