Me and My Family

Old Jan 5th 2020, 8:19 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Me too Bevs.

PS....Happy retirement as head honcho here by the way. And again, many thanks for the help that you have given me in the past

Regards
Thank you.

Old Jan 6th 2020, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

WiredTight is just really niceWiredTight is just really niceWiredTight is just really niceWiredTight is just really niceWiredTight is just really niceWiredTight is just really niceWiredTight is just really niceWiredTight is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
APRIL 8th 2015

Got here at last and thought I would give an up-date.

APRIL 2015.....

JUNE 2015....
.’

And it goes on and on and on and on...

As I said...she’s been playing you all long...they all have.

I think this proves that people tend to only Remember What They Want To Remember.....

I currently use an email address that I've had for close to 20 years. When I made the decision to move to the Philippines in mid 2011, I had a few emails that I discussed with friends/family my reasons for going, and most importantly...when it will be time to move on from the RP.
Basically it was something like "If I every get to the point living in the RP that I wake up every morning pissed off, or my personal habits have hit rock bottom,...then it's time to move on. Also I told a good friend of mine "you can punch me in the nose if you ever feel I need a reality check". I never received that punch in the nose, but... reading a few past emails, did play a part in my decision to move on from the Philippines.

P11 (Everyone) should take a moment re-read a few posts (emails) as a bit of a reality check...

Oh well...Have a great 2020.

Old Jan 6th 2020, 10:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WiredTight
I think this proves that people tend to only Remember What They Want To Remember.....

I currently use an email address that I've had for close to 20 years. When I decided to move to the Philippines in mid 2011, I had a few emails that I discussed with friends/family my reasons for going, and most importantly...when it will be time to move on from the RP.
Basically it was something like "If I every get to the point living in the RP that I wake up every morning pissed off, or my personal habits have hit rock bottom,...then it's time to move on. Also I told a good friend of mine "you can punch me in the nose if you ever feel I need a reality check". I never received that punch in the nose, but... reading a few past emails, did play a part in my decision to move on from the Philippines.

P11 (Everyone) should take a moment re-read a few posts (emails) as a bit of a reality check...

Oh well...Have a great 2020.
When my ex-wife and I split up, I wrote everything down about how I felt, how we had got to that point etc. Ten pages of typed a4 - all truths, no blaming, lots of love, self-doubt and apology etc. Anyway, whenever I questioned things in my mind about the various decisions, I had made, and again as I re-married, I re-read it. Reading it all over again confirmed that I had made the right decision.

The mind plays games - never trust your feelings or memories as you control both, often without even knowing it.
Old Jan 7th 2020, 12:43 am
In the pink

Mallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
She’s been manipulating and scamming you since the day you first made contact with her over the internet.
Like a lamb to the slaughter!
Old Jan 7th 2020, 3:06 am
Just Joined

marmaduke has a reputation beyond reputemarmaduke has a reputation beyond reputemarmaduke has a reputation beyond reputemarmaduke has a reputation beyond reputemarmaduke has a reputation beyond reputemarmaduke has a reputation beyond reputemarmaduke has a reputation beyond reputemarmaduke has a reputation beyond reputemarmaduke has a reputation beyond reputemarmaduke has a reputation beyond reputemarmaduke has a reputation beyond repute

I know several people in this thread would like nothing better that to have P11 come cap in hand and beg them for forgiveness for being so foolish as to not follow their advice from the get go, but can we cut the man some slack and let him continue to tell his story without a couple of pages of hectoring between each post?

Yes, the lovely lady has proved that's she's a terrible person, but we all know she wasn't a Machiavellian archvillain from day dot. Even the best of us have our terrible sides, it's just that we can control them well enough, or care about controlling them, to rarely let them surface. Relationships change - it could have been something as simple as her looking at P11 one day and extrapolating where the relationship would be in ten or fifteen years time, and deciding to want no part of that. People do fall out of love at different times.

Yes, P11 is stubborn and wore the same rose coloured glasses we all have at certain points, but I think most of us also know that there are few things as mulish as an elderly English chap. No surprises there either, even without considering how most of us have fallen prey to sunken cost fallacy at one time or another.

Y'all have the rights to your opinions but I want to keep the man posting! These 255 pages are literally the first soap opera that I've ever been invested in. I feel bad for the hard time I gave my poor Nan for her religious viewing of Days of Our Lives.
Old Jan 7th 2020, 4:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by marmaduke
I know several people in this thread would like nothing better that to have P11 come cap in hand and beg them for forgiveness for being so foolish as to not follow their advice from the get go, but can we cut the man some slack and let him continue to tell his story without a couple of pages of hectoring between each post?

Yes, the lovely lady has proved that's she's a terrible person, but we all know she wasn't a Machiavellian archvillain from day dot. Even the best of us have our terrible sides, it's just that we can control them well enough, or care about controlling them, to rarely let them surface. Relationships change - it could have been something as simple as her looking at P11 one day and extrapolating where the relationship would be in ten or fifteen years time, and deciding to want no part of that. People do fall out of love at different times.

Yes, P11 is stubborn and wore the same rose coloured glasses we all have at certain points, but I think most of us also know that there are few things as mulish as an elderly English chap. No surprises there either, even without considering how most of us have fallen prey to sunken cost fallacy at one time or another.

Y'all have the rights to your opinions but I want to keep the man posting! These 255 pages are literally the first soap opera that I've ever been invested in. I feel bad for the hard time I gave my poor Nan for her religious viewing of Days of Our Lives.
Thank you....

Our relationship changed when I believe she acquired a rumoured bf last year. That is my instinct and I wont go into detail. Up until then as I have constantly stated our relationship was perfect and she morphed into something completely different to the lovely lady I met 4 yrs ago. This was not helped by the debts she was harbouring. and her subsequent hormonal problems caused by stress. Affairs happen. It is a shame she couldn't be honest about it then we could go our separate ways. Yes ...I am aware why she couldn't be honest about it. She wanted the money to go to her bf.

Moving on...

.Much has been said about scamming from day one. Haircut 350 peso correct. I found out later it was because he came to the house and said for me it was 350 and for her nothing. She also had hair treatment by him. She dispensed with his services soon after I should only pay about 50.

The house refurb. Yes, I might have thought a bit of skimming might have been going on, but the poster of this comment failed to mention how rigorous she was in demanding receipts from her father. She also sacked one person for wasting paint. That was a relation.

Yes...the college fees was the first scam. I had my proof and dealt with it. Nothing of those proportions happened again until last year.

Waddly. Yes, she moved in rent free etc. But I considered it a bit churlish to make her pay 1k pm on her meager wage. I didn't need the money anyway and also being at work she was out of the house most of the time.

Regards
Old Jan 7th 2020, 4:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
The British Embassy couldn't care less about yours or her private lives, and the BI wouldn't either. And a subpoena for you wouldn't be sent to her. The tirades of abuse and pictures are your own fault, for providing her with the communication channel.
I am a big boy and tirades of abuse and pictures is water off a ducks back to me. It is because of this open channel she is gleefully telling me about her plans on her next move. Important for me to know.

Regards
Old Jan 7th 2020, 5:12 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

I am a big boy and tirades of abuse and pictures is water off a ducks back to me. It is because of this open channel she is gleefully telling me about her plans on her next move. Important for me to know.

Regards
I can see your point, only thing is you can't believe a word she says so there's not really any strategic value in this for you.
Old Jan 7th 2020, 5:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
I can see your point, only thing is you can't believe a word she says so there's not really any strategic value in this for you.
I agree that I cannot believe a word she says, but I have to be prepared for all her threats whether real or false. I believe that she is trying to carry out her threats but I suspect her accusations and charges are falling on stony ground. Of course she wouldn't tell me that.

Regards
Old Jan 7th 2020, 5:24 am
Forum Regular

thaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the update P11. I hope you are going well and your health is improving after the knock.
Old Jan 7th 2020, 5:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by thaiing
Thanks for the update P11. I hope you are going well and your health is improving after the knock.
Thanks for the good wishes.

Yes, my weight loss of 8kg over the past 6 months or so prior to moving here has now been reversed. I have gained a kilo when I weighed myself at MikeK1 house a couple of weeks back. Not a lot, but its a move in the right direction. I feel better being in a different environment surrounded by very good friends. However, I knew it is was not going to be plain sailing when I moved here knowing how vindictive and nasty a scorned Filipina can be. I hope that when she has acquired a job and a new place to live she will move on and let me be in peace.

Regards
Old Jan 7th 2020, 2:14 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you....

Our relationship changed when I believe she acquired a rumoured bf last year. That is my instinct and I wont go into detail. Up until then as I have constantly stated our relationship was perfect and she morphed into something completely different to the lovely lady I met 4 yrs ago. This was not helped by the debts she was harbouring. and her subsequent hormonal problems caused by stress. Affairs happen. It is a shame she couldn't be honest about it then we could go our separate ways. Yes ...I am aware why she couldn't be honest about it. She wanted the money to go to her bf.

Moving on...

.Much has been said about scamming from day one. Haircut 350 peso correct. I found out later it was because he came to the house and said for me it was 350 and for her nothing. She also had hair treatment by him. She dispensed with his services soon after I should only pay about 50.

The house refurb. Yes, I might have thought a bit of skimming might have been going on, but the poster of this comment failed to mention how rigorous she was in demanding receipts from her father. She also sacked one person for wasting paint. That was a relation.

Yes...the college fees was the first scam. I had my proof and dealt with it. Nothing of those proportions happened again until last year.

Waddly. Yes, she moved in rent free etc. But I considered it a bit churlish to make her pay 1k pm on her meager wage. I didn't need the money anyway and also being at work she was out of the house most of the time.

Regards
You still don't get it.....
Old Jan 8th 2020, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

Andrew_AJP is an unknown quantity at this point

What he said
Old Jan 8th 2020, 10:07 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I know several people in this thread would like nothing better that to have P11 come cap in hand and beg them for forgiveness for being so foolish as to not follow their advice from the get go

I don't think anyone wants that, why would we? It's really none of our business and we certainly don't deserve/require anything from him. I think everyone would like him to open his eyes to what she's done to him and how it didn't start a year ago but when he first arrived. I think he would be able to draw the line in the sand once and for all if he read back and didn't rely on his subjective memory.

It's a public forum, he's been sharing his story for nearly 5 years now and people have been responding to him in many different ways in all that time. That's not going to stop and I'm pretty sure P11 is ok with that.
Old Jan 8th 2020, 10:17 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Some of us don't view P11's thread as a soap opera. We see a real person, who primarily through a trusting nature and sometimes through naivety was systematically being taken advantage of, both financially and emotionally. Why on earth would we expect P11 to apologise to us, when he hasn't done anything to us? He was the one wronged, not us.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.