Me and My Family

Old Feb 13th 2020, 1:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Correct and thanks for that. This is why it why it may take take a long time before I come back there

Regards
Returning to anywhere after a while is nearly always disappointing, tried it a few times myself and each time came up with 'what did I see in this place?' even though I had photos of good times there but the people had moved on and I was still stuck in the time that I left. Sounds like you need to have 4 beers, close your eyes and stick a pin in the map of the Philippines and move there. If not the wife has a young looking 75 yo auntie who is on the look out for a nice foreign gentleman.
Old Feb 13th 2020, 8:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

If not the wife has a young looking 75 yo auntie who is on the look out for a nice foreign gentleman.
Old Feb 14th 2020, 5:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
Returning to anywhere after a while is nearly always disappointing, tried it a few times myself and each time came up with 'what did I see in this place?' even though I had photos of good times there but the people had moved on and I was still stuck in the time that I left. Sounds like you need to have 4 beers, close your eyes and stick a pin in the map of the Philippines and move there. If not the wife has a young looking 75 yo auntie who is on the look out for a nice foreign gentleman.

Yes...quite agree. But I will go back at some point maybe just to say a final goodbye and fully close this chapter on my life. The place is full of good and bad memories ...mainly good.

Whilst tapping this out, I have the mother, daughter and LF all singing on videoke. Valentines Day. I am fortunate because they all sing and dance very well. I don't sing....I also politely refused to partake in chickens feet and rice. Even after nearly 5 yrs here, I am still amazed how happy the locals are when singing. Guess its called culture.

Regards
Old Feb 14th 2020, 12:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

Correct.... I miss the place I used to live but I need to take my time. This could take months or years.

Yes she has filed cases against me... But that Is different to have them administered

The place I am living is not ideal but that is what I have been dealt. I have no problem with that... The filippina family have been good to me and are appalled on what has happened.
just to be clear you have confirmation from the court itself it has been formally filed ? you have been served ? previously you just wrote she is filing not filed.
Old Feb 14th 2020, 12:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Whilst tapping this out, I have the mother, daughter and LF all singing on videoke. Valentines Day. I am fortunate because they all sing and dance very well. I don't sing....I also politely refused to partake in chickens feet and rice. Even after nearly 5 yrs here, I am still amazed how happy the locals are when singing. Guess its called culture.

Regards
Videoke/karaoke - my worst nightmare, I have heard more tuneful songs from a run over cat. Last year I said to next door while at one of their parties I was going to call the police as between them they had murdered 4 songs in a row, their only defense was that my wife had sung two of them. Mind you I can't say anything, at school I was told by the music teacher that I was to mime during the Christmas service.

You should try the chicken feet casserole very good, nothing like the taste of something that has been paddling around in poo all its life.
Old Feb 14th 2020, 1:00 pm
Forum Regular

bestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nice

You should try the chicken feet casserole very good, nothing like the taste of something that has been paddling around in poo all its life.
locally known as Adidas and rice. Presumably about as tough.
Old Feb 14th 2020, 1:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by bestvue
locally known as Adidas and rice. Presumably about as tough.
Never heard it called that round here. My missus cooks it in a sticky sauce and is quite tender. Just have to deal with the constant spitting out of the small bones while try to not think about where it has spent most of its life.
Old Feb 14th 2020, 1:13 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Please guys I’ve just had my breakfast....

Old Feb 14th 2020, 1:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Please guys I’ve just had my breakfast....

Ah, as you have just had your breakfast you will not be wanting to partake in the local specialty here of BBQ pigs vagina. I have tried it and it was very - can't lie, won't go near it again.
Old Feb 14th 2020, 1:43 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, as you have just had your breakfast you will not be wanting to partake in the local specialty here of BBQ pigs vagina. I have tried it and it was very - can't lie, won't go near it again.
Is rat or dog popular in the Philippines?
Old Feb 14th 2020, 1:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
Is rat or dog popular in the Philippines?
Dog is popular here, have lost a few friendly native beasts to the BBQ ( not ours I might add ), rat, as long as it is caught in the rice fields is also not uncommon, that is true amongst many Asian countries.
Old Feb 14th 2020, 2:57 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

OMG please no dog!!!
Old Feb 14th 2020, 3:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond repute

Dog is popular here, have lost a few friendly native beasts to the BBQ ( not ours I might add ), rat, as long as it is caught in the rice fields is also not uncommon, that is true amongst many Asian countries.
Cane rat is a veg eater. It is very popular also in African countries.
My husband was once invited to a dinner in Vietnam. As "special guest" he was served dog's heart freshly harvested. Hubby is a dog lover and he never said whether he ate it or not.
Old Feb 14th 2020, 8:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Red_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond repute

You're all avoiding the Balut topic. Probably wise.
Old Feb 15th 2020, 3:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by morpeth
just to be clear you have confirmation from the court itself it has been formally filed ? you have been served ? previously you just wrote she is filing not filed.
She tells me that a subpoena has been issued for the for the Economic and Mental Abuse and NBI will be issuing one for Libel. I have seen a portion of the first one when it was issued. I am presuming the subpoena is the method of serving the case against me. Copies of both have been sent to the British Embassy and BI. She will be following that up with and Abandonment case then being summoned to the Family Court so she can claim alimony.

But as previously mentioned, it costs little to file a case but very expensive to serve. She states she has a free lawyer but I presume that just covers his time. Court costs would be covered by her. She claims she knows my address....which I doubt, but if she had the will and way, this can be obtained from BI Manila.

Moving on......

Rats ...etc. One reason why I don't eat street food here is that I am told that rats taste like chicken and sold as such when fried.

This morning I heard that my Aussie friend where I used to live was attacked last night by 4 men. He was annoyed at the loud music coming from a nearby bar and went to remonstrate with the culprits. He has a very forthright manner and diplomacy is not his strong point. He was kicked and beaten savagely and was saved by a passing tricycle driver who rushed him to the medical centre.. He suffered broken ribs and lacerations and was treated at a hospital which cost 20k. He has reported the incident to the Brgy and will go there on Monday. He wants the culprits to pay his costs only and he will forget the matter. I am not sure that will help him to live in harmony here in the future.

Regards

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Feb 15th 2020 at 5:10 am. Reason: Extra para

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.