Me and My Family

Old Feb 3rd 2020, 3:11 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Not so third world that the Philippines doesn't have a Medical Association, a Code of Ethics and penalties for physicians who violate this code. Why don't you tell this doctor that her behaviour is unethical and you have no wish to discuss the intimate health details of your former partner? You should not have access to this information.

3.7. Privacy and Confidentiality. The physician shall hold as private and highly confidential whatever may be discovered or learned pertinent to the patient even after death, except when required by law, ordinance or administrative order in the promotion of justice, safety and public health.

Article X PENAL PROVISIONS
Violation of any section of the Code of Ethics shall constitute unethical and unprofessional conduct, and therefore be a sufficient ground for the reprimand, suspension, or expulsion from the PMA. The PRC may revoke the certificate of registration of the offending physician in accordance with the provisions of the Medical Act of 1959 as amended and Republic Act 8981 (PRC Modernization Act of 2000).

https://www.philippinemedicalassocia...Profession.pdf
Good point, and valid. It makes me wonder if in fact the L/L is not collaborating with the gynecologist. Perhaps the attorney and L/L did not visit the gynecologist, no medical records were handed over, just another elaborate trick to extort money. After all P11 did state a possible 6 month treatments may be required if the final corse is not taken. The L/L sure is deceitful and clever, I can envisage a long painful battle ahead for P11.
If the L/L goes ahead goes ahead and issues court proceedings against P11, I have no doubt that any subpoena issued would eventually find its way to his present address, which P11 registered with the BI. If P11 was a Filipino he could just disappear, no BI required or government agency to report to.

There maybe trouble ahead.............
Old Feb 3rd 2020, 3:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

It seems that any communication P11 has with LL leads to an area of concern. It really is pathetic to keep open lines of communication no matter for what reason.
Shut off all means of communication. If you still have the urge to communicate use a VPN to protect your location.
Old Feb 3rd 2020, 4:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mallory
Sounds like HPV virus. You should get tested.
that was my first thought.

good news is that it doesn’t cause cancer In men... well only in the throat.
Old Feb 3rd 2020, 4:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bealinehx
It seems that any communication P11 has with LL leads to an area of concern. It really is pathetic to keep open lines of communication no matter for what reason.
Shut off all means of communication. If you still have the urge to communicate use a VPN to protect your location.
I have made it perfectly clear that there no lines of communication between me and her. That ceased a few days ago. The doctor contacted me because was concerned about her ceasing treatment. She also readily answered questions about her treatment. I also asked questions about the 5 weekly UTI injections at over 1k each she had prior to this course of treatment. I wrote about the doubts I had that this was just a scam. She confirmed that the injections did take place. She was very co-operative. In fact too co-operative for my liking. I have the same suspicions as mikek1. They may be working together...

Regards

Old Feb 3rd 2020, 5:00 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

Too late.......the damage has already been done.
Old Feb 3rd 2020, 5:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikek1
Too late.......the damage has already been done.
There has been no damage. I needed to ensure that she was rehoused and in a job. The fact that she may have lied about the job is down to her. Furthermore ifthis goes to litigation then keeping lines open until now will be in my favour. And as already stated I know of her plans and ready to meet them. I saw no advantage of blocking her until now.

Regards
Old Feb 3rd 2020, 5:54 am
BE Enthusiast

What are her plans?
Old Feb 3rd 2020, 6:38 am
BE Forum Addict

What are her plans?
Physiological and ecomonic violence

Libel

Abandonment

Regards
Old Feb 3rd 2020, 6:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

What are her plans?
To **** P11 over and extract as much money as possible out of him at any cost to him.
Old Feb 3rd 2020, 6:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Why not go to the wedding, text her from the UK (on a UK number) to say you've left the Pips for good. Then come back sometime in the future without her knowing and without you advertising everything on Facebook.

If you apply for the visa in advance, you'll know if you are blocked before you even get on the plane.
Old Feb 3rd 2020, 7:10 am
BE Enthusiast

No need to leave the Philippines to make a call from a UK phone number. I have a phone in the Philippines with a UK SIM card. I keep that UK number in case my UK credit cards need to get in touch. P11 is welcome to make a call from it !!!
Old Feb 3rd 2020, 7:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

Why not use the Skype app
Old Feb 3rd 2020, 8:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Why not use the Skype app
Yes, P11 can use my UK Skype number......it costs next to nothing.
Old Feb 3rd 2020, 9:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, P11 can use my UK Skype number......it costs next to nothing.
Phone at about 04:30am and then apologize for waking her, you forgot about the time difference. Just to plant the 'I'm in the UK' seed properly.
Old Feb 3rd 2020, 10:31 am
BE Enthusiast

MartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
There has been no damage. I needed to ensure that she was rehoused and in a job. The fact that she may have lied about the job is down to her. Furthermore ifthis goes to litigation then keeping lines open until now will be in my favour. And as already stated I know of her plans and ready to meet them. I saw no advantage of blocking her until now.

Regards
You should only communicate through an attorney if there is the slightest chance of this going to litigation. You're then protected by legal privilege and the lawyer will make sure that you don't say anything (verbally or in writing) that could damage your case. It's very easy to fall into this trap because of your past history/emotional involvement with her, and your ignorance of how things can play out in law. Please don't be offended, or regard this as patronising. You're not a lawyer, and neither am I, but I've worked with lawyers many times and I've seen how seemingly innocuous communications can be presented in a very different light in court.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.