Me and My Family

Old Jan 22nd 2020, 5:30 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Millhouse
How did the frog get into the coconut?
You'd be amazed how big a jump the frog can make for the sweet juices. And once there he forgets any other food.
Old Jan 22nd 2020, 5:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
You'd be amazed how big a jump the frog can make for the sweet juices. And once there he forgets any other food.
Lucky frog.
Old Jan 22nd 2020, 8:32 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Lucky frog.
That depends on the coconut.
Old Jan 22nd 2020, 9:08 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
My biggest failing which I recognize is that I failed to take full control of my domestic situation by my easy going nature. That has been remedied……………..
People still seem to misunderstand why I am still financing her and will continue to do so until the end of February.
It hasn't been remedied at all, you're still doing exactly the same thing. Of course she hasn't sent you a venomous message for a while, you're still funding a lying bigamist! She's not daft, but when you finally decide to stop handing over your hard earned pension to the aforementioned lying bigamist, I've got a funny feeling the polite messages will stop and the venomous ones will start up again.

I have also struck up a relationship with a woman who is fun to be with. She is the life and soul of any gathering and is also a very hard worker. She works in a restobar with my favourite crew, and starts work at 4.00 making 50 takeout breakfasts to sell in the market. She is on duty until the last customer leaves which could be as late as 2.00 am. She sleeps in the restobar and has one day off a week when she goes away to see her kids. All for 200 peso per day. I admire her for her tenacity and hard work and has asked for money just once. She knows she cannot ask again.
Oh good grief. The mind boggles, it really does. I'd like to think you've learned something from the past few years and you said no. However, I'm betting that's not the case…………..

Old Jan 22nd 2020, 10:03 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

It’s sounding like deja vu all over again.
Old Jan 22nd 2020, 10:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
It hasn't been remedied at all, you're still doing exactly the same thing. Of course she hasn't sent you a venomous message for a while, you're still funding a lying bigamist! She's not daft, but when you finally decide to stop handing over your hard earned pension to the aforementioned lying bigamist, I've got a funny feeling the polite messages will stop and the venomous ones will start up again.

Oh good grief. The mind boggles, it really does. I'd like to think you've learned something from the past few years and you said no. However, I'm betting that's not the case…………..
It seems I am beating my head against a brick wall with some people. I have full control and have explained patiently why I am still funding her on more than one occasion. She is dancing to my tune and is completely compliant with my wishes. However, I suspect the venomous messages will appear again when I issue the ultimatum later this month. However, I have new ammunition to spike her guns.

As far as your second comment is concerned.....are you suggesting to me that I am lying?

Old Jan 22nd 2020, 10:47 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

As far as your second comment is concerned.....are you suggesting to me that I am lying?
You're misunderstanding Christmas. She said that she hoped you had learnt something over the past five years and that when this new lady friend asked for money, that you refused to give her any. However Christmas then says she thinks you gave the woman money. Nothing about you lying about anything.

Last edited by moneypenny20; Jan 22nd 2020 at 11:08 am.
Old Jan 22nd 2020, 10:50 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

She is dancing to my tune and is completely compliant with my wishes.
Seems to be completely the other way around from what you've said. I bet the job never materialises. Why would she need to bother getting one when her ex is still paying her way?

Not sure why you'd say that? Lying about what?
Old Jan 22nd 2020, 11:09 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure why you'd say that? Lying about what?
See my comment above yours.
Old Jan 22nd 2020, 11:24 am
Forum Regular

Charl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond repute

Knocking your head against a wall, might actually do you some good. Because you can clearly see what knocking your head against headboards got you into and now you are again falling for another watermelon induced nightmare

Old Jan 22nd 2020, 11:36 am
Forum Regular

bestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nice

Looking forward to the book or possibly a film on extraterrestial relationships.
don't listen to the doom Sayers you are only responsible to yourself.
Old Jan 22nd 2020, 11:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
You're misunderstanding Christmas. She said that she hoped you had learnt something over the past five years and that when this new lady friend asked for money, that you refused to give her any. However Christmas then says she thinks you gave the woman money. Nothing about you lying about anything.
Wrong. I category stated or inferred I gave her nothing...
Old Jan 22nd 2020, 11:56 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Wrong. I category stated or inferred I gave her nothing...
You didn't state this. Or infer it. And I don't think it can be a surprise given your past generosity to see why we'd assume you would hand money over to this new woman.

However, you've now told us that you did in fact say no to this request. Hurrah!
Old Jan 22nd 2020, 11:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Seems to be completely the other way around from what you've said. I bet the job never materialises. Why would she need to bother getting one when her ex is still paying her way?

Not sure why you'd say that? Lying about what

?

You are supposed to be a super mod whatever that means. May I respectfully ask you to read my posts before commenting. I have already covered the job issue.
Old Jan 22nd 2020, 12:03 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

You are supposed to be a super mod whatever that means. May I respectfully ask you to read my posts before commenting. I have already covered the job issue.
As a former Supermod I should point out that moderating the forum has nothing to do with posts made by the poster. You need to realise that posts like those from CM are nothing to do with her rule as a Supermod, which are aimed at keeping the forum in order

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.