Me and My Family

Old Apr 18th 2020, 11:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by morpeth
While some of the comments you refer to as snide I do not think were nor meant to be , if they were taken that way and caused offense you have my apology. It seems after I suggested maybe time for your family to step in to manage your situation your tone changed considerably, it was meant constructively though.

As far as Philippine culture from experience dating back over 30 years with the Philippines while some elements of the experience you portray part of the local culture, they are plenty of decent women in the Philippines who do not behave that way ,and Expats who do not choose to be in or stay in such situations.

As far as whether you were impressed or not simply this is a public Forum and certainly not unexpected people would comment on your story as many have done. While your story interesting as are some soap operas since it is reality certainly I sympathize with what you have gone through. Again no offense meant and I apologize if any comments you found offensive.
Thank you for your comments and the apologies. May I offer you my hand of friendship over a few swift half's if ever you are in the Luzon area. I also apologise to you for being a stubborn old fart.

Regards
Old Apr 18th 2020, 11:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
time to move along methinks...as this argument is getting boring. P11 isn’t going to change no matter what you or any of us say and why should he...it’s his life not yours or mine?
Done.....The prosecutor probably wont deliver her verdict for some time so I expect this blog will go quiet for some time. Obviously when something materialises, I will update here...

Regards
Old Apr 18th 2020, 2:00 pm
Forum Regular

bestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nice

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Done.....The prosecutor probably wont deliver her verdict for some time so I expect this blog will go quiet for some time. Obviously when something materialises, I will update here...

Regards
I will continue to monitor this thread and look forward to some good progressive news in the not to distant future. As I am sure we all do.
Old Apr 18th 2020, 2:17 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikek1
I personally think that this blog ‘ Me And My Family has run its course. It has become a slanging match, and offers no relevant useful information.

Mike1, it wasn't meant to provide useful information. This thread was P11's adventure in the Philippines as it revolved around his life.

Anything posted on social forums will generate comments that are good, bad and indifferent and that will include mud slinging, righteous indignation and superiority.

Your life in the Philippines has been a song and dance in comparison to P11's and I gather for most white men and women who have chosen to live on the islands.

I've seen the cunning and duplicate nature of Philippine women for the last 23 years on the US marriage-based forums. Would I trust one, never. That's me and I'm not about to force my opinion on someone else.
Old Apr 18th 2020, 3:21 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikek1
I personally think that this blog ‘ Me And My Family has run its course. It has become a slanging match, and offers no relevant useful information.
Maybe time to start a new thread called, "Me."
Old Apr 18th 2020, 3:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
Maybe time to start a new thread called, "Me."
Good idea... Will keep the arm chair critics happy!
Old Apr 18th 2020, 4:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

abner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond repute

And yet I fearlessly predict that this thread will nonetheless lurch forward, zombie-like, upon some new, weird, yet retroactively predictable downturn in P11's circumstances in the Philippines. (I genuinely hope it will have nothing to do with COVID-19)
Old Apr 19th 2020, 7:19 am
Forum Regular

thaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond repute

Keep living your life the way you are P11. While not everyone's cup of tea, you are living it and it's your adventure. Not everything you want, but you are making of it what you can. I'm sure it's going to go on for quite a while and so are your detractors. Your posts are warts and all experiences. Try share the good side of things occasionally so it doesn't look so bleak. Glad you are still hanging in there mate. Voorspoed!
Old Apr 19th 2020, 11:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by thaiing
Keep living your life the way you are P11. While not everyone's cup of tea, you are living it and it's your adventure. Not everything you want, but you are making of it what you can. I'm sure it's going to go on for quite a while and so are your detractors. Your posts are warts and all experiences. Try share the good side of things occasionally so it doesn't look so bleak. Glad you are still hanging in there mate. Voorspoed!
Thanks.. Appreciate it!

Regards
Old May 7th 2020, 1:55 am
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond repute

I've just cast my eyes over this thread and all I can say is, wow, what a read!
Old May 7th 2020, 9:02 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Sending out the cavalry to search for our missing P11. Have you gone round the bend yet, luv, or are you hiding in plain sight?
Old May 8th 2020, 12:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Red_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
Sending out the cavalry to search for our missing P11. Have you gone round the bend yet, luv, or are you hiding in plain sight?
Last Activity: Today 10:19 am

Perhaps his connection is a bit dodgy?
Old May 8th 2020, 12:40 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

P11 did say he would not post in this thread unless there was anything new to report.

‘Obviously when something materialises, I will update here.’

I suppose, like most of us, life is very quiet at the moment.
Old May 8th 2020, 5:57 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
P11 did say he would not post in this thread unless there was anything new to report.

‘Obviously when something materialises, I will update here.’

I suppose, like most of us, life is very quiet at the moment.

Yes, for most of us it is. I just was interested in knowing that he has not contracted the virus and was still healthy.
Old May 8th 2020, 5:59 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
Yes, for most of us it is. I just was interested in knowing that he has not contracted the virus and was still healthy.
Me too. I am surprised we haven’t had members reporting they have tested positive, apart from Scot 47. Some have had symptoms, but apart from Scot no one on BE, AFAIK, has had COVID19 confirmed.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; May 8th 2020 at 6:01 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.