Me and My Family

Old Feb 12th 2020, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

P11 lives very close to us, and we occasionally meet up. Tonight I have had a face to face meeting with him. Despite all P11s comments on this site, I can assure you that P11 is a very sincere and honest person. P11 does realize that he had made mistakes of judgement, however he is definitely on the right track now.
I know where he is living, and it is not ideal. P11 has played a cautious game with his ex, but he is in control. I will help P11 find better accommodation. P11 has made mistakes, but he is a gentleman and I respect that, and will try to help him.
Old Feb 12th 2020, 12:00 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikek1
P11 lives very close to us, and we occasionally meet up. Tonight I have had a face to face meeting with him. Despite all P11s comments on this site, I can assure you that P11 is a very sincere and honest person. P11 does realize that he had made mistakes of judgement, however he is definitely on the right track now.
I know where he is living, and it is not ideal. P11 has played a cautious game with his ex, but he is in control. I will help P11 find better accommodation. P11 has made mistakes, but he is a gentleman and I respect that, and will try to help him.
That is good to hear.
Old Feb 12th 2020, 12:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gazza-d
We bave a very basic two bed house on the corner of our land that we rent, mind you it is very basic, but we only rent for 2k a month. It sounds like a palace compared to what P11 describes.
There are two furnished places in our village for rent that are quite good, one a 3 room, plus bathroom & kitchen, for P3.5k p/m and another with 2 bigger rooms plus B & K and free water for the same price, both need a good spring clean and a lick of paint to really spruce them up. So paying P4k for a patch on the floor, a cold shower and restraining the occasional nutter trying to attack someone during the night seems pretty high.
Old Feb 12th 2020, 12:35 pm
Forum Regular

bestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nice

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
There are two furnished places in our village for rent that are quite good, one a 3 room, plus bathroom & kitchen, for P3.5k p/m and another with 2 bigger rooms plus B & K and free water for the same price, both need a good spring clean and a lick of paint to really spruce them up. So paying P4k for a patch on the floor, a cold shower and restraining the occasional nutter trying to attack someone during the night seems pretty high.
ah yes. But do they come with hot and cold running maids ?
Old Feb 12th 2020, 1:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bestvue
ah yes. But do they come with hot and cold running maids ?
With the amount of local ladies and female ( and a few male ) relatives that have asked me over the years to find them a perfect foreign boyfriend/husband ( ones like me of course ) I would think that would not be a problem.

Last edited by Stokkevn; Feb 12th 2020 at 1:59 pm.
Old Feb 12th 2020, 6:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I will most certainly come to regret this, I kind of already do, but what gf/lf/fling? The barmaid who works for 23 1/2 hours a day or someone else? Absolutely no disrespect to P11, I wouldn't know him if I tripped over him but jesus, do the women of the Philippines have so little respect for themselves or choice that they jump on a 70 something white man like spread on bread?
It isn't a question of respect it is poverty, often enough dire poverty, and often to give their children a better life- not just the Philippines, many poor countries around the world very similar situation. On the flip side my father worked in Manila for 10 years, many of his age group ended up with local wives- just anecdotal but (a) none encountered the extremes Philosophical has or they learnt early to put a stop to it (b) by and large those who chose middle class or lower middle class women ended up having happy marriages, a very high percentage ( why Philosophical I seems to choose from the lower ranks of even Filipino society is beyond me)..

The ex President Aquino gave a speech I heard in Manila years ago stating what a sorry state of affairs that the greatest export of the Philippines is their women and the remittances they send back.
Old Feb 12th 2020, 6:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Red_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond repute

Quiz time: Which one of these is going to end up costing P11 most dearly?

1) The Sister: ''She sent me a message next morning in Tagalog basically saying that I had assaulted her and was reporting me to the police'' (Financial claim)
2) The Brother: ''When I went to have a shower that afternoon, I found a metal wire protruding from my soap.'' (Health: assault)
3) The Dog: ''If he is left indoors all night he deposits on the floor somewhere'' (Health: cholera/dysentery in a septuagenarian)
4) The landlady: ''For some reason on my arrival she told all and sundry that I was her bf.''. '' insists on manicuring my nails and her and her sister want to massage my back.'' (Financial or STDs)
5) The Korean: ''The daughter is/was married to a Korean'' ''keeps asking me for a date and should I say very attentive..'' (Financial: cited in a divorce hearing. Health/assault: when the husband catches him in bed with her)

6) All of the above...
Old Feb 12th 2020, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

Andrew_AJP is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11

Moving on. Got my BRITISH passport back yesterday with no problems. Shame its not blue

Regards

I was on your side till you said that

I'm quite happy with a red one
Old Feb 13th 2020, 2:09 am
BE Enthusiast

abner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond repute

Despite all P11s comments on this site, I can assure you that P11 is a very sincere and honest person.
Wow, there's a mind-bending statement, almost inherently self-contradictory.

Yet I've seen in the thread history that you've been a harsh critic of P11, and yet simultaneously willing to help him out. And, well, it's the Philippines.

So, OK.

P11 does realize that he had made mistakes of judgement, however he is definitely on the right track now.
To be frank--though you know him far better than I--his continued slide in day-to-day living conditions after his belated awakening to the malfeasance of his 'LL' is concerning. Understandable, but concerning.

And it won't stop being concerning until he visibly turns it around. Which fortunately, you look set to help him do.

If only he listens...

Last edited by abner; Feb 13th 2020 at 2:13 am.
Old Feb 13th 2020, 2:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings...

Thanks for all the comments on my one off story of my life here living with "my family". Too many comments to answer, some not worth the effort so I will just leave this final comment here.

I guess it was fate that brought me to this house...indeed it was the only option eventually. My initial plan was either furnished or unfurnished but when I saw the pictures that she sent of proof that she was filing me cases, I decided against having to buy furniture because of two simple reasons: The money spent would be better served on hiring an attorney and that I may have to leave all behind if I have to decamp back to fight my case. Or indeed get deported. I have already lost all my furniture in the UK and of course here.

I am reasonably happy here as I have explained and the conditions are what you can normally find in an average Filipino house. It is certainly an adventure or experience if you like and gives me a bigger understanding of their way of life. I love the Philippines and the people and I enjoy mixing freely with these generally very friendly people. I don't even mind living with them but certainly not on a permanent basis.

My future....assuming nothing untoward happens. I want to go back from whence I came. I love and miss the place. But that cannot happen for a long time but in the interim I will rebuild my life here in this town. I will most probably move out of this accommodation after a visit to BI next month and get myself settled in a place of my own. But there is no rush at the moment.

Mikek1.....Many thanks for your kind comments most appreciated. Yes, our opinions differ sometimes but I respect what you say and I appreciate what you and your lovely wife have done for me. Again...I am indebted. Thanks.

Final note. Whilst at Mikek1 house last night I took the opportunity to use his scales again. A year ago when these problems manifested itself I was 72 Kg. which plummeted to 63kg through stress and worry. However I had other thoughts on what be causing this weight loss as you can imagine. Last month I weighed myself at his house and I had gained a kilo. That was a relief. Yesterday I gained another 2kg in a month. I certainly feel happier and more calm that I have done what I set out to do with my ex-wife. Rehouse, gave her time to find a job and completed her 6 months treatment. And now I have cut her free. I look forward to settling down again and embarking on a new chapter in my life.

Regards
Old Feb 13th 2020, 6:49 am
BE Enthusiast

abner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I will most certainly come to regret this, I kind of already do, but what gf/lf/fling? ... do the women of the Philippines have so little respect for themselves or choice that they jump on a 70 something white man like spread on bread?
You should have trusted your gut to just not go there.

It's so much less prevalent now than the Boomers on the thread suggest.
Old Feb 13th 2020, 9:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Greetings...

Thanks for all the comments on my one off story of my life here living with "my family". Too many comments to answer, some not worth the effort so I will just leave this final comment here.

I guess it was fate that brought me to this house...indeed it was the only option eventually. My initial plan was either furnished or unfurnished but when I saw the pictures that she sent of proof that she was filing me cases, I decided against having to buy furniture because of two simple reasons: The money spent would be better served on hiring an attorney and that I may have to leave all behind if I have to decamp back to fight my case. Or indeed get deported. I have already lost all my furniture in the UK and of course here.

I am reasonably happy here as I have explained and the conditions are what you can normally find in an average Filipino house. It is certainly an adventure or experience if you like and gives me a bigger understanding of their way of life. I love the Philippines and the people and I enjoy mixing freely with these generally very friendly people. I don't even mind living with them but certainly not on a permanent basis.

My future....assuming nothing untoward happens. I want to go back from whence I came. I love and miss the place. But that cannot happen for a long time but in the interim I will rebuild my life here in this town. I will most probably move out of this accommodation after a visit to BI next month and get myself settled in a place of my own. But there is no rush at the moment.

Mikek1.....Many thanks for your kind comments most appreciated. Yes, our opinions differ sometimes but I respect what you say and I appreciate what you and your lovely wife have done for me. Again...I am indebted. Thanks.

Final note. Whilst at Mikek1 house last night I took the opportunity to use his scales again. A year ago when these problems manifested itself I was 72 Kg. which plummeted to 63kg through stress and worry. However I had other thoughts on what be causing this weight loss as you can imagine. Last month I weighed myself at his house and I had gained a kilo. That was a relief. Yesterday I gained another 2kg in a month. I certainly feel happier and more calm that I have done what I set out to do with my ex-wife. Rehouse, gave her time to find a job and completed her 6 months treatment. And now I have cut her free. I look forward to settling down again and embarking on a new chapter in my life.

Regards
Did I understand correctly you want to eventually move back to the area where your Ex is ?

"filing the cases"- does this mean only she prepared something to scare you ? or what is the'proof' she will file the cases ? i admit i don't understand the fear you have of this woman
even less why it appears you are entering a new season of the ongoing telenovela.

you seem like a nice person those living conditions are sad that you have chosen.
Old Feb 13th 2020, 11:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by morpeth
Did I understand correctly you want to eventually move back to the area where your Ex is ?

"filing the cases"- does this mean only she prepared something to scare you ? or what is the'proof' she will file the cases ? i admit i don't understand the fear you have of this woman
even less why it appears you are entering a new season of the ongoing telenovela.

you seem like a nice person those living conditions are sad that you have chosen.
Correct.... I miss the place I used to live but I need to take my time. This could take months or years.

Yes she has filed cases against me... But that Is different to have them administered

The place I am living is not ideal but that is what I have been dealt. I have no problem with that... The filippina family have been good to me and are appalled on what has happened.
Old Feb 13th 2020, 12:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

P11
I think it would be extremely unwise to move back to where you lived.
Unknown difficultes will greet you in your unguarded moments. Logic is not a concept that is fully understood in these islands.
Take care always and always cover your back.
Old Feb 13th 2020, 12:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bealinehx
P11
I think it would be extremely unwise to move back to where you lived.
Unknown difficultes will greet you in your unguarded moments. Logic is not a concept that is fully understood in these islands.
Take care always and always cover your back.
Correct and thanks for that. This is why it why it may take take a long time before I come back there.. If at all

Regards

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Feb 13th 2020 at 1:03 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.