Me and My Family

Old Mar 11th 2020, 9:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Would certainly be good to understand the number and level of downside risks compared to the upside ones.

As I see it, risks to the downside include:
1. Deportation.
2. Lots of costs, restriction on movement.
3. Living in a shithole, exposing yourself to significant health risks and videoke.
4. In an out of court, paper-work and general bureaucratic nonsense.
5. Getting caught up in more scams and people sponging off you.
6. Loss of face on returning to the UK.

Upsides are:
1. Staying and getting to bang economically and educationally poor women less than half your age.

After a careful analysis of the risks and rewards, I think you stay and fight it out.
Yes agree.. Although 1 would have put the upside in a more subtle way!

Regards
Old Mar 11th 2020, 9:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gazza-d
Of course your attorney reckcons you have a 90% chance, he wants 100% of his fees, he doesn't make much by telling you tbat you don't stand a chance. This is the Philippines.
The attorney here is dealing with the subpoena only. Not the case. I will have to hire another one If it goes to court where I used to live.

I asked him how much he wants to charge.. He said it is up me. I asked my legal beagle for advice on what to pay. 3k was the answer.

Regards
Old Mar 11th 2020, 10:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Gazza-d
I think P11 is secretly looking forward to his day in court, he is going to burst in like a knight in white shining armour and slay that dragon. Unbeknownst to him it will be more like the knight in the search for the holy grail as he stands there after a good arse wooppin, but it's just a flesh wound honest.
Interesting point.. But from a different perspective to mine. Some time ago my ex said to me that she doesn't have to appear in court. Which I don't believe. Now couple that with the robbery incldent back in December one year ago. A comment was made that if I had taken her to the police and accused her of setting up the burglary she would break down under questioning. That I believe is true. If this goes to court I will instruct attorney to not only defend my case but to attack her integrity. I have plenty of ammo for that. From others.

Regards
Old Mar 11th 2020, 10:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Interesting point.. But from a different perspective to mine. Some time ago my ex said to me that she doesn't have to appear in court. Which I don't believe. Now couple that with the robbery incldent back in December one year ago. A comment was made that if I had taken her to the police and accused her of setting up the burglary she would break down under questioning. That I believe is true. If this goes to court I will instruct attorney to not only defend my case but to attack her integrity. I have plenty of ammo for that. From others.

Regards
I have a good idea on how you could recoup all your legal costs. Ju
Old Mar 11th 2020, 11:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
I have a good idea on how you could recoup all your legal costs. Ju
Must have hit send in error

Just sell tickets for the court day(s),
Old Mar 12th 2020, 8:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Red_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond repute

Question, would it be cost effective to submit a counter claim for emotional abuse? You have the video of the animal abuse. You have, I guess, evidence that she hid her numerous children. You have a part copy of a marriage certificate. She has gone at you with sharp implements (are you still thinking she was suffering gynae issues, or do you now accept she is a total basket case?)

Old Mar 13th 2020, 12:03 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Red_Wine_Fairy
Question, would it be cost effective to submit a counter claim for emotional abuse? You have the video of the animal abuse. You have, I guess, evidence that she hid her numerous children. You have a part copy of a marriage certificate. She has gone at you with sharp implements (are you still thinking she was suffering gynae issues, or do you now accept she is a total basket case?)
Those are my thoughts also.
Old Mar 13th 2020, 3:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Red_Wine_Fairy
The problem I have is that I do not have the financial capability to launch a counter offensive for physical and emotional abuse nor to file a case for bigamy. All my reserves are for defending myself and my freedom.

Her gyne problems if I remember correctly started in January of last year when she started scamming me big time when she was trying to deal with creditors from her jewelry business. The doctor at the time stated she needed to see a psychiatrist due to the immense stress she was under. The knife and self harm attacks started before then and continued afterwards. Basket case? Possibly. But there are many cases of Filipinas who have managed to get their innocent partners locked up for different reasons.

Regards
Old Mar 13th 2020, 3:08 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

The problem I have is that I do not have the financial capability to launch a counter offensive for physical and emotional abuse nor to file a case for bigamy. All my reserves are for defending myself and my freedom.

Her gyne problems if I remember correctly started in January of last year when she started scamming me big time when she was trying to deal with creditors from her jewelry business. The doctor at the time stated she needed to see a psychiatrist due to the immense stress she was under. The knife and self harm attacks started before then and continued afterwards. Basket case? Possibly. But there are many cases of Filipinas who have managed to get their innocent partners locked up for different reasons.

Regards
just curious P11. Is all this stress taking a toll on your health?
Old Mar 13th 2020, 5:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
just curious P11. Is all this stress taking a toll on your health?
I have lost 8 kilo prior to leaving her.. Taken up smoking again and drinking a bit more than I used to. I need a few shots of emperordor before I sleep but sometimes wake up early morning and cannot sleep again with dire thoughts swirling around my head. So I guess the short answer is yes.

I am supported by good friends here and my LF who is a ball of fun. As previously stated I have gained 3 kilos since being here despite having a small appetite. But now the subpoena is here now... the pressure is back on.

Thanks for your concern
​​​​​​
Regards
I

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Mar 13th 2020 at 5:16 am.
Old Mar 13th 2020, 6:00 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have health insurance P11? What's your plan if you get sick?

Without meaning to be blunt , but at your age it's only to be expected that things happen. How would you pay for a big medical bill if something serious happened.
Old Mar 13th 2020, 7:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
Do you have health insurance P11? What's your plan if you get sick?

Without meaning to be blunt , but at your age it's only to be expected that things happen. How would you pay for a big medical bill if something serious happened.
I am covered in part by Phil health. If I could not afford the fees then I would book myself into a government hospital. Or go back to the UK if it was possible and depending on the illness

Moving on... Attorney has finished my counter affidavit and states I have a very good case. Also stated that it should be obvious to anyone that she is telling lies and is a scammer chasing an old man. Old man?.. Moi!?. If it does go to court then that's a few months down the road. He does not think I will be arrested because no physical violence by me was involved. I will sleep easier now

Regards

Old Mar 13th 2020, 7:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

I am covered in part by Phil health. If I could not afford the fees then I would book myself into a government hospital. Or go back to the UK if it was possible and depending on the illness

Moving on... Attorney has finished my counter affidavit and states I have a very good case. Also stated that it should be obvious to anyone that she is telling lies and is a scammer chasing an old man. Old man?.. Moi!?. If it does go to court then that's a few months down the road. He does not think I will be arrested because no physical violence by me was involved. I will sleep easier now

Regards
what about when she beat herself up and put it on record you did it?

Old Mar 13th 2020, 9:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Millhouse
what about when she beat herself up and put it on record you did it?
Think you mean when she sustained bruising on her arms when I restrained her during an attack. Never reported it the time but showed it to the police when she filed this case. Not mentioned in the subpoena. So I guess the police just ignored it.

Regards
Old Mar 13th 2020, 10:55 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I have lost 8 kilo prior to leaving her.. Taken up smoking again and drinking a bit more than I used to. I need a few shots of emperordor before I sleep but sometimes wake up early morning and cannot sleep again with dire thoughts swirling around my head. So I guess the short answer is yes.

I am supported by good friends here and my LF who is a ball of fun. As previously stated I have gained 3 kilos since being here despite having a small appetite. But now the subpoena is here now... the pressure is back on.

Thanks for your concern
​​​​​​
Regards
I

Plse take care of yourself.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.