Me and My Family

Old Oct 10th 2020, 8:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Red_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Millhouse still struggling to tell the difference between a lady and a horse, it seems.
Old Oct 10th 2020, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

My God.What a rotten,stinking mess you are getting yourself into,P11.Why didn't you just come back to the UK when you had the chance?
Old Oct 10th 2020, 1:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jaygee68
My God.What a rotten,stinking mess you are getting yourself into,P11.Why didn't you just come back to the UK when you had the chance?
My advice would be that if P11 is determined to live here, would be a quick trip back to the UK, change name by deed pole ( have no idea how long that takes ), get on electoral register ASAP, UK address, new passport and then return here a new man ready to take a chance on missus Nr??
Old Oct 10th 2020, 4:49 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
My advice would be that if P11 is determined to live here, would be a quick trip back to the UK, change name by deed pole ( have no idea how long that takes ), get on electoral register ASAP, UK address, new passport and then return here a new man ready to take a chance on missus Nr??
Would he be allowed back in under current rules?
Old Oct 10th 2020, 6:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
Would he be allowed back in under current rules?
Yes, just need to do paperwork to allow travel to airport then 14 day quarantine in the Uk. Change of name a few days then new passport depending on how busy they are due to reduce service because of covid.
Old Oct 10th 2020, 11:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Raffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond repute

Back to the UK and probably to the Teeside area? Second covid wave fully established, NE England a hotspot.
New covid restrictions for England to be announced shortly. Frying pan and fire comes to my mind!
Old Oct 11th 2020, 3:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings....

Thanks again for your interest and replies. I will answer the points that have been raised.

LL marriage certificate from the previous marriage. This can only be obtained by a court order. But this seems largely irrelevant now unless I want to file a case against her bigamy.

J68....As I have explained before, I have no wish to live in the UK and I regard the Philippines as my home. Now if my attorney said that I had very little chance of winning this case, I would have gone. I have spoken to two attorneys and both state I should have no problem winning the case against me.

Stokkevn....The idea of returning to the UK to change name and obtain a new passport to return back here has been discussed before and kicked into the long grass. I think the reason was because of biometrics or fingerprints or something along those lines.

Moving on.... Still awaiting from new attorney on whether to challenge the decision of the prosecutor. Also on the bigamy issue.

Keep safe
Old Oct 11th 2020, 4:53 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gazza-d
Yes, just need to do paperwork to allow travel to airport then 14 day quarantine in the Uk. Change of name a few days then new passport depending on how busy they are due to reduce service because of covid.
I meant allowed back into the Philippines.
Old Oct 11th 2020, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

"Back to the UK and probably to the Teeside area? Second covid wave fully established, NE England a hotspot."

Is it true that you are from the Teesside area,P11?
Old Oct 13th 2020, 12:24 am
Ten
Forum Regular

Ten is an unknown quantity at this point

P 11 This is my first post here,registered so as to reply to yourself. From time to time I have been lurking.

First its clear to me your a very decent Brit, suspect to decent for an average life here. I am just completing a case and would like to offer some comments.

The last wish i have is to be dampener how ever think its relevant what i have to say. Even to a layman my case was open and shut, the attorneys all told me (exception of a friend attorney) my case was won. The corresponding Filipino did not even show in court. My Attorney friend did try to caution me.....its hard for a foreigner to win. He was correct against overwhelming odds....

Please have a stage 2 plan.....Its important to consider an unfortunate result and be prepared.

Do not be consumed with deportation, the days are over where a scorned wife or partner can report a foreigner and have him deported. With some exceptions such as drugs, political activities, immigration offences you are given due recourse. There are some interesting you tube videos regarding this. Generally one must be convicted of a crime where at leas ta 12 month imprisonment would apply.

Have also read if one is in a situation where deportation could be involved one must immediately start communication with their embassy, if this shown to BI officials it can stop one from being sent to the detention center, there is info on line about this.

Lastly good luck going forward, if I was in your position I would fight her with all weapons I possessed.
Old Oct 13th 2020, 1:23 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ten
P 11 This is my first post here,registered so as to reply to yourself. From time to time I have been lurking.

First its clear to me your a very decent Brit, suspect to decent for an average life here. I am just completing a case and would like to offer some comments.

The last wish i have is to be dampener how ever think its relevant what i have to say. Even to a layman my case was open and shut, the attorneys all told me (exception of a friend attorney) my case was won. The corresponding Filipino did not even show in court. My Attorney friend did try to caution me.....its hard for a foreigner to win. He was correct against overwhelming odds....

Please have a stage 2 plan.....Its important to consider an unfortunate result and be prepared.

Do not be consumed with deportation, the days are over where a scorned wife or partner can report a foreigner and have him deported. With some exceptions such as drugs, political activities, immigration offences you are given due recourse. There are some interesting you tube videos regarding this. Generally one must be convicted of a crime where at leas ta 12 month imprisonment would apply.

Have also read if one is in a situation where deportation could be involved one must immediately start communication with their embassy, if this shown to BI officials it can stop one from being sent to the detention center, there is info on line about this.

Lastly good luck going forward, if I was in your position I would fight her with all weapons I possessed.

We had a open and shut case. Our attorney and many others expressed the same sentiments. Our case was dismissed by the prosecution. We appealed and again this was dismissed. Other advice we received was not to go ahead with the case because we would be wasting our money and only enriching attorneys. The case we sort was for Estefa ( criminal) a substantial amount of money that was not returned. We have now filed a civil case, the summons has been served and a default motion sanctioned.
We have no doubt that the defendant will be prosecuted, however the return of our money is doubtful. Our attorney and court docket fees have cost so far 147,000 Php. The judicial system in the Philippines leaves a lot to be desired.
Old Oct 13th 2020, 2:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

As a foreigner living in the Philippines you should abide by Rule 1. Trust nobody!
Old Oct 13th 2020, 2:09 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

Very True
Old Oct 13th 2020, 4:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ten

Thank you for taking an active interest in my story and welcome to the club!

From what I believe it is indeed very difficult to win any case AGAINST a Philippine Citizen because of the bias as Mikek1 has found out. As you have probably read I have also been stymied by a Sheriff who is blatantly obstructing my court order against a Filipina who owes me 135k. May I assume that your case is also against a Philippine national? With me it is completely different. I am DEFENDING against my ex wife..I have not filed against her. I have read on various forums that generally the courts are pretty fair to foreigners in my position. I hope that is shown to be true.

Your thoughts on the deportation issue are interesting. I will contact the Embassy as you suggest if my attorney thinks that Immigration will proceed with the case against me despite that I am also facing criminal charges in court. However, if the worst comes to the worst and I am convicted in court, then the penalty would be 12 months in jail and a fine of up to 500k. I have assumed that the jail sentence will open me to deportation. However I don't know how the Embassy can stop me going to a detention centre.

I shall wait to see what my attorney thinks about the bigamy case, but I am inclined to agree with Raffin.....show the court that I am not a vindictive individual ...a direct contrast to my ex wife. I think this will stand me in good light if I have to explain that in court.

Thanks again....keep safe
Old Oct 14th 2020, 12:09 am
Ten
Forum Regular

Ten is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Thank you for taking an active interest in my story and welcome to the club!

From what I believe it is indeed very difficult to win any case AGAINST a Philippine Citizen because of the bias as Mikek1 has found out. As you have probably read I have also been stymied by a Sheriff who is blatantly obstructing my court order against a Filipina who owes me 135k. May I assume that your case is also against a Philippine national? With me it is completely different. I am DEFENDING against my ex wife..I have not filed against her. I have read on various forums that generally the courts are pretty fair to foreigners in my position. I hope that is shown to be true.

Your thoughts on the deportation issue are interesting. I will contact the Embassy as you suggest if my attorney thinks that Immigration will proceed with the case against me despite that I am also facing criminal charges in court. However, if the worst comes to the worst and I am convicted in court, then the penalty would be 12 months in jail and a fine of up to 500k. I have assumed that the jail sentence will open me to deportation. However I don't know how the Embassy can stop me going to a detention centre.

I shall wait to see what my attorney thinks about the bigamy case, but I am inclined to agree with Raffin.....show the court that I am not a vindictive individual ...a direct contrast to my ex wife. I think this will stand me in good light if I have to explain that in court.

Thanks again....keep safe
Thanks for the welcome, may I stress first the opinions I write are just mine gathered from not inconsiderable experience here and should not be construed as factual or legal.

Yes my case was against a local, my friend attorney (to expensive for me but regarded as a top attorney) did firmly advise its hard to win as a foreigner regardless of how tight your case is.

P11 I do not know all the ins and out of your case, if there is any possibility of being detained by the BI my understanding is by providing evidence your in correspondence with your embassy this can void a trip to the detention center. Although our embassies seem rather inept at helping us they do have clout with the BI. The costs of doing this would be nothing. Personally i would seek advice from a specialist immigration attorney. Surely a 30 minute chat cannot cost that much, I would not waste a centavo asking a local attorney.

Your case with the sheriff would to me sound like dangerous waters, hence if it was myself I would not pursue at this time.

Sorry I am unable to agree with your last paragraph as Raffin whom has your best interest at heart I feel is using western logic, totally useless here, irrelevant. I do not believe any court here would follow that guideline. My opinion is so much will depend on the judge whom has your case, even more so than the evidence provided.

When I attended my recent case it was astonishing how the court was conducted.....like a group of 10 year old kids could of done better. Your mileage may vary and again best wishes.

I shall later read your previous comments about the criminal case your stating that may carry 12 months imprisonment, with so many pages here it becomes a tad confusing.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.