Me and My Family

Old Feb 24th 2020, 3:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by BEVS
If you read my post, I wasn't actually asking for a comment from you. I was requesting some clarification and info from other posters .

What I wrote was that all your posts sounded lonely to me. I actually wrote that quite a long while back. I still think that despite anything you write to the contrary . Yes I have added fearful for that is how it sounds or comes across to me from reading your posts. Fearful may be too strong a word however what comes across is something along those lines. I'm not attempting to portray you at all. I am making an observation.

BTW as you are still MrTetchy with those that have done you no harm and only offered you support ,there is a little point of order. The reason that myself and the mods spent an incredible huge amount of hours / days editing posts to this thread was because you did request the thread to be deleted/closed. As BE policy is not to do that for active live threads then this was the compromise that the team offered to you and which you took up. For other posters looking in - if the moderator team deem a thread has eroded into something little more than tetchy and maybe without a thought for Site Rule 1 then a moderator may choose to close the thread to save itself and everyone else from further misery. Whether a thread is closed or not is solely at the moderators discretion likely after discussion with the team. I am retired from that decision making now thankfully but it might be wise to take note if a moderator(s) feels the need to step in and make mention of post tone, after all it costs nothing to ensure one types without personal insult & jibe.

I would add something else that will likely get your goat too. You should not be looking to have a lady friend. You should be clearing this mess up once and for all first. That is something I would think and say to anyone coming out of any unfinished business with a relationship.
Taking your points in order...

I am well aware that you were not asking for a comment from me. But that does not mean that I could not if I so wished.

You may think what you want about being lonely....Others know to the contrary.

Yes ..I did ask for this thread to be closed last year when I left my wife for the second time. It was for security reasons. At the time I offered you my grateful thanks for doing so.

You are now suggesting to me I should not have a ladyfriend? This mess as you call it may take some time to unravel knowing the system out here. Now, I have been through a very tough period in my life and I am now going to enjoy myself to the full. I deserve nothing less. Incidentally the woman in question knows exactly what has been going with my ex-wife and has accepted that.

Finally....A few weeks back I posted an apology to the mods and admin for something I may have said. That received no acknowledgement.

Old Feb 24th 2020, 3:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Oh I read the post. Photos or maybe even part photos of something. Not documentation in all its glory. It pays to be accurate and precise sometimes. A photo can be anything.
They have been declared as genuine as seen by others and not you. Now, I am not going to spend time and flying back to where I used to live to find out. If I lived nearby it would be a different story. She would just love it to find out that she had frightened me into doing that. If the cases are in the process of being served, then I am waiting. And prepared. In the interim, I am enjoying myself to the full here and will continue to do so
Old Feb 24th 2020, 4:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

So how is the LL2? Younger than LL1? More/less kids? Any lessons learnt from LL1?
Old Feb 24th 2020, 5:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Thairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond repute

I've been wondering how one can see from a picture that a document is genuine ?

Old Feb 24th 2020, 5:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Millhouse
So how is the LL2? Younger than LL1? More/less kids? Any lessons learnt from LL1?
She is knocking on a bit at 46. Think she has 6/7 kids. About to be a grandmother again. She is fun to be with and makes me happy. Can be too wild for me some times... I prefer peace and tranquility at my age now. But I go with the flow. Sadly she has too much baggage and cannot see it lasting. But its been 3 months. Sadly she likes her Red Horse but I limit her to max of two. She has asked for money and I say no except to buy food where she works or little items such as conditioner which she cannot afford. Yes.. She helped me take my mind off things for the first couple of months here. Yes I like her company but her English is limited. She not a LL 2....

Regards

​​​​
Old Feb 24th 2020, 6:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Thairetired2016
I've been wondering how one can see from a picture that a document is genuine ?
Genuine.. In that the format is genuine. Now before someone comes on here and say it could be forged I say this... Why go to that trouble when you can file a complaint and have it printed for about 240 peso from memory. I suspect she hid most of the document because she knows how weak her case is. On the police report she was bleating about how people were blocking her when she asked questions about what I am up to and what gf I had etc. Thats all I saw

The real cost to legally serve is very expensive and depends on many factors. But the main issue should be.. Will she serve and will it be successful?

Regards

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Feb 24th 2020 at 6:07 am.
Old Feb 24th 2020, 7:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
She is knocking on a bit at 46​​​​
That's a bit rich coming from someone of 70+ years.
Old Feb 24th 2020, 7:17 am
Forum Regular

britishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond repute

Best case is a new foreign BF gives her the money to pay for an annulment (or having the marriage declared void if already marries), the other option is paying her off with a settlement cheque - given how cheaply the OP is living, the cash must be piling up from his pensions. Does remind me of a British friend who married a Filipina, as soon as the ink was dry she refused to have sex again! Luckily, married in the UK so was able to get a divorce and the guy showed a massive pile of debts rather than any positive cash at the divorce so got off lightly, but she did not realise that he had a trust fund from his parents due. Not a big age difference but the girl had become obsessed with a large Filipino ladyboy!
Old Feb 24th 2020, 7:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
That's a bit rich coming from someone of 70+ years.
Yup.. I agree with you!

Regards

Old Feb 24th 2020, 8:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by britishbull
Best case is a new foreign BF gives her the money to pay for an annulment (or having the marriage declared void if already marries), the other option is paying her off with a settlement cheque - given how cheaply the OP is living, the cash must be piling up from his pensions. Does remind me of a British friend who married a Filipina, as soon as the ink was dry she refused to have sex again! Luckily, married in the UK so was able to get a divorce and the guy showed a massive pile of debts rather than any positive cash at the divorce so got off lightly, but she did not realise that he had a trust fund from his parents due. Not a big age difference but the girl had become obsessed with a large Filipino ladyboy!
Personaly I don't think there is a another foreigner coming on the 26th... Given the strange source of the rumour. I think she instigated that story to make me jealous and get me back. She has tried everything else.

Regards

​​
Old Feb 24th 2020, 8:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

She is knocking on a bit at 46. Think she has 6/7 kids. About to be a grandmother again. She is fun to be with and makes me happy. Can be too wild for me some times... I prefer peace and tranquility at my age now. But I go with the flow. Sadly she has too much baggage and cannot see it lasting. But its been 3 months. Sadly she likes her Red Horse but I limit her to max of two. She has asked for money and I say no except to buy food where she works or little items such as conditioner which she cannot afford. Yes.. She helped me take my mind off things for the first couple of months here. Yes I like her company but her English is limited. She not a LL 2....

Regards

​​​​
She sounds great. Probably has more kids than teeth.

Last edited by Millhouse; Feb 24th 2020 at 8:38 am.
Old Feb 24th 2020, 9:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Millhouse
She sounds great. Probably has more kids than teeth.
Haha.. Hope not.. 24 kids is too many!

Regards
Old Feb 24th 2020, 9:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Haha.. Hope not.. 24 kids is too many!

Regards
Wife's cousin wanted a boy so after 11 girls a boy came along, it was not long before you could see he was gay, another 4 girls and then a second boy. 17 kids in 23 years, that is frightening.
Old Feb 24th 2020, 10:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

Repeating myself... Yet again.... The documents as seen by others and not you have been deemed as genuine. The case has been filed... But not yet served.

The house I am living in although not ideal, is a temporary measure until my position becomes more clear. Again as previously stated I have no problem living here. If I did, then i could move elsewhere.
Again, you do not know if the case has been filed, you just think it has because of partial copies sent to you (ever heard of Photo Shop). Neither of us knows, and no you don't need to fly back to find out. It just seems weird you do not want to know if actually filed, let alone so what was actually filed if it has been This question has nothing to do with understanding English.

The concern others have expressed about your new relationship with a bar girl is simply based on the track record of your recent relationship, which still seems to in be your system, doesn't seem to be a good idea,

As far as your satisfaction of living in a third world flop house each to his own, just seems sad- and the sort of people to continue the drama in your life you have written about.

Old Feb 24th 2020, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Thairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond repute

Personaly I don't think there is a another foreigner coming on the 26th... Given the strange source of the rumour. I think she instigated that story to make me jealous and get me back. She has tried everything else.

Regards

​​
But didn't you follow your successor on Facebook? At least you stated this in one of your posts.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.