Me and My Family

Old Feb 2nd 2020, 10:22 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Greetings..

I received a message last night from my wife's gyne. She stated that my wife and her attorney went to the clinic on Saturday and retrieved all her medical records. The reason given as I understand it was that I was no longer interested. I find this action disconcerting.

Regards
Your wife's gynecologist is messaging you with tales about your ex? Good grief.
Old Feb 2nd 2020, 10:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
This story just gets more and more like the Mexican telenovelas.
Old Feb 2nd 2020, 10:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Not really. It was the gyne who contacted me previously asking why my wife had not turned up for her appointment. Guess she was just updating me.

I have asked why they have taken her records and she said it was part of the case she is filing against me.

Regards
Old Feb 2nd 2020, 10:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings..

I received a message last night from my wife's gyne. She stated that my wife and her attorney went to the clinic on Saturday and retrieved all her medical records. The reason given as I understand it was that I was no longer interested. I find this action disconcerting.

Regards
Disconcerting, I'd say puzzling with a hint of why should I care.
Old Feb 2nd 2020, 11:03 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Not really. It was the gyne who contacted me previously asking why my wife had not turned up for her appointment. Guess she was just updating me.

I have asked why they have taken her records and she said it was part of the case she is filing against me. ....
So what did they get from her gyne? .... Evidence that you screwed her?
Old Feb 2nd 2020, 11:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

The L/L is certainly not throwing the towel in.
Old Feb 2nd 2020, 11:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikek1
The L/L is certainly not throwing the towel in.
Correct.. And as I thought.

Been chatting to the gyne this morning and she goes on to say that although her condition has improved she needs the final course of treatment and a scan or else she will have to start the 6 month course again. Her condition could lead to a melonoma or cancer.

She could have finished the treatment with the 3.5k she sent me which I refused to pick up.

Regards
Old Feb 2nd 2020, 11:49 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Been chatting to the gyne this morning and she goes on to say that although her condition has improved she needs the final course of treatment and a scan or else she will have to start the 6 month course again. Her condition could lead to a melonoma or cancer.

She could have finished the treatment with the 3.5k she sent me which I refused to pick up.

Regards
Is there no such thing as patient confidentiality in the Philippines?
Old Feb 3rd 2020, 12:05 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

Just a thought P11.......you have been through a torrid time with your L/L, and it’s understandable with all her deceit, however because you have been away for a prolonged period and just maybe her attitude to you could have changed (. for better or worse) .You might consider some kind of reconciliation.
If you went back and cohabitate with her it could save any future grief or law cases. Obviously you now know how to handle her, and you could use this to your advantage. It could be possible to just treat this as purely cohabitants for convenience, you do your agenda and she does her own agenda. It should be apparent to her they your finances are limited so any requests for money should be limited.
Maybe a face to face with her could be your next course of action?
Old Feb 3rd 2020, 12:09 am
BE Forum Addict

There is very little in the way of decorum and etiquette in the Philippines. This is a third world country.

Regards
Old Feb 3rd 2020, 12:09 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

In any other country try that would be a law suit ready to happen.
Old Feb 3rd 2020, 12:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mikek1
Just a thought P11.......you have been through a torrid time with your L/L, and it’s understandable with all her deceit, however because you have been away for a prolonged period and just maybe her attitude to you could have changed (. for better or worse) .You might consider some kind of reconciliation.
If you went back and cohabitate with her it could save any future grief or law cases. Obviously you now know how to handle her, and you could use this to your advantage. It could be possible to just treat this as purely cohabitants for convenience, you do your agenda and she does her own agenda. It should be apparent to her they your finances are limited so any requests for money should be limited.
Maybe a face to face with her could be your next course of action?
Thanks. I suspect that with all her vitriolic threats and lies that opportunity is long gone. Besides even if that happened I am sure she would still be prone to the odd bout of furniture crashing interspersed with random use of the knife.

Regards
Old Feb 3rd 2020, 12:21 am
In the pink

Mallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond repute

Regards
Sounds like HPV virus. You should get tested.
Old Feb 3rd 2020, 12:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Elgin1983
State-funded lawyers are only provided for the defendant in criminal cases, not for people who are starting a civil case against someone, as LL is threatening. And I would be surprised if they are even provided in criminal cases in the Philippines: most 3rd world countries won't give you a glass of water for free, never mind legal representation.

So the only possibility of a "free" lawyer would seem to be a no-win no-fee lawyer. Again, given the weakness of the case and the complexity and cost of even tracking P11 down to serve him, and the fact that this is a 3rd world country in which nobody does anything on credit, I find this claim rather far-fetched. Particularly as it is coming from someone who has never knowingly told the truth.
Thanks. Interesting first sentence. Is this a fact or what you have heard? I shall chat with my legal beagle this evening.

Regards
Old Feb 3rd 2020, 2:47 am
Concierge

There is very little in the way of decorum and etiquette in the Philippines. This is a third world country.

Regards
Not so third world that the Philippines doesn't have a Medical Association, a Code of Ethics and penalties for physicians who violate this code. Why don't you tell this doctor that her behaviour is unethical and you have no wish to discuss the intimate health details of your former partner? You should not have access to this information.

3.7. Privacy and Confidentiality. The physician shall hold as private and highly confidential whatever may be discovered or learned pertinent to the patient even after death, except when required by law, ordinance or administrative order in the promotion of justice, safety and public health.

Article X PENAL PROVISIONS
Violation of any section of the Code of Ethics shall constitute unethical and unprofessional conduct, and therefore be a sufficient ground for the reprimand, suspension, or expulsion from the PMA. The PRC may revoke the certificate of registration of the offending physician in accordance with the provisions of the Medical Act of 1959 as amended and Republic Act 8981 (PRC Modernization Act of 2000).

https://www.philippinemedicalassocia...Profession.pdf

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.