Me and My Family

Old Feb 22nd 2020, 8:51 am
BE Enthusiast

tropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

The Exit Visa, as I understand it. Only applies to those, that hold an ACR-I card. Permanent residents can obtain one at the airport Express Lane. Visitors must obtain theirs from the BI office in advance.
Old Feb 22nd 2020, 8:52 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by morpeth
Previously on feb 8th you said she was "filing" , and several times you have said you do not have full copies of what supposedly filed. So it isnt unreasonable to find out what was actually filed. I am unsure why you find that being said with an "axe to grind".

Every comment on this thread based on your portrayal of situation , including now the flop-house living conditions you have got yourself into, yet including myself people have said you are a nice person. Did you expect to have a public thread that would result in people not giving you their best advice ? your attitude these days seems to maybe indicate you are now realizing what various people have said for years on this thread was correct but you were too stubborn to appreciate.

filing doesn't mean filed. a redacted copy of a document doesn't prove it has been filed. it would seem normal since you are fearful of this woman and her actions to seek an actual copy of what has been filed , or if anything has been filed.

A good point.....filing doesn’t mean filed. To avoid any confusion P11 should request to see the actual filing of the court cases against him. If his L/L does not want to show him the files presented to the court and the court confirmation then I guess it’s just another scam. If the case against him has been filed, then he should accept advising her of his present address, receive the subpoenas
and fight his case, by doing so it will bring an end to all the speculation.
Old Feb 22nd 2020, 8:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Red_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond repute

Question: From the location where this has been filed (sorry if I missed this), is it a very long way away from where you are staying now? Would it be very expensive (time or cash) to go and check this for yourself? Is it possible for one of your trusted expat friends to walk to the office where it is filed, and ask to see a copy? This is a woman who hid her four children and a possible legal husband: while she has acted so deceitfully, wouldn't it make sense to have clarity one way or the other about the filing of the documents? Otherwise all you have is suspicion, which in turn will cause you stress.

Theoretically anyone could take a photo of an envelope from the tax office/council office/any official office, and style up an addressed 'letter' using photo-editing software. She could have had someone do the same; she's been having lots of help from unknown sources to part you from your money up to now. You and your friends simply won't know from a photograph if this is the case - but it must be fair to say she's running out of any savings she managed to stash away from you and so an escalation would be imminent.

Old Feb 22nd 2020, 11:08 am
Forum Regular

britishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond repute

If the system is computerized then it can be accessed by govn employee, lawyers etc, may need a small tip. Also are criiminal and civil matters treated in the same way if a foreigner tries to leave the country. The OP seems to have a lot of faith in the honesty of the system here which seems to have no factual basis to back it up. If she has filed something I would suggest the OP files a complaint about psychological damage done to him from his wife who transformed into a completely different person once married, plus all the potential fraud re first husband and a quartet of kids. He can also have the BF prosecuted as he was sexing a married woman.

Do wonder if the family feud was her giving all the money to the local BF instead of her family?
Old Feb 22nd 2020, 11:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britishbull
If the system is computerized then it can be accessed by govn employee, lawyers etc, may need a small tip. Also are criiminal and civil matters treated in the same way if a foreigner tries to leave the country. The OP seems to have a lot of faith in the honesty of the system here which seems to have no factual basis to back it up. If she has filed something I would suggest the OP files a complaint about psychological damage done to him from his wife who transformed into a completely different person once married, plus all the potential fraud re first husband and a quartet of kids. He can also have the BF prosecuted as he was sexing a married woman.

Do wonder if the family feud was her giving all the money to the local BF instead of her family?
I have answered this question before about filing a case against her.

Regards

Regards
Old Feb 22nd 2020, 12:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikek1
A good point.....filing doesn’t mean filed. To avoid any confusion P11 should request to see the actual filing of the court cases against him. If his L/L does not want to show him the files presented to the court and the court confirmation then I guess it’s just another scam. If the case against him has been filed, then he should accept advising her of his present address, receive the subpoenas
and fight his case, by doing so it will bring an end to all the speculation.
She has already stated she knows my address and indeed you have agreed already that that what I have shown you and others that it has been filed. I do not need to prove it has been filed. If that is the case ....then I am ready. Also...is it worth the expense to travel back there and ask the police and Fiscal to see if it is genuine. I can just wait here to see if it is genuine or not.

Regards
Old Feb 22nd 2020, 12:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Previously on feb 8th you said she was "filing" , and several times you have said you do not have full copies of what supposedly filed. So it isnt unreasonable to find out what was actually filed. I am unsure why you find that being said with an "axe to grind".

Every comment on this thread based on your portrayal of situation , including now the flop-house living conditions you have got yourself into, yet including myself people have said you are a nice person. Did you expect to have a public thread that would result in people not giving you their best advice ? your attitude these days seems to maybe indicate you are now realizing what various people have said for years on this thread was correct but you were too stubborn to appreciate.

filing doesn't mean filed. a redacted copy of a document doesn't prove it has been filed. it would seem normal since you are fearful of this woman and her actions to seek an actual copy of what has been filed , or if anything has been filed.
Taking your points in order...

First para...I have already stated what she has filed on many occasions before.

Second para .....I have already stated the reasons why I am living here

Third Para ....You seem to have missed the salient point ....the documents are genuine as seen by others. But not you.
Old Feb 22nd 2020, 4:19 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tropicofcancer
The Exit Visa, as I understand it. Only applies to those, that hold an ACR-I card. Permanent residents can obtain one at the airport Express Lane. Visitors must obtain theirs from the BI office in advance.
So a two week tourist doesn't need to do this?
Old Feb 22nd 2020, 4:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Taking your points in order...

First para...I have already stated what she has filed on many occasions before.

Second para .....I have already stated the reasons why I am living here

Third Para ....You seem to have missed the salient point ....the documents are genuine as seen by others. But not you.
It is exceedingly odd to me you show no interest in whether she has actually filed a case against you.

As far as the poor living conditions you describe it is just sad that is how you choose to live your life.

I haven't missed the point, as simply my question is whether a case has been filed.
Old Feb 22nd 2020, 6:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

It is exceedingly odd to me you show no interest in whether she has actually filed a case against you.

As far as the poor living conditions you describe it is just sad that is how you choose to live your life.

I haven't missed the point, as simply my question is whether a case has been filed.
Repeating myself... Yet again.... The documents as seen by others and not you have been deemed as genuine. The case has been filed... But not yet served.

The house I am living in although not ideal, is a temporary measure until my position becomes more clear. Again as previously stated I have no problem living here. If I did, then i could move elsewhere.
Old Feb 22nd 2020, 6:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
So a two week tourist doesn't need to do this?
Correct. Only applies to those who stay 6 months or more.

Incidently it is called an Exit Clearance... Not an Exit Visa.

Regards
Old Feb 23rd 2020, 8:00 am
BE Enthusiast

tropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond repute

Correct. Only applies to those who stay 6 months or more.

Incidently it is called an Exit Clearance... Not an Exit Visa.

Regards
Yes absolutely correct Philosophical. The only " tourists" that need one, are those that have extended their stay. Beyond six months.
Old Feb 23rd 2020, 10:19 am
BE Enthusiast

abner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond repute

The case has been filed... But not yet served.
So what does this distinction mean, in Filipino jurisprudence?

Really what matters is whether a *court* has taken the case (if it exists at all) onto its docket, has deemed you to be informed of it as a respondent (by whatever mechanism *the court* recognises as valid), and has perhaps set a date to hear initial proceedings about the matter (for which you had best be prepared).

Reviewing the last several pages of posts, it's not at all clear that any of the above has been established with certainty.
Old Feb 23rd 2020, 10:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by abner
So what does this distinction mean, in Filipino jurisprudence?

Really what matters is whether a *court* has taken the case (if it exists at all) onto its docket, has deemed you to be informed of it as a respondent (by whatever mechanism *the court* recognises as valid), and has perhaps set a date to hear initial proceedings about the matter (for which you had best be prepared).

Reviewing the last several pages of posts, it's not at all clear that any of the above has been established with certainty.
I have made it quite clear that what I have seen.. And by others that the charges against me have been promulgated and filed.
Old Feb 23rd 2020, 10:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Repeating myself... Yet again.... The documents as seen by others and not you have been deemed as genuine.
Due to the weather being cold, windy and wet I got bored so to pass an afternoon I managed to get into the justice system 'forms' section, download one, convert it into Word, fill in whatever I wanted and then copy and paste an official court stamp onto it and then convert it all back into pdf. I showed it to my judge friend who was horrified I was being sued for flying a plane without a license, it was only when he checked the court stamp that it did not have the emboss ( that can easily be done with the bottom of a lighter apparently ) did he realise I was joking with him, but initially he thought it was genuine. So if I can do it just about anyone can.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.