Me and My Family

Old Jan 30th 2020, 12:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
I am irked that you should call us ‘armchair critics’, when you are purposely posting details of your life on a public forum. What do you expect?
What do I expect? Arm chair critics...
Old Jan 30th 2020, 12:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Pisses me off too, so bloody rude and sanctimonious.

I think we're expected to just be an adoring audience and not be appalled and speak up at some of the things we read have been done and said to P11. Or maybe our comments are expected, and P11 just likes the attention (and the chance to insult people). Who knows, and now for me I'm afraid it's a case of who cares.
I don't expect anything. I am telling you what is happening here. Some of the armchair critics who don't even live here think they know more than I do. I respond to comments in the same way they are put to me.
Old Jan 30th 2020, 12:53 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
I don't expect anything. I am telling you what is happening here. Some of the armchair critics who don't even live here think they know more than I do. I respond to comments in the same way they are put to me.
*yawn*
Old Jan 30th 2020, 12:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Expatrick
A definition -
I assume this is supposed to refer to me. As I have stated many times before... I only post here because of the interest it appears to generate. Many times before I may not post for a while and I get calls for updates. Nothing to do with what you suggest.
Old Jan 30th 2020, 1:19 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I assume this is supposed to refer to me. As I have stated many times before... I only post here because of the interest it appears to generate. Many times before I may not post for a while and I get calls for updates. Nothing to do with what you suggest.
that’s because it is akin to a soap opera/a train wreck that you can’t take your eyes off. Many people have said they do not believe your tales are truthful. That you crave for attention. I chose not to believe them. Now I am not sure.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Jan 30th 2020 at 1:22 pm.
Old Jan 30th 2020, 2:10 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

I often post standing up.
Old Jan 30th 2020, 2:20 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

P11's idea that if you don't live in the PPPs you don't know what you're talking about is blatant BS.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's pretty much a duck, and we don't need in depth knowledge of filipino ducks to recognise that.

I'm sure many on here have got a lot of experience from many countries that is relevant to how you perceive things.

Personally speaking, I've never been to the Philippines, and no real inclination to either. But I do have half a life in Asia in one place or another, just like many other posters here.

But hey, what do we know? We're not the man on the ground who ignored all the signs for years. Red flags!!! I've seen less red flags at Chinese national day!
Old Jan 30th 2020, 2:21 pm

Posted that one whilst hula hooping
Old Jan 30th 2020, 2:26 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
I often post standing up.
Posted that one whilst hula hooping
You're in very good form today
Old Jan 30th 2020, 8:54 pm
In the pink

Mallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond repute

I am poised.. Like a coiled spring.

Moving on...

Brought in the washing because it looked like rain. Espied what looks like another skimpy nighty... Unless it's for beach wear. Never seen it before. I find it particularly irksome that she has this attire apparently not for my benefit. Especially as I have paid a vast amount of money to deal with her hormonal problems.. If you get what I mean.

Got a msg from her. Just borrowed money to buy kitchen ware at sale. No idea how much. Hope this doesn't include sharpened knives. I have still hidden the big blunt one she tried to use the other day.
​​
Just jogging your memory.
Old Jan 30th 2020, 9:13 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
that’s because it is akin to a soap opera/a train wreck that you can’t take your eyes off. .....
Now I feel like I have started watching Neighbours in the third year, and will have to go back to see what I missed. I really don't have the time, but feel compelled to.
Old Jan 30th 2020, 9:47 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pulaski
Now I feel like I have started watching Neighbours in the third year, and will have to go back to see what I missed. I really don't have the time, but feel compelled to.
You should. Once you've read it all you will never feel the need to watch Neighbours again
Old Jan 30th 2020, 10:06 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
.... you will never feel the need to watch Neighbours again. ....
Hmm, are you sure? The first 12 years had a lasting appeal.
Old Jan 30th 2020, 10:46 pm
In the pink

Mallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pulaski
Hmm, are you sure? The first 12 years had a lasting appeal.
I cannot wait until he gets a new lady friend, a whole new episode.
Old Jan 31st 2020, 12:50 am
BE Forum Addict

P11's idea that if you don't live in the PPPs you don't know what you're talking about is blatant BS.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's pretty much a duck, and we don't need in depth knowledge of filipino ducks to recognise that.

I'm sure many on here have got a lot of experience from many countries that is relevant to how you perceive things.

Personally speaking, I've never been to the Philippines, and no real inclination to either. But I do have half a life in Asia in one place or another, just like many other posters here.

But hey, what do we know? We're not the man on the ground who ignored all the signs for years. Red flags!!! I've seen less red flags at Chinese national day!
******P11's idea that if you don't live in the PPPs you don't know what you're talking about is blatant BS.****** Wrong. If I was living in Thailand for instance and was an armchair critic reading this, I would not be arrogant enough to suggest that the culture and the laws of the land are the same. Certainly they are developing countries, but that does not mean the culture ...especially family culture are the same.

Moving on......

Today, she sent me what appears to be a copy of a partial image of her original marriage certificate. The signature is not that she uses today. So it could be forged. I have asked for a full image of the certificate which she refuses to show. I need to consult further whether or not I need to resume her maintenance but it may be that the advice will be not to do so until her fake marriage has been legally regularized.

Regards

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.