Me and My Family

Old Oct 16th 2020, 4:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Greetings...

Again thanks for the comments...

Millhouse....Basically she was bitching and arguing who blocked who first. And then demanded to know what I wanted from her. Last night I received 4 calls from her which I never answered. In fact I didn't know it was her. But then she sent a very polite text asking what I wanted from her. Very unusual being polite. Normally she spits fire and venom. After consideration, I decided to reply to her this morning. It sounds as though she wants me back. I am hoping she replies and tells me why she was scamming me again. If that happens I can use her admission in court if it came to that. Or maybe come to a financial agreement.

Ten....Thanks again for your advice and encouragement. Financial and Psychological Abuse against Women is the charge against me. To be honest I have no plan B. If this new attorney tells me I have no chance in court, I would be devastated and will have to consider fleeing the country. Or become an illegal immigrant. I will certainly contact the Embassy if a court date is set.

Thanks again.

ADMIN....For the sake of anonymity please delete the city in Tens post. Thanks
Old Oct 16th 2020, 5:41 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

I know of a case where an elderly UK citizen (81) had a major disagreement that effectively put an end to his marriage. The UK citizen did not inform the BI of his changed status. He continued to conduct his stay here under the guises of his 13a visa. His ex wife reported him to the BI. The outcome was that he was Transported to a prison in Manila . He contacted the UK embassy and they told him that they could not intervene in a Philippine court case. The UK embassy did step in when they were informed he had fallen very ill and the prison conditions were detrimental to his health. He was subsequently then moved to better prison accommodation. To end the prison term he had to pay 300k. Obviously he did not have that kind of money so various ex pats helped out. Needless to say the generosity of the fellow ex pats has not been paid back.He does own a couple of properties which have to be sold to settle the matrimonial issues. When the properties are sold he has informed his lenders they will be paid back.

Incidentally, many years ago my younger brother got stranded in the Philippines and asked for help at the UK embassy to repatriate him. He was told that he should ask friends, family or his employers for the ticket home. We advanced him some money, and his employer paid for his air fare.

if I were in P11s shoes I would check first whether the UK embassy would have any jurisdiction over Philippines law cases.
Old Oct 16th 2020, 5:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

"physiological torment or abuse" that's all he said she said. How could you possibly have a credible defence against that, why should a court believe you over her. She can say what she likes and you have no way of countering it. A court biased towards its citizens is the last place I'd want to be. At the end of the day attorney's just get paid they don't pay the consequences.
Old Oct 16th 2020, 6:14 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

There is all the information regarding help and assistance on the UK government website for help available for UK citizens in difficulty abroad. I would suggest P11 and others read it........the UK consulate cannot get involved in legal matters in foreign countries. The best they can offer ( due to lack of funding) is contact families etc to advice them of their relatives circumstances etc. Very little help is available and charges may apply for certain services.
Old Oct 16th 2020, 6:21 am
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

"P 11 First my sympathies for your current situation which could of been a lot worse.. For those posters out there criticizing perhaps putting their energies into suggestions or advice would be more constructive."

The posters out there who are criticising now are the same posters who were offering sound advice some 3 or 4 years ago.Please forgive them if they feel that giving more advice is futile.For the record i do like P11,but i just wish that he would see sense,cut his losses and run.
Old Oct 16th 2020, 6:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Futile......um! There is no need to advice P11on legal matters, fleeing could be constructive, although it’s probably to late . Any possible information is available on various websites, although those appertaining to Philippine law are somewhat misleading. They state something but it is not carried out.
Unfortunately, there are many experts in law on various ex pat sites that are quick enough to voice their words of wisdom. The fact is the vast majority would not know where the entrance to the DOJ is, let alone be involved or have experience of taking someone to to court.
Old Oct 16th 2020, 6:52 am
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

I apologise Mike.I did not mean that the advice that you have been providing recently is futile,but i feel that the only advice that he needs is to get away from the country for good.I totally agree with your comments about the Consulate.They are very rarely of any help in cases like this.
Old Oct 16th 2020, 7:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Apologies accepted. I have a court case for 1.65 million Php. With interest and attorney fees it now amounts to over £30,000, not an inconsiderable sum of money. Our attorney informed us it was an open and shut case of estafa. Unfortunately he was wrong and the prosecutor dismissed the complaint. We appealed and this was dismissed. We took out a civil court action and the summons was served on the 8th September allowing the defendant 15 days to submit an ‘answer’. The defendant did not comply so we asked for a default notice to be applied. Three days ago we were notified that the defendants attorney had applied for a 20 day extension to supply an answer. Our court case should have been next week, obviously it has now been cancelled. The defendant has no money to apply the services of an attorney, yet miraculously an attorney has been found.

Should we have to go through innuendo and lies , possibly being defrauded of our money I will give very serious consideration to aborting the construction of a new house owing to the fact that should anything go wrong I cannot rely on a fair and legal outcome.This case has been a real eye opener for me and made me realize that UK may have faults, but the Philippines is far from paradise.
Old Oct 16th 2020, 7:30 am
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Financial and Psychological Abuse against Women is the charge against me. To be honest I have no plan B.
You (and many more like you) deliberately went to a poor country intending to use your relative wealth to secure sex and companionship of younger women who would, in any other circumstances, not give you a second glance. Surely that is the very definition of the charges laid against you?

I appreciate your ex is clearly guilty of various deeds, but that doesn't negate your own poor behaviour.

I for one have little sympathy left, you were advised to get out years ago and you pig-headedly refused. But still you talk about the possibility of attaching yourself to yet another (presumably younger) lady in the future. You know the saying, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me" ... what number are you up to now?

Last edited by Jingsamichty; Oct 16th 2020 at 8:45 am.
Old Oct 16th 2020, 8:01 am
BE Enthusiast

SushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ten
Or if there is no current hold departure order one could flee to ever welcoming Malaysia, free 3 month entry and less expensive than here. perhaps, from afar discussions could continue enabling your return here in due course. Penang is my choice.
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic is this advice not correct. Malaysia has closed all borders to foreigners who do not hold a valid visa. Tourists are NOT welcome. Only foreigners who contribute to the economy (e.g. C-suite officers, high skilled workers, etc.) and have a related visa, can get in the country. But only if your nationality is not blacklisted. UK, US, and some other countries with a high number of Covid-19 cases, are blacklisted.
Old Oct 16th 2020, 8:35 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty much the same all over SE Asia right now. Thailand has opened to tourists in a VERY limited way, but given P11s financial situation there is no way he could meet the requirements.

I think I gave up a couple of years ago with P11 really. I think the only way you could get him to follow any advice would be to tell him to do the exact opposite of what you wanted him to do.

He has consistently ignored people's good intentions over the years. Any sympathy I had for his plight was exhausted a long time ago.

I wish him well, but sadly I do not see any happy outcome here, and he will only have himself to blame.

It's just car crash TV, and has been for a long time.

Old Oct 16th 2020, 11:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings....

Thanks again for your interest and all those who made constructive and encouraging comments. I will deal with the "Told you so-ers" separately.

Gazza. How could I have a credible defence? I have bank statements that proves that she is a liar. She admitted that she "only" gets 8k allowance. A very good food allowance of 15k of which I know she doesn't fully utilize. She agreed to that and was happy with it. 8k per month is probably what she may earn if she went out to work. So thats the financial aspect dealt with. I have kept a copy of our conversations after I left her. This includes when she reported she had two cp's stolen in unlikely circumstances. She goes on to report that when I left her she was bewildered, confused and distraught and did not know where I was (true) and that I broke contact with her. I can show that she knew why I left her, and my conditions to return to her. I can also show we spoke several times nearly every day. That should take care of the Psychological aspect.

Told you so-ers.....I have explained many times why I would not leave the Philippines. I will not repeat myself. Some advice has been poor. Such as stop sending her money...how do you think that would look in court if I just cast her adrift when I left her and then blocked her? I would be very likely convicted. Instead, I sent her an allowance of 28k pm, made sure her 6 month medical treatment was finished, made sure she was rehoused when the rental agreement expired, gave her all our furniture and accepted that she had a job to go to. That will show the court that I am not vindictive such as her. Also, the court will hear that I accepted the 4 kids which she hid from me and help support them. Accepted her debts which I tried to clear....without her help. Also I would have taken her back even when it was proven she was a bigamist,,,,if she came clean with me. I have been told by 3 separate attorneys that she has no case. Now none of the attorneys would be actively involved if this went to court. So they had no motive for telling me lies. I have a woman attorney who was well recommended to me. I am told women attorneys are better at fighting cases such as this. They can be ferocious in court when dealing with woman such as my ex. It shames their sex and nationality and is an affront to the normal filipina. My ex once refused to go before a Brgy Captain because she did not want to be shamed. I went instead. I suspect she wont even turn up in court. The very polite message I received from her last night is a clue. I should add that if any of these neutral attorneys said that she has a good case I would have reluctantly left the Philippines.

J....I will deal with you separately. You made disgusting remarks against me and you don't even know me. You obviously have a dirty or narrow mind ....probably both.

Keep Safe ...

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Oct 16th 2020 at 12:07 pm.
Old Oct 16th 2020, 12:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

P11
"J....I will deal with you separately. You made disgusting remarks against me and you don't even know me. You obviously have a dirty or narrow mind ....probably both."

Waste of time just look at the header.

Old Oct 16th 2020, 1:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Expect no help from The Brit Embassy.
Old Oct 16th 2020, 2:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scot47
Expect no help from The Brit Embassy.
Nothing has changed then in over 40 years. The only time I have ever registered with the British Embassy was in Persia in 1979, we were abandoned by the embassy who very nicely left a recorded message on their phone saying that no one was available to answer our call, mainly because they had all fled the revolution leaving us to escape illegally with the assistance of very nice Iranians.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.