Me and My Family

Old Oct 29th 2020, 6:17 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
I think you or someone made this point before, but you could be right. It is interesting to note that the first big scam happened two years ago in December. This was the staged burglary and her wallet with about 25k was stolen. In January she began having her hormonal problems which has been widely documented. She still has that problem incidentally.

Moving on.....

I got a message this morning that she wants 40kpm for life. I politely said no. I made a counter offer of 12k pm for 12 months to see her through covid and to get her preparations sorted out for a return to Kuwait. Her response was see you in court.

Keep safe all

190 quid a month? Out of your pension? To a woman who's shafted you left right and centre, and continues to do so? Are you mad?
Old Oct 29th 2020, 7:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Raffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond repute

Look what you can do with P12k a month!

Old Oct 29th 2020, 8:05 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

I think you or someone made this point before, but you could be right. It is interesting to note that the first big scam I was aware of happened two years ago in December. This was the staged burglary and her wallet with about 25k was stolen. In January she began having her hormonal problems which has been widely documented. She still has that problem incidentally.

Moving on.....

I got a message this morning that she wants 40kpm for life. I politely said no. I made a counter offer of 12k pm for 12 months to see her through covid and to get her preparations sorted out for a return to Kuwait. Her response was see you in court.

Keep safe all

FTFY
Old Oct 29th 2020, 8:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
190 quid a month? Out of your pension? To a woman who's shafted you left right and centre, and continues to do so? Are you mad?
If that is less than court fees, and settles issue and Phil can discipline himself to have no contact with this woman, or her friends, probably better than going to court as a foreigner..
Old Oct 29th 2020, 10:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by morpeth
If that is less than court fees, and settles issue and Phil can discipline himself to have no contact with this woman, or her friends, probably better than going to court as a foreigner..

Agree entirely, I had to make a stark choice none of which were pleasant. I hated the idea of giving that woman more money but it was the choice of that or for about the same money taking my chance in court and risk jail, deportation and living the rest of my life in a damp bed sit somewhere thinking what if. She has made attempts to contact me before which I have ignored. I contacted her when it appeared she made an overture for a reconciliation. I thought that was the moment to offer a settlement. As you know she came back with an impossible demand but she has now come back spitting fire and venom and I have ignored her messages. Her parting shot was that I have a case coming from NBI. So it is not a question of me disciplining myself.

Thanks

Keep safe all

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Oct 29th 2020 at 10:51 am.
Old Oct 29th 2020, 1:12 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Keep safe all

Damn but that lady has balls. I can be rather crude at times but as my retired military husband is fond of saying "She's good. She can suck a golf ball through a garden hose." If your LL is that good, tell her to get to work and make some serious money instead of bilking you for a pittance.
Old Oct 29th 2020, 1:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

Is that 40k per month for her life or yours.
Old Oct 29th 2020, 7:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Red_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond repute

I sincerely hope that you are forwarding all of these messages to your female lawyer; this is too good to lose should anything happen to your mobile. As lady lawyer will be the one speaking to 'ex-lovely-lady' in the courtroom, I can only imagine the decibels the rebuttal will reach (if she turns up). Nothing says money grabber more than a woman turning down a very good income (?) for doing nothing other than being an ex, than these messages.
Old Oct 29th 2020, 11:52 pm
Ten
Forum Regular

Ten is an unknown quantity at this point

Agree 100%
Old Oct 30th 2020, 12:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Raffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond repute

Given her reply to the 12k offer and her messages do you still think if P11 ever offered CB her 40k he would get anything else from her or could rely on her not coming back for more money through the courts later and/or filing more charges? Obviously she is not so desperate for money now as it may have initially looked. She was just testing P11.

Her goals are clearly both money and the complete humiliation of P11.

Going to the courts may be the only way he can deal with his errant marriage record.

Having a judge with a rampant anti foreigner bias is a risk which has to be balanced against the chances of getting a good and affordable settlement and the defence case strength.
Old Oct 30th 2020, 1:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

I just went back to the beginning of the saga and read the OP's first post. Oh dear !
Old Oct 30th 2020, 4:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Red_Wine_Fairy
I sincerely hope that you are forwarding all of these messages to your female lawyer; this is too good to lose should anything happen to your mobile. As lady lawyer will be the one speaking to 'ex-lovely-lady' in the courtroom, I can only imagine the decibels the rebuttal will reach (if she turns up). Nothing says money grabber more than a woman turning down a very good income (?) for doing nothing other than being an ex, than these messages.
Or his offer could be read as a partial admission of guilt.
Old Oct 30th 2020, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Red_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Or his offer could be read as a partial admission of guilt.
Guilty of providing for her, despite her claims of abandonment?
Old Oct 30th 2020, 2:19 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Red_Wine_Fairy
Guilty of providing for her, despite her claims of abandonment?
Or paying her money to shut up about his alleged behaviour. I have no clue how the legal system works there.
Old Oct 31st 2020, 6:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

I hope that those thinking of settling in Asia and finding a new partner read this thread and take heed 1

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.