Me and My Family

Old Jan 28th 2020, 1:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Explain to me how that can be the case when her allowances has been cut off?
There is always hope, and you have not fully defaulted yet. You also don't know what she is cooking up (nor does she know your Ace card).
Old Jan 28th 2020, 1:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

I suspect that, that door is closed. That was close on 5 yrs ago.

Regards
Deffo to Kuwait given the ban on Filipinos - but the conveyor belt to the UAE and KSA is still very operational.
Old Jan 28th 2020, 1:44 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Deffo to Kuwait given the ban on Filipinos - but the conveyor belt to the UAE and KSA is still very operational.
About 1,000,000 in KSA I think. Not all domestics of course, but a lot of them are.
Old Jan 28th 2020, 3:11 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond repute

P11, a few days ago, you posted -

. This yellow card turned to red when I got a message from her father via her elder sister. He asked me to stop supporting her because she was bringing shame to her family on her behavior and he did not like the way she was treating me. Now for you armchair critics, this is from the family who you think are scamming me. I thought long and hard and decided to give her the red card this evening.
Then you post -

. I also dropped into the convo that it was her father who wished me to stop. I refused to say that the info came from her elder sister. She consulted her father ...so she says and he denies saying such a thing. Resulting in her and her father marching off to the Womans desk to file further complaints against me.
Different father's?
Old Jan 28th 2020, 3:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Expatrick
Then you post -
Different father's?
and probably all on text giving a nice record.
Old Jan 28th 2020, 7:18 pm
In the pink

Mallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond repute

This woman is in her 30s, she has not worked in five years, she has four children that she did not raise, and she may be pregnant. She must be very alluring.
Old Jan 28th 2020, 7:27 pm
Forum Regular

thistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mallory
This woman is in her 30s, she has not worked in five years, she has four children that she did not raise, and she may be pregnant. She must be very alluring.
P11 needs to pray that if she is indeed pregnant the baby is not his. That would be a whole new ball game.
Old Jan 29th 2020, 12:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
I mentioned here a month or so ago that she was going to go back to Kuwait to help pay off her debts but was refused by her agency because she was over the 35 age limit. I sent her a list of agencies where age is not a problem. She declined them all making various excuses.

Regards
Old Jan 29th 2020, 12:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Expatrick

Then you post -

Different father's?
Two different stories about the same father. We have the father who asked his eldest daughter to contact me to stop her allowances. Then we have the father my wife tells me about who denies such a thing and was very angry that I made up such a story. I sent a copy of the msg from her sister to my wife to back up the story. According to my wife they both went to the police desk to file a complaint....a copy of which will be forwarded to BI and the British Embassy. She asked who sent the msg but she knows it would have been her eldest sister. She states she contacted all the family....in a space of about 20 mins and all of them denied sending the msg. Porkies. She accuses me of concocting the elder sisters msg to me. Now it could be that the elder sister concocted the story about her father to get him to stop the allowances. But bearing in mind the goodwill and festive greetings I have had from him and his wife I think it is my wife who is telling the lies.

Moving on....

She has resumed contact this morning with the same threats. Heard it all before....water off a ducks back.

Re the woman who owes me about 130k. The court issued an execution order a few days ago. The bailiffs are going in.

Regards
Old Jan 29th 2020, 12:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Mallory
Yes she is....to foreigners maybe. She has already stated she is looking for another foreigner. But to a pinoy...no. Too old and has kids. I have mentioned before that it is not unusual for a Filipina to shower gifts on a bf to keep his attention. We already have one here which I mentioned before. Her best friend in fact. Maybe she was doing the same....using my money.

Regards
Old Jan 29th 2020, 12:39 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Explain to me how that can be the case when her allowances has been cut off?
So you're not paying her rent?
Old Jan 29th 2020, 12:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by thistlehollyberry
P11 needs to pray that if she is indeed pregnant the baby is not his. That would be a whole new ball game.

Indeedy.....Maybe that is why she has not mentioned about her appointment with her gyne. But she has definitely put on weight from what I have seen in her latest pics so its not just rumour. Indeed she complains she has little money to spend on food.

Regards
Old Jan 29th 2020, 12:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
So you're not paying her rent?

I paid for two months rent when she moved and before I got the message from her father to stop paying her an allowance. She is no longer getting one penny from me. For anything.

Regards
Old Jan 29th 2020, 1:54 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I paid for two months rent when she moved and before I got the message from her father to stop paying her an allowance. She is no longer getting one penny from me. For anything.

Regards
Excellent news. Although I thought the discussion about moving to another house was only a few days ago. Maybe I'm losing track of time.
Old Jan 29th 2020, 2:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Excellent news. Although I thought the discussion about moving to another house was only a few days ago. Maybe I'm losing track of time.
Prior to moving out on the 22nd I gave her 2 months rent for her new house. 13k. I would have done this anyway regardless of her father's wishes.

Regards

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.