Me and My Family

Old Jul 26th 2020, 8:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Greetings....

This is my second attempt to respond to the comments, the first attempt disappeared into cyberspace after I hit the send button. Sadly not saved either by "auto-save"

Thanks for your continued interest despite lack of anything substantial on the western front. I will comment on the two points raised:

Facelift.... I am led to believe this is a course of anti-aging injections (botox?) hence the cost. The studio pictures showed her also having facial treatment.

Funding....I don't know for sure where she is getting her money. She has a very good friend in the US whom I believe was coming to visit the Philippines on 25 Jan. I have mentioned this previously. Maybe to visit her. He was working for her trying to infiltrate my fb friends to get more info on what I am up to I guess. I put a stop to that when I found out after intercepting one of his messages. Maybe they have met and are living together....hence her disappearance. I cannot believe that anyone would send her money continuously without getting something for it in return. Maybe she is using the proceeds from the sale of our furniture.....but that wouldn't be worth a lot on the second hand market. I don't think she has a job. I was told with some certainty a while ago that when she was working in the call centre she was in fact a prostitute. I don't care to believe that. She was however seen a few times very recently "dressed as a prostitute" and getting into a black SUV. But who knows? No doubt the truth will surface at some point.

Raffin is quite right. My case if it goes to court could take a very long time to be resolved. This is a monkey on my back at the moment and I cannot live a settled life until it is resolved. I am hoping that the prosecutor will throw the case out if she does not respond to my counter-affidavit within the required 10 days. I have cast great aspersion on her character with the bigamy and kids hidden in the woodwork plus other facts. No one knows where she is....I wonder if the prosecutor knows how to contact her.

Anyway, I will update where necessary and happy to respond to enquiries about my well being

Keep safe
It might be true, but I would have thought her marketable value is pretty low given the age. Probably just some good ol' pip jealously.

Old Jul 26th 2020, 9:28 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings....

This is my second attempt to respond to the comments, the first attempt disappeared into cyberspace after I hit the send button. Sadly not saved either by "auto-save"

Thanks for your continued interest despite lack of anything substantial on the western front. I will comment on the two points raised:

Facelift.... I am led to believe this is a course of anti-aging injections (botox?) hence the cost. The studio pictures showed her also having facial treatment.

Funding....I don't know for sure where she is getting her money. She has a very good friend in the US whom I believe was coming to visit the Philippines on 25 Jan. I have mentioned this previously. Maybe to visit her. He was working for her trying to infiltrate my fb friends to get more info on what I am up to I guess. I put a stop to that when I found out after intercepting one of his messages. Maybe they have met and are living together....hence her disappearance. I cannot believe that anyone would send her money continuously without getting something for it in return. Maybe she is using the proceeds from the sale of our furniture.....but that wouldn't be worth a lot on the second hand market. I don't think she has a job. I was told with some certainty a while ago that when she was working in the call centre she was in fact a prostitute. I don't care to believe that. She was however seen a few times very recently "dressed as a prostitute" and getting into a black SUV. But who knows? No doubt the truth will surface at some point.

Raffin is quite right. My case if it goes to court could take a very long time to be resolved. This is a monkey on my back at the moment and I cannot live a settled life until it is resolved. I am hoping that the prosecutor will throw the case out if she does not respond to my counter-affidavit within the required 10 days. I have cast great aspersion on her character with the bigamy and kids hidden in the woodwork plus other facts. No one knows where she is....I wonder if the prosecutor knows how to contact her.

Anyway, I will update where necessary and happy to respond to enquiries about my well being

Keep safe
I only asked about the facial uplift because I was not familiar with the term, and I was sure that even in the PPPs 24k would be on the low side for surgery , so just clarifying what it actually meant . Just seemed a strange term. Wonder if that's how clinics advertise courses of botox etc, to make it sound like a face-lift when it's not . Not that I expect you to be an expert BTW.... 😁
Old Jul 26th 2020, 9:28 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Cell phone I believe.
I must be slow today, but you've lost me there
Old Jul 26th 2020, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thaiing
Thanks for the update and good to hear you are going well. Hopefully the court proceedings are all scuttled by the time the world finally gets shot of Covid and you can move forward without that worry. Stay safe mate.
"Scuttled" is a scandalously underused word these days.Again,anyone out there who is ex-forces will be fully acquainted with said past participle.
Old Jul 26th 2020, 10:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Raffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
I must be slow today, but you've lost me there
Don't know about in the Islands but the clinics doing botox jobs in Manila have all been closed for months.
I think the connection of face lift with cell phone is probably because of the likely look of pleasure one would have if one was given 24k to buy a decent phone.....especially in these straightened times.
Old Aug 7th 2020, 11:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings!

Today I received a letter from BI stating that I have been reported by my ex wife as an undesirable alien against the terms of my visa. Basically causing her financial distress by leaving her as my wife and mental anguish. I have 10 days to respond and will place the matter in the hands of my attorney in terms of a counter affidavit.

I am still awaiting a charge of cybercrime from NBI which I don't think has a chance in hell of going anywhere.

I am also awaiting to be summonsed to the Family Court to pay her maintenance. Again....pie in the sky.

Today I had an interesting chat with a creditor of hers. She owes him 41k at 10% pm . This was taken out a few months before our wedding.....over 2 years ago and documented here. He wants his capital back. Interestingly....forgive the pun....she has been paying interest of 4.1k on time each month. Even when I stopped her allowance in late January this year.

Keep safe
Old Aug 7th 2020, 11:50 am
Aussie Finn Mixture!

Location: Leschenault WA (after few locations around WA and Around Europe!)
teza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond repute

For about 5 years I’ve followed your journey, constantly been shot down by you for doubting her agenda, for questioning you putting her before your children. I’ve dipped in, proven right, just to ask one question, was it really worth the damage to your family over
to chase piece of professional scam artist?
Old Aug 7th 2020, 2:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by teza
For about 5 years I’ve followed your journey, constantly been shot down by you for doubting her agenda, for questioning you putting her before your children. I’ve dipped in, proven right, just to ask one question, was it really worth the damage to your family over
I don't recall you dipping in as you suggest.... but explain to me why you think that i have put her before my grown up kids in the uk who have lives of their own. Furthermore... what damage has it done to my family? Finally.... what makes you think i have chased my ex wife. Nothing could be further from the truth. ​​​​​

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Aug 7th 2020 at 3:10 pm.
Old Aug 7th 2020, 10:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

There is the question of your ex partners bigamy. So has that been raised? After all this time has it been resolved?
P11 I hope you realise that you will probably lose in court. This is not a country in which jurisprudence prevails. Foreigners tend not to fare well in legal matters.
Take care and the very best of British.
Old Aug 8th 2020, 12:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Raffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bealinehx
There is the question of your ex partners bigamy. So has that been raised? After all this time has it been resolved?
P11 I hope you realise that you will probably lose in court. This is not a country in which jurisprudence prevails. Foreigners tend not to fare well in legal matters.
Take care and the very best of British.
Yes, always a need to be cautious here on legal matters but looking at this he may be Ok on her appeal to the BI.

As far as I understand he's not on a 13(a) visa here so the bigamy not relevant.

https://attylaserna.blogspot.com/201...sec-37-ca.html

Old Aug 8th 2020, 12:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Greetings....

Just to answer the point raised:

Bigamy. Yes, the subject has been brought to the attention of the prosecutor. She claimed she was my legal wife in her testimony against me. I have provided proof from PSA that indeed she has been married before. Her attorney has advised her to go after me first and then deal with the bigamy issue later. If you remember, she states it was a sham marriage. She was not there. Someone forged her signature....so she reckons.

I am on a tourist visa incidentally.

Raffin.....Thanks for the link. Most interesting.

I will say that I am concerned about the BI involvement. In a court of law cross examination can take place and a judge decides. Whereas BI involvement means the case goes to a desk officer and he makes the decision based only on the Affidavits placed in front of him. No cross examination. That is my understanding. So I need to make sure my counter affidavit is as strong as possible to counter her lies. But I am told that may not be enough....supposing the desk officer has had a bad day....or a run in with a foreigner on his way to work. I am happy to be corrected on this point.

Take care all
Old Aug 8th 2020, 12:24 pm

As has previously been said , you can't be sent to jail because of your age, so what's the worst outcome here? 🤔️

If it's pay maintenance, how is that enforced and what happens if you just don't pay?

Or is it being forced to leave PPPs?
Old Aug 8th 2020, 3:37 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by teza

I don't understand why you would say "you putting her before your children". His children are not children. They are adults and have been for quite some time now. He does not have to pay child support as they are not children. His off springs' advice as to what he should or should not do, is just that advice. He does not have to adhere to it if he things otherwise. Nor does he owe them an explanation as to why he chooses to behave in whatever manner he wishes. The same goes for P11's advice on how his adult children should live their lives if he had thoughts that they should do things in their lives differently. All of them are adults and do not have to consult each other for approval on how they behave or live their lives.

There has been no damage to family in England. He is still a part of his kids' lives and talks to them occasionally. Unless you think that all parents still need to have the umbilical cord attached to their adult children, you are so off base with your assertions.
Old Aug 9th 2020, 2:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Greetings....

Just to answer the point raised:
Raffin.....Thanks for the link. Most interesting.
I will say that I am concerned about the BI involvement. In a court of law cross examination can take place and a judge decides. Whereas BI involvement means the case goes to a desk officer and he makes the decision based only on the Affidavits placed in front of him. No cross examination. That is my understanding. So I need to make sure my counter affidavit is as strong as possible to counter her lies. But I am told that may not be enough....supposing the desk officer has had a bad day....or a run in with a foreigner on his way to work. I am happy to be corrected on this point.

Take care all
Looking around online I see many references to an appeal process at the BI for those on threat of deportation. There were many references last year to Sister Fox, the Australian nun. In her case a very influential person was dictating the BI to deport her. But in your case you have been reported by an ordinary "wife". I think the BI must be well used to getting deportation requests from wives of Expats with marital difficulties who try to use it as another lever or way to get what they want and can't get from other proceedings. Or as revenge. So I am optimistic just on that basis. But if a BI officer does recommend a deportation order there is an appeals procedure. In the nun's case the appeal had no chance of success for obvious reasons.

Like all government offices here during MECQ the BI now has only a skeletal staff at work. Let's hope the pressure of that means they will want to quickly throw out requests like the one about you.
Old Aug 11th 2020, 11:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Greetings

To answer a few points:

Nonthaburi. You raised a point about the worst outcome. The worst outcome would be a period in jail and then deported. The Philippines constitution states that 70's and over cannot be placed in jail. But I know someone who has a friend in his 80's who has spent some time in jail. Maybe it does not apply to foreigners. The President who is committing the crime of concubinage has stated openly that because he is over 70 he cannot be jailed for this offence which carries a 1 year jail term.

Rete....Thank you! In future I will not respond to posts of the ya boo...I told you so nature. It serves no purpose and only leads to conflicts when I defend my position.

Raffin...Point made well. Thank you... Yes I remember this high profile case well. You have reminded me that there is an appeals process if I am served with a deportation order from BI

Moving on....

I have had several meetings with my attorney here and I now have my affidavit to send tomorrow. I have presented new evidence to BI which includes messages from my sister in law to say that her father asked me to cease payments to my ex. A message to say that she is truly sorry for what she has done to me. And of course the picture showing her having a 24k face makeover after I finished sending her allowances in February. Also proof that our marriage is void and that I have been sending her allowances until February this year which she denies.

This is to show to the relevant authorities she is a scam artist and a liar.

I intend to send this to the court where I was first charged with Financial and Physiological Violence towards Women.

My attorney firmly believes that she hopes I will succumb to pressure from her and offer a financial settlement. He advises against that.

Keep Safe

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.