Me and My Family

Old Jan 27th 2020, 10:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
From what you've written previously, to everyone but you they are one and the same. The things you wrote at the start of this thread mirror those of the past 12 months or so.

But you are out of it now which is a good thing - it stays that way.
Wrong. In the beginning their was no knife attacks... Filing of cases and outrageous scamming..

Agree that being out of the way is a good thing. And it will stay that way despite of the initial doubts of many people here

Regards
Old Jan 27th 2020, 10:26 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
You are obviously confusing the LL of old and my wife of late. Two different people. How many more times do I need explain that to people like you??
People like me? Ok, I just feel sorry for you now. Take care.
Old Jan 27th 2020, 10:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Expatrick
If you're so anti "armchair critics" why do you post on a forum such as this?
There are armchair critics out there who have been proved wrong and wish to keep making a point. I will always defend my position when I need to. Why do I post on this forum...? You think I should discontue my story?

Regards
Old Jan 27th 2020, 10:36 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
There are armchair critics out there who have been proved wrong and wish to keep making a point.
The trouble is that you think you've proved them wrong, but you're the only one that does, everybody else sees things very differently. There's no need to attack them for their point of views though, when you welcomed them before. I do understand why you're so defensive and why you don't want to admit that your whole marriage was a sham rather than just the past year, but members are just concerned and trying to help you.

I think we'll all have to accept that we have very different views on what constitutes a happy relationship - so maybe best for all to just move on.
Old Jan 27th 2020, 10:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
People like me? Ok, I just feel sorry for you now. Take care.
Don't feel sorry for me. I have the situation under control now by doing it my way.

Thanks for your good wishes.

Regards
Old Jan 27th 2020, 2:17 pm
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank God everything is under control now.

Onwards and Upwards can be the only way!
Old Jan 28th 2020, 12:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
The trouble is that you think you've proved them wrong, but you're the only one that does, everybody else sees things very differently. There's no need to attack them for their point of views though, when you welcomed them before. I do understand why you're so defensive and why you don't want to admit that your whole marriage was a sham rather than just the past year, but members are just concerned and trying to help you.

I think we'll all have to accept that we have very different views on what constitutes a happy relationship - so maybe best for all to just move on.
If defending my point of view in your eyes sees that as attacking their point of view......then so be it. Yes, I do welcome constructive points of view but it gets very tedious when I have to keep explaining my way of doing things. I am cautious by nature and I have to be here because it is my head on the chopping block. I also find tiresome the snide remarks from some thinking I will be back with her again soon. The comments that I am a senile, stupid old man and needs to be saved by a member of the family is ....well the less said about that the better. Also, the comments that my whole tenure here has been one of misery particularly irks when I am constantly explaining otherwise. I could go on....but you get my drift.

Anyway....I feel that I am in a stronger position now because of how I have managed the situation here. But I don't think she will give up easily and can expect more problems from her but hopefully the thought of a bigamy case against her will stop her in her tracks.

Moving on....

Today is the day that she expects her 2k weekly allowance. I expect more salvos again today when she doesn't get it. It will be then that I will tell her that I have done it at the behest of her father (that wont look good at any hearing) . Also, because of my age I cannot be jailed. I hope that will silence her for good.

Regards...and thanks.
Old Jan 28th 2020, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

"Today is the day that she expects her 2k weekly allowance. I expect more salvos again today when she doesn't get it. It will be then that I will tell her that I have done it at the behest of her father (that wont look good at any hearing) . Also, because of my age I cannot be jailed. I hope that will silence her for good."

That is definite progress.As for your knowing that you cannot be jailed because you are over the age of 70,do not let her know that YOU know that.Play your cards late in this game (not that i think you should be playing cards with her at all!)

Regards,

Old Jan 28th 2020, 10:07 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

So if P11 can't go to jail, what is the worst possible thing that can happen to him ? Is it just deportation?
Old Jan 28th 2020, 11:26 am
In the pink

Mallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond repute

When you were with your gf she was "constantly" telling you that she wanted to go back to Kuwait, to her dear Kuwaiti family. Always on the verge of leaving to go back there. Now that your friendship together is over, why does she not go there?
Old Jan 28th 2020, 12:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mallory
When you were with your gf she was "constantly" telling you that she wanted to go back to Kuwait, to her dear Kuwaiti family. Always on the verge of leaving to go back there. Now that your friendship together is over, why does she not go there?
Why would she go back to scrubbing floors in Kuwait when the money tap is not yet closed?
Old Jan 28th 2020, 12:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jaygee68
"Today is the day that she expects her 2k weekly allowance. I expect more salvos again today when she doesn't get it. It will be then that I will tell her that I have done it at the behest of her father (that wont look good at any hearing) . Also, because of my age I cannot be jailed. I hope that will silence her for good."

That is definite progress.As for your knowing that you cannot be jailed because you are over the age of 70,do not let her know that YOU know that.Play your cards late in this game (not that i think you should be playing cards with her at all!)

Regards,
Thanks. Her intent is to see me in jail...so she says. I wish to play the 70 card before it gets to any litigation to obviate any attorney fees that I may have to pay. Hopefully knowing that I cannot go to jail she will just give up.

Moving on....

She asked for allowance today and I repeated what I said earlier. No allowance unless she proves she is not a bigamist. I also dropped into the convo that it was her father who wished me to stop. I refused to say that the info came from her elder sister. She consulted her father ...so she says and he denies saying such a thing. Resulting in her and her father marching off to the Womans desk to file further complaints against me. She admitted that the police told her that she had little evidence against me regarding the financial abuse....but now she has. Anyway...she has blocked me on messenger....a first, No problem with that. I think she is rattled.

Had a pm this evening from her Gyne who stated she failed to pitch up for her appointment today. She normally tells me of the appointment and asks for the treatment costs but this time it also includes a scan to give the all clear. I couple this non appearance with reports from people who state she has gained a bit of weight and they think she is pregnant. Saw a few pics on FB a couple of days of her prancing about on the beach with a friend and indeed she has gained weight. But that is just pure speculation at the moment.

Regards

Old Jan 28th 2020, 12:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
So if P11 can't go to jail, what is the worst possible thing that can happen to him ? Is it just deportation?
Correct. But I can then put plan B into action if I so desire or have the appetite. Change identity and go back after a few months.

Regards
Old Jan 28th 2020, 12:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Mallory
I suspect that, that door is closed. That was close on 5 yrs ago.

Regards

Old Jan 28th 2020, 12:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Why would she go back to scrubbing floors in Kuwait when the money tap is not yet closed?
Explain to me how that can be the case when her allowances has been cut off?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.