Me and My Family

Old Jun 26th 2020, 12:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Greetings....

A small update...

As you are probably aware, my ex has filed a case against me ....Financial and Physiological Abuse. RA 9262. This can result in arrest, a jail term and deportation. I have submitted a counter affidavit to the contrary.

I have learnt today the procedure is as follows: She has the opportunity to respond to my counter affidavit within 10 days of receipt. If she responds I can send a counter response. This will be considered by the prosecutor and she will forward that on to the Chief Prosecutor with her decision. The Chief Prosecutor will then make a decision on what she has decided. If the Chief Prosecutor decides that the case will go to court.....it will be farmed out to an appropriate court. However, the judge will look at what he sees before him and will decide whether prosecution will take place......

So....I guess I expected that. But it is always good to know what the procedure is.....

Keep safe
All the best. I hope it will work in your favor.
Stay healthy
Old Jul 24th 2020, 5:23 pm
On a grand tour

tooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Mr P11,

Long time no news - are you in one piece?
Blink twice if under duress...
Old Jul 24th 2020, 6:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

He may be wearing concrete wellingtons. I hope not.
Old Jul 25th 2020, 1:15 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by scot47
He may be wearing concrete wellingtons. I hope not.
Sorry but hehehe. It is the phrase 'concrete wellingtons'. Made me giggle. It's my black humour to blame.
Old Jul 25th 2020, 7:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Sorry but hehehe. It is the phrase 'concrete wellingtons'. Made me giggle. It's my black humour to blame.
Not concrete wellingtons, more like cotton wool as he's likely the on!y person in the household with an income.
Old Jul 25th 2020, 11:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings!

Thanks for your concern over my well being...

I have not updated because there is very little to report. I am still in limbo as far as moving is concerned because of the lock down and travel restrictions.

As far as my ex is concerned....I can report the following:

The prosecutor has received my counter affidavit and she must respond within 10 days of receipt. In my counter affidavit I stated amongst many things that she is a bigamist. This must cast doubt on her character. Also 4 kids that came out of the woodwork. I am awaiting a response to that if in fact she will reply.

Her family have been in contact with me expressing concern over her disappearance. She has blocked them all and they have no contact with her.....nor any idea where she is. I wonder if the prosecutor has contact with her. I am told that the family are 5 months overdue with their rent. They owe the landlady (who is a good friend of mine) 30k. The family and land lady were not impressed when I sent them pics of my ex having a facial uplift for 24k . This was in early February after I stopped all her allowances.

My ex contacted me about 2 weeks ago. I have blocked her on FB and messenger. However she sent me messages via text to my CP. Again she was very vociferous and I exchanged pleasantries in my style .....as you do. I have now blocked her phone.

My Small Claims case is in the hands of 8888. The Sheriff is obstructing me from claiming about 130k .....you will have read the story. The latest I got from them a few days ago is that I must visit their lawyer close to where the Sheriff presides. I have told them that this is both impractical because of where I live and impossible because of lock down restrictions. I believe that my ex and Sheriff could be in cahoots .

Gazza....You will be delighted to know that including myself, there are 6 family members earning an income here.

Keep safe

Old Jul 25th 2020, 12:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

So who is supporting her ? What is her source of income ?
Old Jul 25th 2020, 3:00 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scot47
So who is supporting her ? What is her source of income ?

Since he, nor her family, haven't any contact with her, how is he suppose to know?
Old Jul 25th 2020, 4:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i see this as a soap opera and I expect a narrator to know and reveal everything ! It is fiction, isn't it ?
Old Jul 25th 2020, 8:19 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Greetings!

Thanks for your concern over my well being...

I have not updated because there is very little to report. I am still in limbo as far as moving is concerned because of the lock down and travel restrictions.

As far as my ex is concerned....I can report the following:

The prosecutor has received my counter affidavit and she must respond within 10 days of receipt. In my counter affidavit I stated amongst many things that she is a bigamist. This must cast doubt on her character. Also 4 kids that came out of the woodwork. I am awaiting a response to that if in fact she will reply.

Her family have been in contact with me expressing concern over her disappearance. She has blocked them all and they have no contact with her.....nor any idea where she is. I wonder if the prosecutor has contact with her. I am told that the family are 5 months overdue with their rent. They owe the landlady (who is a good friend of mine) 30k. The family and land lady were not impressed when I sent them pics of my ex having a facial uplift for 24k . This was in early February after I stopped all her allowances.

My ex contacted me about 2 weeks ago. I have blocked her on FB and messenger. However she sent me messages via text to my CP. Again she was very vociferous and I exchanged pleasantries in my style .....as you do. I have now blocked her phone.

My Small Claims case is in the hands of 8888. The Sheriff is obstructing me from claiming about 130k .....you will have read the story. The latest I got from them a few days ago is that I must visit their lawyer close to where the Sheriff presides. I have told them that this is both impractical because of where I live and impossible because of lock down restrictions. I believe that my ex and Sheriff could be in cahoots .

Gazza....You will be delighted to know that including myself, there are 6 family members earning an income here.

Keep safe
What is that exactly?
Old Jul 26th 2020, 12:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Raffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond repute

Well, P11 has been smoked out, but with very little to report on the main issue affecting him. There will be even less going forward as he has now blocked the "wife's" CP. This thread is like one of those ABS-CBN soaps, cut off suddenly and maybe not to be meaningfully continued for a long time. It would be nice to be wrong and find out soon that the office he's dealing with will do a rapid review of pending cases and throw out any lacking legal merit. But I think that is unlikely. Judging from what you see here, anything legal, cases etc are dragged out, in normal times, for years. With COVID these are not normal times. Think of all the cases that will generate. Years may well be an understatement. It's badly affecting the operation of all government services. Generally government offices here are very slow in changing their operations when there are problems.

Also we can expect many more domestic disputes have resulted in family cases due to lockdown and the economic situation. If it all drags out for years time limitations might help P11. But you can never be sure the law will be applied here at all, let alone fairly.

So, if people want to continue talking about cosmetic surgery, or other distantly related issues, then fine. But I think it is unfair to press P11 to keep posting. when he has little to report. If I'm right his case will take a long time to even start. Do we expect him to post every few weeks a picture of himself holding up a current newspaper? Papers are a bit difficult to get here, so maybe he should post a screenshot of a news website? Or he could post on other threads, "Banksy like". But he may like to lie low for long periods and we should respect that.
Old Jul 26th 2020, 4:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings....

This is my second attempt to respond to the comments, the first attempt disappeared into cyberspace after I hit the send button. Sadly not saved either by "auto-save"

Thanks for your continued interest despite lack of anything substantial on the western front. I will comment on the two points raised:

Facelift.... I am led to believe this is a course of anti-aging injections (botox?) hence the cost. The studio pictures showed her also having facial treatment.

Funding....I don't know for sure where she is getting her money. She has a very good friend in the US whom I believe was coming to visit the Philippines on 25 Jan. I have mentioned this previously. Maybe to visit her. He was working for her trying to infiltrate my fb friends to get more info on what I am up to I guess. I put a stop to that when I found out after intercepting one of his messages. Maybe they have met and are living together....hence her disappearance. I cannot believe that anyone would send her money continuously without getting something for it in return. Maybe she is using the proceeds from the sale of our furniture.....but that wouldn't be worth a lot on the second hand market. I don't think she has a job. I was told with some certainty a while ago that when she was working in the call centre she was in fact a prostitute. I don't care to believe that. She was however seen a few times very recently "dressed as a prostitute" and getting into a black SUV. But who knows? No doubt the truth will surface at some point.

Raffin is quite right. My case if it goes to court could take a very long time to be resolved. This is a monkey on my back at the moment and I cannot live a settled life until it is resolved. I am hoping that the prosecutor will throw the case out if she does not respond to my counter-affidavit within the required 10 days. I have cast great aspersion on her character with the bigamy and kids hidden in the woodwork plus other facts. No one knows where she is....I wonder if the prosecutor knows how to contact her.

Anyway, I will update where necessary and happy to respond to enquiries about my well being

Keep safe

Old Jul 26th 2020, 5:02 am
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like the American guy (et al) is giving her one.Nice to see that you are still safe P11.This could be a long drawn out saga.Mental fortitude,as learned in the forces,is of the essence at challenging times like these.

Take Care.

Last edited by jaygee68; Jul 26th 2020 at 5:13 am.
Old Jul 26th 2020, 6:03 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
What is that exactly?
Cell phone I believe.
Old Jul 26th 2020, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

thaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the update and good to hear you are going well. Hopefully the court proceedings are all scuttled by the time the world finally gets shot of Covid and you can move forward without that worry. Stay safe mate.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.