Me and My Family

Old Feb 4th 2020, 4:58 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

I can't believe that you're still discussing your ex-partner's gynecological issues. 'her period was on its 10th day' - what the hell business of yours is her menstrual periods? The doctor has no right to tell you this stuff, and you don't have any right to know. If I was LL I'd sue the arse off both of you - now that's a solid reason for legal action and she'd make more out of it than fluffing around with her current threats.
Old Feb 4th 2020, 5:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
I can't believe that you're still discussing your ex-partner's gynecological issues. 'her period was on its 10th day' - what the hell business of yours is her menstrual periods? The doctor has no right to tell you this stuff, and you don't have any right to know. If I was LL I'd sue the arse off both of you - now that's a solid reason for legal action and she'd make more out of it than fluffing around with her current threats.
I will tell you why I have made it my business... Its because I have spent thousands on getting this sorted for over a year. OK... I am no longer with her but I can remember the distress and embarrassment she went through. I hope she gets this problem sorted out soon. Also if a physichiatrist needed then it could change her behaviour and her planned litigation against me
Old Feb 4th 2020, 8:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

With due respect, I think you apply too much western logic to all of this. #NotMetoo

They made it P11's business and as internet sleuths who want to be interviewed in the Netflix drama (I imagine it to be like Don't ***** with Cats) about this saga, I'm going to speculate on her periods.

Play your cards right Scouse and you might get the lead part like "Baudi Moovan" did.

Old Feb 4th 2020, 9:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

P11 I believe you have been separated from LL for a little over three months. For the life of me I cannot understand why there is still direct communication.
I believe you place too much store in the vagaries of Philippine Law and are perhaps driven by masochistic tendences.
Old Feb 4th 2020, 9:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bealinehx
P11 I believe you have been separated from LL for a little over three months. For the life of me I cannot understand why there is still direct communication.
I believe you place too much store in the vagaries of Philippine Law and are perhaps driven by masochistic tendences.
You should know by now there is no direct communication.
Old Feb 4th 2020, 9:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kooky.
I feel uncomfortable discussing this woman's health but just in case it helps P11 - melanoma could be a misleading term, maybe lost in translation? It could be removal of HPV / warts, removing PRE-cancerous cells. If so, yes you need checking out too.
I agree a bit uncomfortable discussion, and perhaps semantics or my ignorance-but I would suspect if there was a 6 month treatment to preclude melanoma it would be common knowledge
Old Feb 4th 2020, 9:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bealinehx
Maybe he just enjoys the drama ?
Old Feb 4th 2020, 10:04 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
With due respect, I think you apply too much western logic to all of this. #NotMetoo
With equal due respect, I don't give a shit about your opinion of my opinion sweetie.

Old Feb 4th 2020, 10:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by morpeth
Maybe he just enjoys the drama ?
Read my reply to B and educate your self

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Feb 4th 2020 at 10:15 am.
Old Feb 4th 2020, 10:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

With equal due respect, I don't give a shit about your opinion of my opinion sweetie.
Haha! You certainly get upset that P11 doesn't listen to you though.
Old Feb 4th 2020, 10:11 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Haha! You certainly get upset that P11 doesn't listen to you though.
Why would you think that I 'get upset' It's the internet mate!
Old Feb 4th 2020, 10:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Read my reply and learn
Just asked a question, maybe it is hitting a nerve ?
Old Feb 4th 2020, 10:21 am
BE Forum Addict

I agree a bit uncomfortable discussion, and perhaps semantics or my ignorance-but I would suspect if there was a 6 month treatment to preclude melanoma it would be common knowledge
Agree its an uncomfortable subject and I had to think more than twice about posting about it. But I couldn't just skip around the symptoms. I can tell you this.. I would not wish it on my worst enemy. Including her.

Regards
Old Feb 4th 2020, 10:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Read my reply to B and educate your self
That doesn't answer the question, as I am not the only one who has wondered this due to the history of this thread, though I couldn't answer definitively either way. It just seems odd that you have gone through all this for years, people from many angles given similar responses, yet you stubbornly continued on same path. It could one explanation for all this. not the only one.
Old Feb 4th 2020, 10:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Just asked a question, maybe it is hitting a nerve ?

Yup... Because people like you are ignorant of the facts when I have clearly posted them. Perhaps you should update your self before posting crass comments

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.