Me and My Family

Old Feb 5th 2020, 10:58 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Just wondering P11...was it worth it? I realise you mentioned in this thread that the state of your first marriage was not good. You gave up your home, sons, money etc for LL and life in the Philippines. Sorry if I am overstepping the mark, but I can’t help wondering...if you could turn back the clock, would you do it all over again?
Old Feb 5th 2020, 11:01 am
BE Enthusiast

abner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RedApe
This could be funny...driving around Manila asking taxi-cab drivers the address of a non-existent company. The ever-expanding family finding out what to spend their periodic windfalls on...and selling off old motorcycles to upgrade. "Maybe I should tell him him I'm going to Uni" "...that's good". "Maybe going to school in the US?" "What? Why so greedy! Leave some for the rest of us!"

How about Sleeping with the dog, and more dogs, and more dogs...while LL dotes on the dogs and not him.

All the lost wedding and engagement rings that keep getting lost in the strangest places. Funny how she keeps taking them off and losing them!

Crazy expensive wedding...the drag queen planners are perfect.

Jewelry! New business!

Ohhh...and the great mango glut! New business!

Money lending! New Business!

Oh, and have one sweet ethical gal that is observing all of this, and is also generally downtrodden by LL ("the only thing worse than being ugly...is being poor") and ignored by the protagonist, who swoops in and saves him at the last minute. The local villagers use the opportunity to assist the escape and hide their trail. Off they go to Palawan!

I'd suggest the lesbian comedian Margaret Cho for the lead...just the right amount of spleen and sarcastic remarks that would go right over the protagonists head.

Maybe call the film "Crazy Grift Asians".
Brilliant!!!

I'm quickly trying to catch up on all 284 pages of this thread, after not having followed it for years. So I realize I'm about 83 pages late in post terms -- yet strangely only 4 months past time (I can hardly wait...).

But I simply couldn't let it go without a "shout out".
Old Feb 5th 2020, 11:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by morpeth
I just raised the question whether all along deep down you enjoyed the drama, as evidenced not by your recent posts but the continued desire to go through all this for a number of years, and share the experience. Your recent posts neither prove or disprove this- though considering your recent responses and attitude, maybe you are realizing many comments on this thread were correct but you are too proud or stubborn to admit.. .
Number of years? Wrong... About one year. Try again.
Old Feb 5th 2020, 11:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Just wondering P11...was it worth it? I realise you mentioned in this thread that the state of your first marriage was not good. You gave up your home, sons, money etc for LL and life in the Philippines. Sorry if I am overstepping the mark, but I can’t help wondering...if you could turn back the clock, would you do it all over again?
Good question. Unless I end up in "clink"... Most definitely yes. I love the Philippines.. The people and the climate. The last year has been a trial. Pun not intended...

Regards

Old Feb 5th 2020, 11:23 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Good question. Unless I end up in "clink"... Most definitely yes. I love the Philippines.. The people and the climate. The last year has been a trial. Pun not intended...

Regards
thank you
Old Feb 5th 2020, 11:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by morpeth
Interesting question why just send part of envelope at all except to manipulate.
Correct

Regards
Old Feb 5th 2020, 1:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

RedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond repute

You do need to have some means for the Court to contact you...rather than relying on the LL to send on documents or use her phone. If you are subpoenaed or served documents you have 15 days to respond. I would suggest getting a lawyer on retainer to act as the mail contact for her lawyer and the Court. Yes, this misadventure with crazy LL will cost you money. Perhaps a lot. Annulments (or nullity of a marriage) are not cheap.

She admits that a prior recorded marriage existed, though she asserts that it was fraudulent. However the prior marriage remains in force until she obtains an annulment. The consummation of that marriage- they lived as husband and wife- (which is proved, I believe by the fact that she had a child after the contrived marriage) makes it more difficult for her to argue fraud, especially if the second daughter took her husbands name (which was the supposedly the rationale for the fraud).

Tell her to get back to you when she obtains the annulment through fraud and the prosecution of those involved in the fraud results in conviction.

Annulment Process in the Philippines 2019 - Sanchez Law

But you do need to have some way that legal papers can be served and not rely upon her to "pass on the documents". It's best to have service go through a lawyer. Not answering legal documents means that you cannot even make your case.

But if you are correct that you don't have a legal chance in hell in the Philippines maybe a self-deportation is preferable to having your bank accounts drained like a malfunctioning septic tank.
Old Feb 5th 2020, 1:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

abner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
Hopefully P11 will know the local traps/pit falls to look out for in the future and avoid them if he stays
Well he ought to know them by now. But does anyone who has read the thread from the beginning--or even any random few dozen pages of it--truly believe that he has learned what to look out for in the future, and avoid it...?

Nice guy, but just sayin...
Old Feb 5th 2020, 2:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rete
Free lawyers are indeed available in many countries. In the US it is called Pro Bono. In both law firms that I've worked in during my career, attorneys were to 'volunteer' x number of hours per year doing pro bono work. The judicial system also has court appointed attorneys who will represent 'clients' and there is no cost to the client. Yes, it is not free because the citizens of the state pay their salary but it is indeed free to the client needing representation. Do you need examples?
"Pro Bono" work is reserved for worthy clients, where the enhanced reputational value for the firm of taking on a difficult case for a press-worthy client at no pay exceeds the foregone billable hours. Even if this practice is prevalent in the Philippines, it is highly doubtful that the LL's case would qualify.

A contingency fee arrangement, a.k.a. "no win, no pay", is perhaps slightly more likely, but only if the lawyer is convinced of a slam-dunk win *and* that P11 has deep pockets to pay out. I doubt either appears likely to a coin-operated lawyer in this case.

The third possibility is a legal-aid (publicly-funded or charity-funded) arrangement for indigent clients. LL is probably feeling pretty indigent at the moment, but I doubt there's much support for this kind of thing in the Philippines, particularly for a civil case.
Old Feb 5th 2020, 3:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Quite agree. Think she has had 2 or 3 now...OK, not too expensive at about 850 peso and found nothing. She has had at least one D and C and a scrape.....maybe they are the same thing. Its not just the money that's the issue but the 10hr return journey also. I mentioned a while back that she wanted to change her gyne and get another (4th) opinion. I said no because it will mean a repeat of all these tests again. During the initial visit to this doctor, I put it to her what her GP said.....stress related. She insisted on the tests and 6 month programme. Anyway, I am sure I will hear more from the doctor at a later date.

Regards
Just reading through your above post makes it clear how she pulls the wool over your eyes. Did you ever find out what the diagnosis is?
D&C and a "scrape" are indeed the same thing. It involves 1 night inpatient considering the long trip back home. How many D&Cs does one need to establish a problem? One, and this is often done in case of heavy menstruation or to do may be a biopsy. What are repeated ultrasound scans supposed to achieve? Money into the quacks pocket. The medication course she needed was? Look it up on the internet if you have the name. This should give you a clue to her problem(s). It is not stress.
Gyne problems are the ones of which men know very little and don't want to know either. She can keep on playing the game with you until you wake up.

You ought to get yourself into a new environment outside the Phils and away from her msgs. Remember the Thai "frog in the coconut" nonthaburi quoted. You are the frog. Your new home has changed nothing in your life but you visit a different bar. You took your "luggage" with you.

Old Feb 5th 2020, 6:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Red_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond repute

Although the topic moved on, if you wants a real diagnosis on this woman's condition, there is a list of (foreign) doctors in the Philippines published by the British consulate. If your conscience pricks you that much and she raises the matter of a 4th opinion again, choose one and get current doctor or Wobbly to tell horrid lady that you will pay for one final scan to get a definitive diagnosis, but it must be with this new doctor. Take back some control and if scans are affordable as you say, get an assessment by a doctor who is completely neutral. It might cut out one of the excuses she's using to keep a grip on you(r money).
https://assets.publishing.service.go...oners_2015.pdf

If you're interested, they also have a list of English speaking lawyers too
https://assets.publishing.service.go...2018_April.pdf
Old Feb 5th 2020, 8:22 pm
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thairetired2016
You cannot stop myomas or cancer by precautionary "treatment". You can deal with it when it happened.
As mallory said, hysterectomy is the treatment for myoma. The other option what her issue may be: endometriosis. Fits her symptoms but doesn't cause myoma or cancer.
You can, of course, prevent cervical cancer by the precautionary treatment of having your cervix removed once dysplasia is diagnosed, but it isn't by having a 6-month treatment, it's by having a hysterectomy - I'd have been overjoyed to be able to have a 6 month treatment instead of major surgery. You also don't usually have a change in period intensity or duration if you have cervical dysplasia.

But of course, we're only hearing one side of the story, so who knows what this woman's symptoms actually were. I would have been mortified and angry if my ex was broadcasting such things online.
Old Feb 6th 2020, 12:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by RedApe
Agree with Spouse of Scouse...she has shown you a bogus document...which is why she didn't show you the complete document.

She fabricated it to suggest the real document was forged. But she doesn't want you to have access to the registration number or witness names or the official who supposedly signed it. Or perhaps even the date of marriage.

It makes no sense for the official to perjure himself as well as the witnesses (yeah money could be paid, but they will deny it...and charging that officials and others committed a crime is itself a serious matter). She will, in effect, be claiming that the official, the witnesses, perhaps her father (doesn't he have to sign some sort of document), and her ostensible first husband all committed a crime. As I pointed out this will have to be adjudicated first.

This, at that point, has nothing to do with you, and you need not get involved in it. If she tries to show that your evidence of prior marriage is incorrect they will need to prove separately that the marriage document was forged.

Now the Court will issue an order for the actual document on file to be brought forward. They will not accept a document just handed to them by a plaintiff. If she tries to foist off her fake on the court they will charge HER with evidence tampering.

I suggest you might look into whether this is the case. She may be attempting to deter you from looking.

Again, how can she afford a lawyer if she believes that you cannot? If she can her resources exceed yours. But this is supposedly the same lawyer that asserts that he can prove in court that the marriage is fake "with the documents they have received"? But she doesn't state what documents those are (other than a partial glimpse at a document that she will not let you look at in toto- even though that was a requisite for you to continue her allowance)...and as I note, proving the marriage was false must precede any trial involving you. That must be established in a separate trial. Once fraud is indeed established by these other parties then she can show evidence that she was unaware of being defrauded until after her marriage to you.

TIMELINE

One daughter already born, he beat his GF badly enough that she was in hospital in 2006. Second daughter (the one that the husband asserted he desired the marriage in order to "give her his name") was born 2 years after the "fake marriage". That means GF wasn't even pregnant when the fake marriage supposedly took place. After the beating she went back to him, then got pregnant again (daughter #2). Does that make any sense at all? Is there a hospital or police record of this beating coincident with the supposed fake wedding? A wedding that she could not attend. Yet she expects us to believe that the pastor, clerk, and witnesses (and perhaps her father) signed documents that formalized a "brideless" wedding in absentia? Maybe a bridesmaid impersonated Lovely Lady? Signed the documents for her? That's a massive conspiracy...I'm sure that these people will be quite interested in subpoenaing records in which she might assert that she recognized that she was married. Her immigration documents and employment documents. Did they mention that she was married and had children? Other documents? School records?

As to knowledge of the marriage: Presumably she was aware that this second daughter bore his surname (while daughter #1 did not). Therefore she must have known about the fake marriage sometime about 2008, or earlier. She did nothing to challenge or annul it.
2006 was 14 years ago. Daughter #2 must be about 12; born around 2008.

Okay her Kuwait contract was @ 2011-2015. So that would allow the two boys to be born in the window between 2009 and 2011. They should now be between 11-9 years old. Unless one was born after her Kuwait contract ended in 2015. If the latter that would mean that LL was reconciled with him in 2015 when she returned and got pregnant again. Phil11 started this blog on January 29th, 2015 and had already made contact with LL by then. I think that scenario is unlikely so let's go with the first one...boys born b/w 2009-2011. But there was no marriage to legitimize these boys back in 2008-2011? Why not? At the time LL"thought she was single" with two illegitimate daughters, so she claims. Why not get married? Was she not aware that the fellow she cohabitated with repeatedly was a gigolo and drunk?
But maybe he wasn't that way when she left him in charge of the sons and sending him money. At that point he was reliable.
If so I'd think "partner #2" would be a far better candidate as one that she would want to get married before she took off to work in Kuwait. Why didn't she?

Or did she KNOW that she could NOT get married to him because she already was married?

That was after she left, if she's not telling porkies.

Better to find a "not working" British guy on the internet who spends his own pension money on younger women and boozing.

Thanks again for taking the time to write a detailed response. I appreciate it. I agree or know most of what you stated except for the following.......

********Agree with Spouse of Scouse...she has shown you a bogus document******* I have already stated that my legal man here has seen the photo and states that the certificate is genuine. Everything she has sent so far has never been complete.

********Again, how can she afford a lawyer if she believes that you cannot?******** Chatting to my legal guy last night he states that free legal attorneys are available but only to those that are destitute. Somewhere on this thread, it was pointed out this is for criminal defence cases only and not to initiate a civil case. That makes sense. Furthermore I have stated that her school mate attorney may be offering his services for free.

*******Better to find a "not working" British guy on the internet who spends his own pension money on younger women and boozing*******That is not me. And why British?

******Or did she KNOW that she could NOT get married to him because she already was married?******** I have previously stated that this is the case. She actually told him that from what I hear when he asked to marry her.

Regards
Old Feb 6th 2020, 1:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Thairetired2016
Just reading through your above post makes it clear how she pulls the wool over your eyes. Did you ever find out what the diagnosis is?
D&C and a "scrape" are indeed the same thing. It involves 1 night inpatient considering the long trip back home. How many D&Cs does one need to establish a problem? One, and this is often done in case of heavy menstruation or to do may be a biopsy. What are repeated ultrasound scans supposed to achieve? Money into the quacks pocket. The medication course she needed was? Look it up on the internet if you have the name. This should give you a clue to her problem(s). It is not stress.
Gyne problems are the ones of which men know very little and don't want to know either. She can keep on playing the game with you until you wake up.

You ought to get yourself into a new environment outside the Phils and away from her msgs. Remember the Thai "frog in the coconut" nonthaburi quoted. You are the frog. Your new home has changed nothing in your life but you visit a different bar. You took your "luggage" with you.
I am not sure to whom you are referring who is pulling the wool over my eyes. The gyne or my wife. I can tell you it is certainly not my wife. I don't think its the gyne either as far as the treatment is concerned. None of the scans, D & Cs etc produced anything significant. I would be interested what the gyne will do next. I wont contact her....but I suspect she will contact me.

Obviously I have checked the two medications she has been prescribed and they are both to regulate her hormonal levels.

Regards

Old Feb 6th 2020, 1:24 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

A very large amount of this entire saga is pure speculation and guessing. I reiterate P11 would do everyone on this site a favor by going to court and defending himself. If that were the case we would all be wiser and the need to announce what his legal beagles have told him would be clarified and it would end the speculation.
P11 should have cut off all communication a long time ago. I am sure this whole episode would have gone silent if he had done that.
All the announcements of this is a forgery, and that’s not true etc.etc., is now becoming very tiresome, and irritating.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.