Me and My Family

Old Jan 31st 2020, 8:30 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

I have voiced my opinion face to face with P11, on several occasions that he should cut off all communication with his L/L and communicate only through a lawyer. P11 tells me that he does not have the funds to allow this. Personally I feel that his situation is going from bad to worse. P11 says he holds all the ace cards, I am beginning to doubt this.
Old Jan 31st 2020, 8:32 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Greetings....

Further updates..

Further to now seeing her signature on what appears to be the bottom portion of her marriage certificate., there now seems doubt that her father did not sanction me stopping payments to her. This follows claims from her that none of her family, or indeed the father sent me the message to stop the payments. Her eldest sister contacted me yesterday asking if I had used her name to pass his message onto me. I told her she would remain anonymous. I have kept a record of her messages. I have a feeling she used her fathers name to stop sending her an allowance. I hope I am wrong.

The LBC scam of 15k. She told me that it will be paid by the end of January. I have been waiting since end of August. Of course I cast doubt that it would be paid and told her she must pawn the jewelry to help me pay for her move. Today she sent me 3.5k for the proceeds of the pawn. Looking at the transaction it was for one item...an ankle bracelet. Originally I was told it was a necklace. However, I remember feeling at least two items in the package. The transaction showed 1.9g of 18k gold at 3,5k which would be correct as scrap value. But the commercial value of the ankle bracelet was 15k. She maintains the design added to the cost which I doubt. She also asserts there was only one item. I believe she lies....

She has no job now. Originally I was told she would be contacted in sometime in January to start the job, She now states she was asked to start the job at the beginning of January but could not start because I forced her to move house and asked for time off to search for another house. She lost her job. Again...more lies. Furthermore she does not intend to look for a job until she has finished the cases against me. On that subject, her attorney has advised going for me first and then proceed against those who falsified her marriage

Regards
now why am I not surprised by any of this?

You forgot one important point. It is not their family... It is my family also
they have never been your family and you have never been theirs. All you have ever been is someone who they can manipulate for money.
Old Jan 31st 2020, 8:47 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jan 31st 2020, 9:38 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes.. I agree with the point of the foreigners having little or no chance against a local with an axe to grind. This is why to stand a chance I need to be water tight against anything she throws at me. So far I am according to various attorneys. I do not intend to throw that away now. BI have already been informed according to her.

Regards
P11, Why not ask these local attorneys to take on your case. I doubt very much they would put their name to paper without charging. I suppose you could get a no result, no fee lawyer.
Old Jan 31st 2020, 9:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

You forgot one important point. It is not their family... It is my family also
I can’t believe I just read that. You must be taking the piss.
Old Jan 31st 2020, 10:11 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
they have never been your family and you have never been theirs. All you have ever been is someone who they can manipulate for money.
Originally Posted by Millhouse
I can fully understand why he considers them family. Regardless of their behaviour he has been close to these people for five years. He wants family because his own family is fragmented and have left him to his life and not visited for what may be very valud reasons but there is still a loss there. We all know family takes advantage at times in some form or other. These people are no different really. Not in basic terms anyway.

Old Jan 31st 2020, 10:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I can fully understand why he considers them family. Regardless of their behaviour he has been close to these people for five years. He wants family because his own family is fragmented and have left him to his life and not visited for what may be very valud reasons but there is still a loss there. We all know family takes advantage at times in some form or other. These people are no different really. Not in basic terms anyway.
Thankyou and well stated. I believe the reason why my sons have not visited me is because they think my LL took me away from their mother. Which of course is not true...

Regards
Old Jan 31st 2020, 10:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by morpeth
If you are not married yo her how are they your family ?
Yes... A very good point.....legally they may not be my family. But morally they are. And that is how I am treating my wife right now...

Regards
Old Jan 31st 2020, 11:07 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Yes... A very good point.....legally they may not be my family. But morally they are. And that is how I am treating my wife right now...

Regards

moral
/ˈmɒr(ə)l/

adjective
  1. concerned with the principles of right and wrong behaviour.
    "the moral dimensions of medical intervention"
    holding or manifesting high principles for proper conduct.
    "he prides himself on being a highly moral and ethical person"
noun
  1. a lesson that can be derived from a story or experience.
    "the moral of this story was that one must see the beauty in what one has."
    standards of behaviour; principles of right and wrong.
    "the corruption of public morals"
As they did to you.
Old Jan 31st 2020, 11:38 am

Sorry, my apologies. I take that back. Its just filipino culture that I don't understand.
Old Jan 31st 2020, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
Sorry, my apologies. I take that back. Its just filipino culture that I don't understand.

No problem. Thanks

Regards
Old Jan 31st 2020, 12:29 pm
In the pink

Mallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond repute

Here is what I am thinking. He said he cannot be put in jail as he is over age 70. So, the only thing that could happen is that he could be deported. So he could leave now, and go somewhere else, or he can stay in the PI and pass the time by playing around with ex gf. He will either be deported or he will not. Or he may die a natural death before it is slowly resolved. It was said that sons were okay with dad before, but now it seems they are not. P11 said they are upset about him leaving their mum at short notice with the house to keep up. He said he did not plan all of this. But if memory serves, he was on Facebook with this gf about one year before he met her for the first time at Manila airport, with a gold necklace in hand. Me thinks P11 treats this promiscuous woman a lot better than he treated his wife. I could be wrong, but just reading between the lines.
Old Jan 31st 2020, 12:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
It could be Phil I has been enjoying all the drama and intrigue all along to give meaning to his life, thus will cling to this 'family' no matter what.
Old Jan 31st 2020, 1:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Greetings...

I was informed this evening that irrespective or not that she entered into a sham first marriage, I need not pay her one centavo from this day forth. I will continue to abide by this advice.

I showed her this evening that she lied about her job by showing her messages that I had kept. (I have kept all messages since the day we split)

This resulted in more abuse and threats....stealing her mobile phone...not allowing her to go back to Kuwait....not allowing her to finish her education (that's a new one on me)

In football parlance...I issued a yellow card. Any more threats or abuse will result in a red card. Blocking her completely from messenger and FB.

This followed quickly by a red card.

I have gleaned enough information to know what she plans to do (so she says).

So....I am no longer in any communication with her nor sending her any allowance. Incidentally, the 3,5 k she sent I told her to keep.

So, now I await any further legal developments. This may take time so if I am absent from here for long periods....you know the reason why. I will of course field any comments that maybe forthcoming.

Regards ...All

Old Jan 31st 2020, 3:41 pm
Forum Regular

Feidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond reputeFeidlimid has a reputation beyond repute

... So....I am no longer in any communication with her nor sending her any allowance. ...
Of course not P11. We believe you, really! Using your military parlance I guess that's probably a 'Wait out'.
As for not sending her any allowance, when you fork out for the next 'emergency' you can always say it doesn't fall under the 'allowance' category.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.