Me and My Family

Old Feb 17th 2021, 10:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Oh dear this saga continues to weave a tortuous route. Personally I wish P11 all the good fortune that the world has to offer.
Old Feb 17th 2021, 11:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Raffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Greetings

Had word from my attorney this morning that attendance at Mediation is not compulsory. In view of the strict travel conditions,time and cost I have decided not to attend. She contacted me on the 15th October last year with what appeared to be an overture to reconciliation and that is when I tried to negotiate a settlement. Her final demand was 25k pm for life was rejected in January this year. My offer was 12k pm for one year. She knows my door is always open. I have also suggested that my attorney contact her attorney to see if they could mediate. I think her ploy was to give me as much inconvenience as possible by suggesting Mediation when we could have done this privately some time ago. She has only inconvenienced herself .

Moving on...

I am due to leave the Philippines on a visa run on 19th March. ..

Regards
Your last settlement offers were far apart and yes it does seem likely that she wanted to give you more inconvenience by suggesting official Mediation. But she also wanted those meetings to show up what she sees as your totally inadequate offer. Since your last offer the pound has strengthened and Britain is being seen as doing well on vaccination. Perhaps you could use that as a reason to increase your offer moderately in terms of monthly amount and term? She's going to reject it for sure but it would look good for you later, especially as you , although for good reasons, declined to attend Mediation.
Old Feb 18th 2021, 2:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Agree ....But I am not trying to do that. Please try to catch up.
Stokkevn. I am sorry that I was a bit curt with my response. You were trying to help which I appreciate. I apologise.

I think to try to re-enter the Philippines under that idea, I require the original marriage certificate which I dont have. However I can get a duplicate if necessary. But its an alternative plan to consider. I could of course say that I am back to reconcile with my ex,

Thanks
Old Feb 18th 2021, 2:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Raffin
Your last settlement offers were far apart and yes it does seem likely that she wanted to give you more inconvenience by suggesting official Mediation. But she also wanted those meetings to show up what she sees as your totally inadequate offer. Since your last offer the pound has strengthened and Britain is being seen as doing well on vaccination. Perhaps you could use that as a reason to increase your offer moderately in terms of monthly amount and term? She's going to reject it for sure but it would look good for you later, especially as you , although for good reasons, declined to attend Mediation.

You make good points, but I think I have covered that by asking my attorney to ensure the reason for declining Mediation is made quite clear. My attorney knows the full details.

Also, unless my attorney advises otherwise I will inform the WW tomorrow. It will save her another 10hr round trip and that my door is always open.

Regards
Old Feb 18th 2021, 7:40 am
BE Enthusiast

SushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond repute

Sushi,,,,,,No it does not have to be in the UK. But Asian countries are closed at the moment otherwise I would shoot off to Vietnam ...Cambodia to name two until I can get back into the Philippines. I am actively considering Turkey which is open. I have many holidays there at Icmeler which is very cheap. Only problem is all restaurants are closed except takeouts at the moment. So I am now looking at the bustling resort of Marmaris.
Thanks for clarifying the alternative options you're considering.
Old Feb 18th 2021, 7:49 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jaygee68
Sounds like she has met someone with a great PESOnality.

Not that P11 is dead or a millionaire, but it seems to fit the bill.
Old Feb 18th 2021, 8:03 am
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

Indeeed,nonthaburi...."One in,One out".....or you could say "Roll On,Roll Off".....Life is cheap out there,so are relationships.Everything is ephemeral.In defence i would say that the girls are like that with their own female "best" friends and not just their partners.One day a girl will be posting on Facebook how her new best friend of two weeks is the best thing that has ever happened to her,but the next day she might have a new best friend.Sincerity is in short supply over there,a problem which has been exacerbated by the nation's obsession with social media.The words "shallow "feckless" and "vaccuous" just do not do the situation justice.
Old Feb 18th 2021, 10:22 am
BE Enthusiast

abner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond repute

Indeeed,nonthaburi...."One in,One out".....or you could say "Roll On,Roll Off".....Life is cheap out there,so are relationships.Everything is ephemeral.
There are bar girls, strippers, hookers and grifters in every culture, whether Asian (incl. Philippines), Western, or anywhere else. And if one looks for 'relationships' in those environments, one will always be disappointed.
Old Feb 18th 2021, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

There are bar girls, strippers, hookers and grifters in every culture, whether Asian (incl. Philippines), Western, or anywhere else. And if one looks for 'relationships' in those environments, one will always be disappointed.

Yes,thats something i can agree with.
Old Feb 19th 2021, 12:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Raffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond repute

Indeeed,nonthaburi...."One in,One out".....or you could say "Roll On,Roll Off".....Life is cheap out there,so are relationships.Everything is ephemeral.In defence i would say that the girls are like that with their own female "best" friends and not just their partners.One day a girl will be posting on Facebook how her new best friend of two weeks is the best thing that has ever happened to her,but the next day she might have a new best friend.Sincerity is in short supply over there,a problem which has been exacerbated by the nation's obsession with social media.The words "shallow "feckless" and "vaccuous" just do not do the situation justice.
RORO apt terminology here in SE Asia. With their sinking record best to avoid riding the ferries in this region if you can!
Old Feb 19th 2021, 2:14 am
Forum Regular

freebie is an unknown quantity at this point

many years ago you would have been correct about philippines ferries... but to be fair many older ferries have been taken out of service as has many wooden hulled bancas. I have done many trips using 2Go ferries overnight trips and its actually been very pleasant and never once did I have a safety problem. Things have changed as 10 or 20 years ago no way would I take a 24 hour trip on Philippines ferries at least.
Old Feb 19th 2021, 5:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by freebie
many years ago you would have been correct about philippines ferries... but to be fair many older ferries have been taken out of service as has many wooden hulled bancas. I have done many trips using 2Go ferries overnight trips and its actually been very pleasant and never once did I have a safety problem. Things have changed as 10 or 20 years ago no way would I take a 24 hour trip on Philippines ferries at least.
About 7 years ago I took a ferry from Caticlan to Batangas, thought I recognised the ferry so I asked around for the old name but no one knew, then I spotted an old deck plan, it was the one I used to take in Norway. Quick check on it and the Norwegians sold it in 1986 for scrap, 27 years later it was plying the waters around here and as far as I know, still is.
Old Feb 19th 2021, 7:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

A reminder of the brutal reality of life - and death - in The Philppines.
Old Feb 19th 2021, 7:55 pm
Banned

Elgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Also, unless my attorney advises otherwise I will inform the WW tomorrow. It will save her another 10hr round trip
Why would you want to do that? Sounds like she was angry you weren't there last time. Imagine how apoplectic she will be second time around! If I were you I'd try and get your lawyer or her assistant to record WW's meltdown, both for your own amusement and as potential further evidence of character.
Old Feb 19th 2021, 7:57 pm
Banned

Elgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Most of them never progressed beyond high school.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.