Me and My Family

Old Feb 21st 2020, 1:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by britishbull
Wow, fantastic thread. I would have been edgy when she started turning off the front security light and the other one got cut, suspecting someone was visiting. Then the 500k investment ask, later 300k I think and finally an actual 210k loan... having a foreigner in the house being the collateral (so all the OP's fault, if not present unlikely the loan would have happened). Generally, the only time a Filipino guy would look at a women with two partners and four kids would be if there was loadsa money in it for him, then super sweet talk for the gal until bled dry. Also I think LL's best female friend was the one sneaking around with a handsome Fiipino which would have been a red flag, birds of a feather flock together. On the other hand LL's obviously put a huge amount of effort into convincing the OP that she was devoted to him, leaving him thinking that the no-one could be so nice to him who meant him any harm, I think she had him besotted. But there was still that one percent that did not feel right plus all the stories on the internet at the back of his mind, gnawing away. That post wedding things went down so quickly when there was the prospect of having an easy income for the rest of the marriage indicated huge pressure from the BF, i think. But the OP knew she was lying on a grand scale with those hidden kids...

On the legal side, if he is not served I don't think it means the case won't go ahead just that they will claim he was served and didn't turn up (lower level officials easily bribed, even judges). You can rent a cheap apartment by the sea in Thailand for a lot less than 10,000 peso a month and things like healthcare and general ambience are much more civilized, there are still plenty of backwater places down the coasts if he likes that kinda thing away from the tourist resorts.

Anyway, I am sure the last four years have been a lot more interesting than being stuck in a cheap apartment in Blighty, watching TV and going out for a pint in pubs full of the nearly dead.

PS I do wonder why she was so wary of going to the UK, might have gotten married there as well!
Many thanks for your comments which I find interesting. She did not want to visit the UK because it was too cold and may not be able to get her daily ration of rice! As far as the subpoena is concerned,it will require my signature for it to be legally served. As far as bribes are concerned it will require someone with a lot of money to do that.

Hopefully this saga will soon die a natural death and I will be able to return to some sort of normality here in this beautiful country.

Regards

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Feb 21st 2020 at 2:14 am.
Old Feb 21st 2020, 5:09 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
This is the original post by Morpeth......Despite having patiently described the procedures before on this forum.

******I guess I am missing something do have any independent confirmation she has filed anything with the court?*******

My reply

*******Not sure what you are suggesting. What I have seen so far is authentic. I don't really feel the need to go to the Police Station or Fiscal to verify that filing has taken place.*******

His response

*******Thanks for clarifying that the situation is simply you think she has filed but don't know for sure******

Frankly having explained all this previously with the evidence I have seen which is deemed as authentic, it is no wonder I get tetchy with certain members who seem either incapable of understanding English or do not read previous posts before asking questions which have already been explained.

Regards

None of the above explains why you are being rude to people currently & I am very surprised at your current tone. It doesn't say anything about those asking but it may say something about you.
If posters are seeking clarity then perhaps what you have written is not as clear as you think it is. If posters are kindly offering their thoughts then perhaps that is because they are good people . If posters question what it is that you may have partially seen via a screen, perhaps it is because they are seeing red flags that you refuse to.

Perhaps get tetchy with those seeking to do you harm .

Meh!

Old Feb 21st 2020, 5:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
None of the above explains why you are being rude to people currently & I am very surprised at your current tone. It doesn't say anything about those asking but it may say something about you.
If posters are seeking clarity then perhaps what you have written is not as clear as you think it is. If posters are kindly offering their thoughts then perhaps that is because they are good people . If posters question what it is that you may have partially seen via a screen, perhaps it is because they are seeing red flags that you refuse to.

Perhaps get tetchy with those seeking to do you harm .

Meh!
I only get tetchy with certain individuals here for reasons that are not appropriate here. It may have escaped your notice that for the vast majority I am polite and have been at pains to clear up any questions that they may have... Meh is a bit infantile don't you think?

​​​​​​Regards
Old Feb 21st 2020, 6:29 am
Banned

Elgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jaygee68
Indeed,Elgin.......and what of the spin-off series?.....what will become of the Aussie who sustained a fearful pummelling,yet seems hellbent on confronting the noisy locals once again ?....This little aside could be very interesting indeed.Please keep us all informed of any future developments,if you can,P11 !!

PS...For future reference,can we refer to this guy as the A/A (Antipodean Avenger) from now on please?

Cheers.
Sounds like the plot of an 80s Van Damme movie. Come to think of it, dear old Jean-claude will be the right age now and isn't doing anything much....perhaps he could be persuaded to star as A/A? (With an accent coach on set)
Old Feb 21st 2020, 7:31 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I only get tetchy with certain individuals here for reasons that are not appropriate here. It may have escaped your notice that for the vast majority I am polite and have been at pains to clear up any questions that they may have... Meh is a bit infantile don't you think?

​​​​​​Regards
Nothing escapes my notice at all as I am sure you know and will have had the benefit of over the years . 'Certain individuals' appears to have included those that have helped you here.

Being rude to or about me for my use of language is still more about you than about me or anyone else , but maybe that is the way you think That it is OK to address people that have other than your own particular views and thoughts in this way. I just hope you do not and have not employed that to your life there . If you have used this tone then perhaps there is a need for reflection for this and for the UK life you gave way. It does you no service at all to use the tone you have and possibly shows more of you than you realise.

To anyone else posting to this thread. I am sad that P11 has taken the tone he has with so many that have taken the time and trouble to help with his thread; to spend their free time; to talk with him through this and in some cases actually offered first hand help.

I will repeat . Being rude to me does you no service at all and it says nothing about me . However I am set to wonder if perhaps you somehow think it OK to be unpleasant to those that are at a distance, whereas you are reluctant to tackle the real unpleasantness right on your doorstep.

Hit out at the right people please, not the undeserving people.

Old Feb 21st 2020, 7:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

"Being rude to or about me for my use of language is still more about you than about me or anyone else , but maybe that is the way you think"
Well I do not think P11 was rude. Perhaps your
sanctimonious response says a lot about you.
Have a great weekend
Old Feb 21st 2020, 8:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BEVS
Nothing escapes my notice at all as I am sure you know and will have had the benefit of over the years . 'Certain individuals' appears to have included those that have helped you here.

Being rude to or about me for my use of language is still more about you than about me or anyone else , but maybe that is the way you think That it is OK to address people that have other than your own particular views and thoughts in this way. I just hope you do not and have not employed that to your life there . If you have used this tone then perhaps there is a need for reflection for this and for the UK life you gave way. It does you no service at all to use the tone you have and possibly shows more of you than you realise.

To anyone else posting to this thread. I am sad that P11 has taken the tone he has with so many that have taken the time and trouble to help with his thread; to spend their free time; to talk with him through this and in some cases actually offered first hand help.

I will repeat . Being rude to me does you no service at all and it says nothing about me . However I am set to wonder if perhaps you somehow think it OK to be unpleasant to those that are at a distance, whereas you are reluctant to tackle the real unpleasantness right on your doorstep.

Hit out at the right people please, not the undeserving people.
In what way was I rude to you? Because I commented on your "meh" which is not exactly polite?
Old Feb 21st 2020, 8:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bealinehx
"Being rude to or about me for my use of language is still more about you than about me or anyone else , but maybe that is the way you think"
Have a great weekend
Thanks B.

Regards
Old Feb 21st 2020, 8:42 am
Forum Regular

britishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond repute

Just a thought for the OP, this saga has a strangely compulsive nature similar to a page-turner and once it reaches its conclusion the author might like to do an e-Book for sale on kindle, smashwords and google books - set up costs are zero |(except time) and cutting/pasting his own posts sans comments would be a good starting point.

I have been in three long term (5-11 years) relationships with these kinda women, worked out quickly that their ways will not change and that none were marriage material. Rather than disappear at the first infraction I just played along, enjoyed the sex, until they finally got fed up and went off to pastures new (with little luck). I am a bit old testament that way. Did this from age 30 to 50, with women 10-20 years younger (any younger than 25 they seem to be totally mad, BTW) but finally got sussed and had to leave in a hurry. However, I did make sure they had a bit of land or property to fall back on so they could have the last laugh, so to speak - bought at local prices when the currency exchange was in my favour (£2000-3000, I think) - and except for the last one were not too vindictive.

I do wonder about the other gals in relationships who treat their men well, have they been set up with something to fall back upon and therefore can relax a bit? The UK now has a similar law to that psychological abuse one, BTW, dangerously vague and along with our divorce laws likely to hammer men with younger women as wives.

The ability to transform a fixed income or bit of property into a massive loan with extortionate interest rates that hubbie is then liable for is rather a frightening prospect for any future dalliances (now being in my early sixties I would probably have to offer marriage to get my hands on the kinda Filipina that interests me).

Last edited by britishbull; Feb 21st 2020 at 8:47 am.
Old Feb 21st 2020, 8:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by britishbull
Just a thought for the OP, this saga has a strangely compulsive nature similar to a page-turner and once it reaches its conclusion the author might like to do an e-Book for sale on kindle, smashwords and google books - set up costs are zero |(except time) and cutting/pasting his own posts sans comments would be a good starting point.

I have been in three long term (5-11 years) relationships with these kinda women, worked out quickly that their ways will not change and that none were marriage material. Rather than disappear at the first infraction I just played along, enjoyed the sex, until they finally got fed up and went off to pastures new (with little luck). I am a bit old testament that way. Did this from age 30 to 50, with women 10-20 years younger (any younger than 25 they seem to be totally mad, BTW) but finally got sussed and had to leave in a hurry. However, I did make sure they had a bit of land or property to fall back on so they could have the last laugh, so to speak - bought at local prices when the currency exchange was in my favour (£2000-3000, I think) - and except for the last one were not too vindictive.

I do wonder about the other gals in relationships who treat their men well, have they been set up with something to fall back upon and therefore can relax a bit? The UK now has a similar law to that psychological abuse one, BTW, dangerously vague and along with our divorce laws likely to hammer men with younger women as wives.

The ability to transform a fixed income or bit of property into a massive loan with extortionate interest rates that hubbie is then liable for is rather a frightening prospect for any future dalliances (now being in my early sixties I would probably have to offer marriage to get my hands on the kinda Filipina that interests me).
Most interesting post...I like your style! Thanks. Something to ruminate on!

Regards

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Feb 21st 2020 at 9:19 am.
Old Feb 21st 2020, 2:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously you have a problem understanding English..
A simple question, what independent verification do you have that she has filed with the court ? A simple question in English.
Old Feb 21st 2020, 3:15 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bealinehx
Have a great weekend
Seriously?!? You think that's a 'sanctimonious response' but P11 repeatedly telling people they're stupid/can't read/etc isn't?! Funny how it's always everybody else that can't read or understand his words (even when there's lot of us agreeing) and he'll never consider it's his words that might not be clear eh?

The mind boggles, it really does. FWIW, I agree with BEVS. P11 has been incredibly rude to lots recently, and it's getting to the point where I'm beginning to think this thread has run it's course. Particularly when that rudeness is aimed at BEVS who has done nothing but help him, repeatedly, over the years, and has given up a lot of her free time to do so out of the goodness of her heart. No point in continuing if all people get is rudeness when they try to help or ask a simple question. He may have been naive before but at least he was a gentleman, that seems to have ended along with his marriage.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Feb 21st 2020 at 3:24 pm.
Old Feb 21st 2020, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

bestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nice

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Seriously?!? You think that's a 'sanctimonious response' but P11 repeatedly telling people they're stupid/can't read/etc isn't?! Funny how it's always everybody else that can't read or understand his words (even when there's lot of us agreeing) and he'll never consider it's his words that might not be clear eh?

The mind boggles, it really does. FWIW, I agree with BEVS. P11 has been incredibly rude to lots recently, and it's getting to the point where I'm beginning to think this thread has run it's course. Particularly when that rudeness is aimed at BEVS who has done nothing but help him, repeatedly, over the years, and has given up a lot of her free time to do so out of the goodness of her heart. No point in continuing if all people get is rudeness when they try to help or ask a simple question. He may have been naive before but at least he was a gentleman, that seems to have ended along with his marriage.
Now threats to close the thread ? How interesting.
Old Feb 21st 2020, 6:23 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bestvue
Now threats to close the thread ? How interesting.
Well what's the point in it? Whenever anybody responds to an update posted by the OP or dares to ask a question they're now met with derision and told they're stupid and not reading properly.

Even somebody that's helped him time and time again, our esteemed former site admin (who us mods hold in rather high regard) gets the same treatment. And when we seem to spend more and more time policing this thread with repeated reported posts and endless PM's about it, but just see people like BEVS getting rudeness in return, I can't see why we should keep bothering tbh.
Old Feb 21st 2020, 9:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by morpeth
A simple question, what independent verification do you have that she has filed with the court ? A simple question in English.
​​​​​​Explain to me what independent verification do you think should be required? Maybe that will confirm your understanding of English.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.