Me and My Family

Old Aug 30th 2020, 9:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
Things still a bit fuzzy but he picked up on the previous marriage saying that it can take weeks ( or longer ) to get copies of marriage certificates and that is if you know which town you were married in but with your ex coming back very quickly saying it was a forged signature would make him think that she already knew about it and by not doing anything to void it, was accepting that she was already married when she married you.
I only remembered this a couple of days ago...

After I proposed to her on the beach that evening, she went to the city hall and got a letter the next day stating that she was free to marry. I thought that was rather sweet at the time. She said the letter was valid for 6 months. But of course I have since found out that the legal document she required was a CENOMAR.... not a letter from the city hall. I now wonder what the motive was behind that..

Moving on...

This prompted me to post today.

Heard of a guy who was up for deportation but BI could not proceed with that because he had several criminal cases against him that were outstanding. That's good news for me... I would hate to be deported by a faceless desk officer in BI Manila. I have a good fighting chance in the criminal court if it ever gets to that. Downside is that the guy was placed in detention awaiting trial before deportation. I have no idea what he was accused of.
Keep safe

Old Aug 30th 2020, 10:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Raffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond repute

If the subject of all this was anyone else the letter from City Hall saying she was free to marry could be viewed as a little unusual, but it is a Province, innocent attempt to reassure you before she could arrange to get the proper CENOMAR. But knowing what we now know about LL it was to keep you in the dark and give her time to work on getting the marriage registered without a CENOMAR. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you didn't ever see one?. You said that your marriage was eventually registered in the "Big City" with the help of a relative and not in the local City Hall. So your marriage may have been registered without that requirement being fulfilled. Never mind her first marriage, would it be possible to get the legality of your marriage investigated?

Re the deportation possibility, would it be worth you seeing..or at least phoning..the British Embassy? Travelling there for you might be difficult, but I can imagine they are not presently overwhelmed with the problems of British tourists,so might give you time.They can explain the present practice here and if ever things got to the point..though unlikely I think.. where deportation proceedings were started at least they would already know about you.
Old Aug 31st 2020, 11:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Raffin
If the subject of all this was anyone else the letter from City Hall saying she was free to marry could be viewed as a little unusual, but it is a Province, innocent attempt to reassure you before she could arrange to get the proper CENOMAR. But knowing what we now know about LL it was to keep you in the dark and give her time to work on getting the marriage registered without a CENOMAR. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you didn't ever see one?. You said that your marriage was eventually registered in the "Big City" with the help of a relative and not in the local City Hall. So your marriage may have been registered without that requirement being fulfilled. Never mind her first marriage, would it be possible to get the legality of your marriage investigated?

Re the deportation possibility, would it be worth you seeing..or at least phoning..the British Embassy? Travelling there for you might be difficult, but I can imagine they are not presently overwhelmed with the problems of British tourists,so might give you time.They can explain the present practice here and if ever things got to the point..though unlikely I think.. where deportation proceedings were started at least they would already know about you.
Thanks Raffin...

I can still remember that day when she came home like a giddy schoolgirl clutching that envelope and invited me to open it. I was very touched by the fact she was so very excited about getting married. But thinking about it now, she would have known that letter was worthless and a CENOMAR was the only legal document required. She had been married before and knew the ropes. I guess she did it for one or two reasons......Word would soon get out that we were engaged to be married and then the rumours would circulate by those who already knew she was already married and then realise that I was unaware of that fact. She hoped that letter would quash any speculation on that front. It did not stop her previous partner from trying to contact me when the Banns was posted in the City Hall. 6 months that letter was valid for.....maybe a subtle hint for us to get married within 6 months. Her younger sister works in the City Hall .....and yes.I have seen the CENOMAR when it was finally issued in "the big city".

Deportation.....She has already told me that she has complained to the British Embassy about me. So they already know. Pointless speaking to them because they cannot get involved in the Philippine justice system, and rightly so. However what I intend to do is to speak to an immigration official about the procedure in 6 weeks time when I renew my visa. I am told that they are very helpful on these matters.

Finally I have taken great comfort in the knowledge that it appears that BI will not arbitrary issue me with a 30 day deportation notice because I have an ongoing criminal case against me. I am happy to defend my case in a proper court .....if it comes to that.

It is a Ber month tomorrow so I wish one and all....a very merry Xmas.

Raffin.....best wishes to you and yours
Old Aug 31st 2020, 11:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

Just out of interest Phil how far re you into your 3 years of visa renewal. If you are heading to a visa run it could become problematic.
Old Aug 31st 2020, 3:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Gazza-d
Just out of interest Phil how far re you into your 3 years of visa renewal. If you are heading to a visa run it could become problematic.
Correct... My 2nd visa run is due March next year... So I am hopeful that covid problems are sorted by then. If not I might consider overstaying but I don't want to blot my copybook with BI for obvious reasons. I am hearing already that tourists can get an extension to their 3 yrs for a fee... But that is dependent upon which BI office they go to. Also some BI offices waiving the visa run in toto for 30k....but it is early days yet.... Thanks

Keep safe
Old Aug 31st 2020, 10:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Raffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Thanks Raffin...

I can still remember that day when she came home like a giddy schoolgirl clutching that envelope and invited me to open it. I was very touched by the fact she was so very excited about getting married. But thinking about it now, she would have known that letter was worthless and a CENOMAR was the only legal document required. She had been married before and knew the ropes....... Her younger sister works in the City Hall .....and yes.I have seen the CENOMAR when it was finally issued in "the big city............
It is a Ber month tomorrow so I wish one and all....a very merry Xmas........Raffin.....best wishes to you and yours
So despite an existing marriage in the records, even one which is being challenged...your "wife" used her local connections to improperly get a CENOMAR. The official(s) involved at the PSA were probably told to ignore the prior existence of a marriage record. Or just not to check at all. Maybe they thought that as her name was slightly different that would give them some cover to do what they were doing....., but there is a lot more information to be seen that would definitely tie her to that first marriage record.
In a properly run legal system the person(s) getting her CENOMAR should get into trouble, as should your wife for applying or allowing a fraudulent application to be made on her behalf Persons in the local City Hall, maybe in the "Big" City Hall too are also theoretically open to prosecution. But it is unlikely to be seen as the business of the family court and a blind eye will doubtless be turned. Probably too much also to expect you can get your marriage canceled.

However, her involvement in the formalities of these two marriages does not cast her in a good light when she is also contesting all the evidence you are going to have presented. At best not acting sensibly. Ignorant of the law. Think she might bring out that letter to support her claim that she believed she wasn't already married. So it won't be worthless now, especially if it is signed by either the local registrar or a deputy. Though it seems unbelievable to me that they would have the power to cancel an existing marriage! It might be worth finding out about that?

All the best to you also P11 ...in this difficult time.
One good thing...the Gunners started the new season with a trophy!
Old Sep 1st 2020, 11:44 am
BE Forum Addict

So despite an existing marriage in the records, even one which is being challenged...your "wife" used her local connections to improperly get a CENOMAR. The official(s) involved at the PSA were probably told to ignore the prior existence of a marriage record. Or just not to check at all. Maybe they thought that as her name was slightly different that would give them some cover to do what they were doing....., but there is a lot more information to be seen that would definitely tie her to that first marriage record.
In a properly run legal system the person(s) getting her CENOMAR should get into trouble, as should your wife for applying or allowing a fraudulent application to be made on her behalf Persons in the local City Hall, maybe in the "Big" City Hall too are also theoretically open to prosecution. But it is unlikely to be seen as the business of the family court and a blind eye will doubtless be turned. Probably too much also to expect you can get your marriage canceled.

However, her involvement in the formalities of these two marriages does not cast her in a good light when she is also contesting all the evidence you are going to have presented. At best not acting sensibly. Ignorant of the law. Think she might bring out that letter to support her claim that she believed she wasn't already married. So it won't be worthless now, especially if it is signed by either the local registrar or a deputy. Though it seems unbelievable to me that they would have the power to cancel an existing marriage! It might be worth finding out about that?

All the best to you also P11 ...in this difficult time.
One good thing...the Gunners started the new season with a trophy!

I guess it is all conjecture what happened at the city hall. These are the facts ..... Our application to get married hit an administrative snag at the city hall and according to my ex wife, it was due to an error by the city hall. Lets accept that for a moment. Because our wedding date was looming we had to quickly remedy the situation and because she had a friend/relative at PSA in the big city she called upon her to fast track the application. Seems feasible. However, I have cast aspersions on all this because her ex partner ....the father of the two boys had informed me through a friend we could not get married because she was already married and wanted a face to face meeting. I declined the offer. I did however challenge him to go to the city hall and object to the marriage banns that were posted there if what he said was correct. It was then when the city hall had a problem with our application which prompted the need to go PSA and fastrack our application. I have no proof of this, but I am willing to bet a pound to a penny that he made the objection. But I have no proof. However, it is now all academic because PSA have now given me absolute proof that she has a previous marriage registered.

Furthermore, until she can prove otherwise, our marriage is void. She has been advised ...according to her.... by her attorney to seek my imprisonment and subsequent deportation before dealing with her legal marital status. My attorney states that as it stands, she is not my legal wife.and coupled with the evidence I have against her she has no case against me. In the long term assuming this goes my way, I have to decide on how to remedy my marital status with PSA and decide whether to press bigamy charges against her.

Yes Raffin,,,,A trophy at the end of the season and one at the beginning of the season. I certainly hope the Cherries can reclaim the their position in the EPL before long. I was saddened to hear of the sad news when they got relegated on the final day of the season.

Merry Xmas one and all. Keep safe
Old Sep 1st 2020, 11:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

I think the best working assumption is that after the ex partner talked at City Hall they got cold feet and your "wife" was told they couldn't register her marriage. Never mind, she said, I'll sort it out in the Big City. But can give me a letter to tide me over? Which they did! It could have said there is an error in some document, but amazingly it said she was free to marry!

Yes, you have a strong countering case on the deportation, but I was thinking to relate her actions prior to your marriage to the abandonment issue and the family court. Because that might cost you. What's happening with that?

Thanks for the Cherries comment. However my other team, in L2, were saved from relegation out of the Football League altogether at the last minute by a successful appeal over a points deduction given to another club.
Old Sep 2nd 2020, 1:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the Cherries comment. ************** saved from relegation out of the Football League
Thanks for clearing that up, Cherries & Gunners obviously have something to do with football, was starting to wonder.
Old Sep 2nd 2020, 5:45 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
Thanks for clearing that up, Cherries & Gunners obviously have something to do with football, was starting to wonder.
Bournemouth and the Arse.
Old Sep 2nd 2020, 11:20 am
BE Forum Addict

I think the best working assumption is that after the ex partner talked at City Hall they got cold feet and your "wife" was told they couldn't register her marriage. Never mind, she said, I'll sort it out in the Big City. But can give me a letter to tide me over? Which they did! It could have said there is an error in some document, but amazingly it said she was free to marry!

Yes, you have a strong countering case on the deportation, but I was thinking to relate her actions prior to your marriage to the abandonment issue and the family court. Because that might cost you. What's happening with that?

Thanks for the Cherries comment. However my other team, in L2, were saved from relegation out of the Football League altogether at the last minute by a successful appeal over a points deduction given to another club.
The letter she produced from the city hall had nothing to do with the failed attempt to obtain permission to marry and subsequent CENOMAR. She obtained the letter directly the day after I proposed to her and the problem with the City Hall came some months down the line and put our wedding in jeopardy unless it was fixed quickly which she did with our visit to PSA in the "big city" with the help from her friend/relative.

Yes, I am still awaiting a case of abandonment and a summons to a family court. Also a case of cybercrime from NBI. It is unlikely that they will see the light of day. She has used a scattergun approach hoping something will stick. Or hoping I will yield to pressure and offer her big money to drop all charges against me. Her biggest mistake I think was applying the case against me with both BI and the criminal court. I can put my case in court where she can be vigorously cross examined but this is not the case with BI where a desk officer makes a decision based on what he sees before him. Personally, I don't think she will bother pitching up in court. Her case against me is pure intimidation and make my life very uncomfortable and financially debilitating with attorneys fees etc.

Thanks Raffin.....COYG...COYC!

Keep safe all
Old Sep 3rd 2020, 10:46 am
Banned

Elgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond repute

decide whether to press bigamy charges against her.
Do it.
Old Sep 3rd 2020, 4:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elgin1983
Do it.
It won't come free, could be very expensive so not worth it.
Old Sep 4th 2020, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Elgin1983
Do it.
I discussed this with my attorney and he advised against it. His reasoning was simple. It will be a jail term if she is found guilty. If she can afford 24k to have a facial,then she can probably afford the 10k for me to become a drive-by statistic. However, I intend to take further advice once this case against me is finalised. Yes it can be expensive also but also I am not sure I want to see her in jail.

But I have other pressing issues. The cost of my defence if this goes to court is obviously my main concern. Secondary to that is the complaint I have made against the sheriff who is now blatantly impeding my case against the woman who owes me 130k. I have 8888 looking into that but progress is slow. Maybe because of Covid ....or because a Sheriff is a very powerful position within the legal system. But he will be pursued. One way or another.

Keep safe
Old Sep 15th 2020, 7:12 pm
Banned

Elgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond repute

I discussed this with my attorney and he advised against it. His reasoning was simple. It will be a jail term if she is found guilty. If she can afford 24k to have a facial,then she can probably afford the 10k for me to become a drive-by statistic. However, I intend to take further advice once this case against me is finalised. Yes it can be expensive also but also I am not sure I want to see her in jail.

But I have other pressing issues. The cost of my defence if this goes to court is obviously my main concern. Secondary to that is the complaint I have made against the sheriff who is now blatantly impeding my case against the woman who owes me 130k. I have 8888 looking into that but progress is slow. Maybe because of Covid ....or because a Sheriff is a very powerful position within the legal system. But he will be pursued. One way or another.

Keep safe
A prison term might make her change her ways. Nothing else has. As for drive-bys, I'd be more worried by the (presumably powerful and fairly wealthy) sheriff than her. Hope all is well.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.