Me and My Family

Old Feb 21st 2020, 9:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by bestvue
Now threats to close the thread ? How interesting.
​​​​​​
Certainly tells you something...

Regards

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Feb 21st 2020 at 9:41 pm.
Old Feb 22nd 2020, 12:39 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bestvue
Now threats to close the thread ? How interesting.
Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
​it's getting to the point where I'm beginning to think this thread has run it's course.
Threats?

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Well what's the point in it? Whenever anybody responds to an update posted by the OP or dares to ask a question they're now met with derision and told they're stupid and not reading properly.

Even somebody that's helped him time and time again, our esteemed former site admin (who us mods hold in rather high regard) gets the same treatment. And when we seem to spend more and more time policing this thread with repeated reported posts and endless PM's about it, but just see people like BEVS getting rudeness in return, I can't see why we should keep bothering tbh.
How is Christmas 'threatening? She, to me anyway, is simply voicing an opinion based on how the thread is descending into P11 being ruder than is necessary. All Admin/Mods/Concs manage BE in a volunteer role when we have the time. It can be very frustrating having to check reports and threads because someone has taken offense to comments.

P11 himself, along with other posters have asked the same question about closing the thread, so why you're now calling it 'threatening' because Christmas wondered as well is beyond me.

If P11 wants to keep posting updates with a view to getting replies, whether positive or negative, is up to him but being unnecessarily rude to people asking for clarification on his wording is not helpful. Especially when those people have spent a great deal of time in the past supporting him.

Maybe everyone should consider what they type to ensure their meaning is clear. Personally I'm with the ones not understanding exactly where the proof is that papers have been filed.
Old Feb 22nd 2020, 1:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Threats?

How is Christmas 'threatening? She, to me anyway, is simply voicing an opinion based on how the thread is descending into P11 being ruder than is necessary. All Admin/Mods/Concs manage BE in a volunteer role when we have the time. It can be very frustrating having to check reports and threads because someone has taken offense to comments.

P11 himself, along with other posters have asked the same question about closing the thread, so why you're now calling it 'threatening' because Christmas wondered as well is beyond me.

If P11 wants to keep posting updates with a view to getting replies, whether positive or negative, is up to him but being unnecessarily rude to people asking for clarification on his wording is not helpful. Especially when those people have spent a great deal of time in the past supporting him.

Maybe everyone should consider what they type to ensure their meaning is clear. Personally I'm with the ones not understanding exactly where the proof is that papers have been filed.
Again you have failed to mention that for the vast majority of time I answer all questions patiently and politely.. Yes I do get irked with the tiny minority who appear to have an axe to grind and they will continue to get short shrift from me. Further more, I have never suggested closing this thread except when this saga comes to a natural end.

​​​​
Now for the umpteenth time... Proof of filing. I and others including the legal beagle here have seen pictures of the documents by the police and Fiscal which show proof of filing. They are genuine. HTH

Regards

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Feb 22nd 2020 at 2:18 am.
Old Feb 22nd 2020, 2:55 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

I believe the proof of filing to be correct. P11 should be 100% sure that if he does not acknowledge the subpoena the case will be dropped and no record documented. Fortunately, or unfortunately, the Philippines is becoming very computerized and records of any criminal acts,Court cases or misdemeanors are logged.
To exit the Philippines an exit clearance certificate is required. To obtain the exit clearance a search is carried out on the individual requiring one, to see if any misdemeanors are evident. Those on a tourist visa must apply for the exit clearance a couple of days before leaving the Philippines. Those with a 13a visa can obtain the exit visa at the airport without any waiting. It is obvious that anyone with a 13a visa is on record and that any misdemeanors have already been flagged up. The same applies to tourists. No exit clearance certificate means you will not be allowed to exit the Philippines.
i have recently received 2 parking tickets which I immediately paid, the last thing I want is to be stopped exiting the Philippines for
unpaid fines. Incidentally, if you fail to pay the parking fines, it is flagged up at the LTO , which could lead to heavier fines or punishment when visiting the LTO for license renewal or annual car tax payment.

Last edited by mikek1; Feb 22nd 2020 at 2:59 am. Reason: Additional remarks
Old Feb 22nd 2020, 3:09 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Again you have failed to mention that for the vast majority of time I answer all questions patiently and politely..
No I didn't because as has been said repeatedly it's a recent behaviour shift which is why it's been noted at all.
Old Feb 22nd 2020, 3:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mikek1
I believe the proof of filing to be correct. P11 should be 100% sure that if he does not acknowledge the subpoena the case will be dropped and no record documented. Fortunately, or unfortunately, the Philippines is becoming very computerized and records of any criminal acts,Court cases or misdemeanors are logged.
To exit the Philippines an exit clearance certificate is required. To obtain the exit clearance a search is carried out on the individual requiring one, to see if any misdemeanors are evident. Those on a tourist visa must apply for the exit clearance a couple of days before leaving the Philippines. Those with a 13a visa can obtain the exit visa at the airport without any waiting. It is obvious that anyone with a 13a visa is on record and that any misdemeanors have already been flagged up. The same applies to tourists. No exit clearance certificate means you will not be allowed to exit the Philippines.
i have recently received 2 parking tickets which I immediately paid, the last thing I want is to be stopped exiting the Philippines for
unpaid fines. Incidentally, if you fail to pay the parking fines, it is flagged up at the LTO , which could lead to heavier fines or punishment when visiting the LTO for license renewal or annual car tax payment.
Correct.. Thanks. !

Whenever I apply for visa extensions I get a certificate to state that I have an unblemished record.. Or words to that effect. So I am assuming that if something does pop up against me... I would know about it before I apply for Exit Clearance. But... This is the Philippines.

Regards

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Feb 22nd 2020 at 3:37 am.
Old Feb 22nd 2020, 3:53 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Nothing escapes my notice at all as I am sure you know and will have had the benefit of over the years . 'Certain individuals' appears to have included those that have helped you here.

Being rude to or about me for my use of language is still more about you than about me or anyone else , but maybe that is the way you think That it is OK to address people that have other than your own particular views and thoughts in this way. I just hope you do not and have not employed that to your life there . If you have used this tone then perhaps there is a need for reflection for this and for the UK life you gave way. It does you no service at all to use the tone you have and possibly shows more of you than you realise.

To anyone else posting to this thread. I am sad that P11 has taken the tone he has with so many that have taken the time and trouble to help with his thread; to spend their free time; to talk with him through this and in some cases actually offered first hand help.

I will repeat . Being rude to me does you no service at all and it says nothing about me . However I am set to wonder if perhaps you somehow think it OK to be unpleasant to those that are at a distance, whereas you are reluctant to tackle the real unpleasantness right on your doorstep.

Hit out at the right people please, not the undeserving people.
Well said Bevs. Makes me wonder if LL had to endure similar sneering, put downs and over-inflated sense of his own importance and infallibility. I don't wonder for long though
Old Feb 22nd 2020, 4:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Well said Bevs. Makes me wonder if LL had to endure similar sneering, put downs and over-inflated sense of his own importance and infallibility. I don't wonder for long though
Sorry to disappoint to you but nothing could be further from the truth. I just knew you would want to get your oar in!
Old Feb 22nd 2020, 4:11 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to disappoint to you but nothing could be further from the truth. I just knew you would want to get your oar in!
Not really an oar, more a twig
Old Feb 22nd 2020, 6:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

To correct mike1 on the topic of Exit Clearance. An Exit Clearance is not required for those with a Balik Bayan stamp.
Old Feb 22nd 2020, 7:04 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikek1
What's the process? Sounds like a bit of a ball ache. Do they tell you about this on arrival?
Old Feb 22nd 2020, 7:29 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

Exit clearance is well documented on the Philippines immigration website. Notice of 72 hours is needed to obtain one. Tourists who have resided over 6 months need to obtain a exit visa. Not sure about those who enter on a balikbayan visa, however if in doubt go to the appropriate website for information.
Old Feb 22nd 2020, 7:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
What's the process? Sounds like a bit of a ball ache. Do they tell you about this on arrival?
As Mikek1 states it is well documented. However BI' s do not all follow the rules. Various bits of information is required.. Copies of this and that and photos. My last BI wanted to see my outward ticket... Not stipulated on the main website. That was a wasted 14 hour journey for me. Process took only about 1 hour... And I could leave the country same day if I wished.

Regards
Old Feb 22nd 2020, 8:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

This is the original post by Morpeth......Despite having patiently described the procedures before on this forum.

******I guess I am missing something do have any independent confirmation she has filed anything with the court?*******

My reply

*******Not sure what you are suggesting. What I have seen so far is authentic. I don't really feel the need to go to the Police Station or Fiscal to verify that filing has taken place.*******

His response

*******Thanks for clarifying that the situation is simply you think she has filed but don't know for sure******

Frankly having explained all this previously with the evidence I have seen which is deemed as authentic, it is no wonder I get tetchy with certain members who seem either incapable of understanding English or do not read previous posts before asking questions which have already been explained.

Regards
Previously on feb 8th you said she was "filing" , and several times you have said you do not have full copies of what supposedly filed. So it isnt unreasonable to find out what was actually filed. I am unsure why you find that being said with an "axe to grind".

Every comment on this thread based on your portrayal of situation , including now the flop-house living conditions you have got yourself into, yet including myself people have said you are a nice person. Did you expect to have a public thread that would result in people not giving you their best advice ? your attitude these days seems to maybe indicate you are now realizing what various people have said for years on this thread was correct but you were too stubborn to appreciate.

filing doesn't mean filed. a redacted copy of a document doesn't prove it has been filed. it would seem normal since you are fearful of this woman and her actions to seek an actual copy of what has been filed , or if anything has been filed.
Old Feb 22nd 2020, 8:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

I can confirm that Balik Bayan's do not require an exit visa I have had the BB privilege for number of years,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.