Me and My Family

Old Feb 7th 2020, 1:36 pm
Forum Regular

Feidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
If you ever get lost/stranded or trapped in Capiz you are quite welcome to drop in for a beer or 12.
Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Thanks... Not sure where that is.... But I am sure we can share a yarn.... Or two! Take care my friend
Stokkevn, I see, you meant all forum members not just Abner. How many of us can you fit in next weekend?
Old Feb 8th 2020, 4:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings....

I have been pondering what to do with this thread assuming no litigation heads in my direction. The title and content is very narrow, so I will either have it closed or let it die a natural death. It is unlikely that there will be another one by me. As things are quiet at the moment I am going to write an article on Me and My Family here. It will not be an ongoing story but just a one off. Thought some people may be interested how life is living with a real Filipina family.

Moving on.....

I had to renew my passport a week or so ago and did it on line without problems. I had to go to the local Brgy secretary to get a certificate of residence here at my new address....but had to hunt for her in the local village because the Brgy Hall was closed. Found her kipping in her house...sleeping on the job I guess. Then found that LBC would not accept my passport to send to the UK, so a jeepney ride took me to DHL. Cost about 2300 from memory. Just hope the courier finds this place. The owners were not sure of the address!

Had a rumour come my way via a very strange source. Long story. Apparently there is an American coming to visit her from the US on 26 Feb. Maybe he is supplying money now that I have cut off her supply. He is 77 yrs old and I have his name and watching his FB account. Now if the rumour was true, she couldn't very well parade him on the beach and maybe not to her family. Makes me wonder is she is not living where she is as rumoured . Now her main case against me appears to ride that I have left her for another woman. She has been telling friends that also. Maybe this is a new start in her life. Hope so.. Anyway....we will see.

Regards

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Feb 8th 2020 at 4:59 am.
Old Feb 8th 2020, 5:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

P11,
Very strange about LBC accepting your passport. I had no issues two years ago. In any event LBC pass on the package to DHL. No doubt you know how to track your outgoing and incoming passports.
So it appears that LL has a new victim, poor sod.
Old Feb 8th 2020, 8:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings....

I have been pondering what to do with this thread assuming no litigation heads in my direction. The title and content is very narrow, so I will either have it closed or let it die a natural death. It is unlikely that there will be another one by me. As things are quiet at the moment I am going to write an article on Me and My Family here. It will not be an ongoing story but just a one off. Thought some people may be interested how life is living with a real Filipina family.

Moving on.....

I had to renew my passport a week or so ago and did it on line without problems. I had to go to the local Brgy secretary to get a certificate of residence here at my new address....but had to hunt for her in the local village because the Brgy Hall was closed. Found her kipping in her house...sleeping on the job I guess. Then found that LBC would not accept my passport to send to the UK, so a jeepney ride took me to DHL. Cost about 2300 from memory. Just hope the courier finds this place. The owners were not sure of the address!

Had a rumour come my way via a very strange source. Long story. Apparently there is an American coming to visit her from the US on 26 Feb. Maybe he is supplying money now that I have cut off her supply. He is 77 yrs old and I have his name and watching his FB account. Now if the rumour was true, she couldn't very well parade him on the beach and maybe not to her family. Makes me wonder is she is not living where she is as rumoured . Now her main case against me appears to ride that I have left her for another woman. She has been telling friends that also. Maybe this is a new start in her life. Hope so.. Anyway....we will see.

Regards
Really can't you just cut her out of your life completely ? Now you are monitoring a FB account ? This maybe explains to why some including myself have commented that even after you finally left hr, you continue to indulge in the drama or show signs of doing so.

Old Feb 8th 2020, 8:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WiredTight
I was going to toss in a couple good intentions pieces of advice (plus a couple digs)... but then I figured that it would do no good, and all I was really doing was wasting space on the forum. P11 has gone all in on his Philippine adventure, and any decision to back track, would be seen as a failure.

For what it's worth... I will give P11 a bit of praised. Here was a guy who (I'm guessing) was very unhappy with his life back in the UK for many few years. He makes a decision to end his unhappy marriage, and basically Sells the Farm to starts over in a sunny tropical paradise with a younger, and sexier woman (this could have just as easily been a woman also making this big change).
Most people would have never had the guts (???) to take this big plunge (which most likely put a huge dent in his relationship with family and friends in the UK). Most people in their later years would have just sat on a bar stool and complained their lives away, to the point their on their death bed and are left muttering...."I wish I would had done it differently and jump on that plane when I had the chance".

Oh well...this will most likely be my last post on Me and My Family... sometime you just have to walk away and let people live their own life...for better or worse. Best of luck P11...
I have to agree with you it takes a lot after a certain age one just gets up and move across the world like that.

Hopefully he can truly end all contact with the crazy lady, learn from experience, and have a more tranquil life.
Old Feb 8th 2020, 8:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bealinehx
P11,
Very strange about LBC accepting your passport. I had no issues two years ago. In any event LBC pass on the package to DHL. No doubt you know how to track your outgoing and incoming passports.
So it appears that LL has a new victim, poor sod.
I had the same with LBC when trying to send my wife's passport for renewal, even though it had expired 6 months previous. Eventually they did take it buy saying it could take 4 weeks as it would have to inspected. It took about a week.

About LBC, careful using it to the UK, a friend got bad service from them a short while ago so he reported them to the VAT HMRC because they have their business registered in Company House as 'water transportation' witch attracts zero VAT and has done so for about 10 years so they may not be around much longer.
Old Feb 8th 2020, 9:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by morpeth
Really can't you just cut her out of your life completely ? Now you are monitoring a FB account ? This maybe explains to why some including myself have commented that even after you finally left hr, you continue to indulge in the drama or show signs of doing so.
You have failed to see the implications... She is filing a case based on me leaving her for another woman. Yet when I cut her off another man comes into her life with whom she must have been communicating for quite a while. Kind of dents her case somewhat. Not quite the actions of a spurned woman
​​
Old Feb 8th 2020, 12:07 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by morpeth
Maybe this 71 yo is wired like P11. I would be doing the same thing. I don't know if he is crying in his beer but I would be pissing my pants laughing while watching this new drama unfold.
Old Feb 8th 2020, 12:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Regards
Could always continue the thread but via your intermediary source on the ex-LL new conquest/victim. Even in our sleepy backwater village you would be surprised how many times this happens.
Old Feb 8th 2020, 12:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Feidlimid
Stokkevn, I see, you meant all forum members not just Abner. How many of us can you fit in next weekend?
Of course, anyone who is daft enough to make Capiz their destination or just had bad luck to end up here should be compensated with a few beers.
Old Feb 8th 2020, 2:19 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
Of course, anyone who is daft enough to make Capiz their destination or just had bad luck to end up here should be compensated with a few beers.
The prospect was enough to make me look it up on the map. Too far, but you never know.
Old Feb 8th 2020, 11:18 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by caretaker
The prospect was enough to make me look it up on the map. Too far, but you never know.
Ditto.
Old Feb 9th 2020, 12:12 am
Forum Regular

thaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond repute

I may just add that there is no way her first marriage was bogus. If that were the case, why would the guy she had the other 2 kids with say she was already married. Does not sound like she told him it was bogus.
I hope all the sh*t stops and you can move on and settle mate.
Old Feb 9th 2020, 4:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by thaiing
I may just add that there is no way her first marriage was bogus. If that were the case, why would the guy she had the other 2 kids with say she was already married. Does not sound like she told him it was bogus.
I hope all the sh*t stops and you can move on and settle mate.
Thanks.. I hope you are right. However that signature is not the one she is using today. But I am mindful of the problems we had at the city Hall for our application to marry. She had to do it though a friend at NSO in the big city.

It's very nice now not to get the vitreolic messages from her since I cut her off and hope this just dies a natural death and we both can move on.

Regards

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Feb 9th 2020 at 4:32 am.
Old Feb 9th 2020, 6:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by caretaker
Admit it, you are too scared to venture into the province where the Tik-Tiks and Wok Woks live.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.