Me and My Family

Old Jan 5th 2020, 5:12 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Bealinehx
How are you going to get PSA to scrutinise her signature?
I thought he meant he was going to do that himself.

I dunno. Disengage seems the best policy at this stage & at previous stages . Engaging is not working out really.

What does the village lawyer bloke think?

Sometimes it really is best to just walk away rather than fight to win something intangible. Who is going to be harmed here. P11 himself if he will not step out of the ring.

Old Jan 5th 2020, 5:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bealinehx
Well that could make for an interesting visit to BI !
How are you going to get PSA to scrutinise her signature?
As previously mentioned, I hope to obtain a copy of her previous marriage certificate so that I can check the signature.

Moving on....

She sent me a picture of two envelopes addressed to BI Manila and British Embassy. Supposedly containing copies of the subpoena . Hadnt heard from her for days but this morning she asked for money to go to see her gyne. About 2k. Because she now refuses to send me receipts of her medical bills ...I said no. I then get a tirade of abuse and the picture. I have ignored it.

Regards

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Jan 5th 2020 at 5:24 am.
Old Jan 5th 2020, 5:21 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Hmm.

You do realise that folks looking and posting to your thread are not so interested in the dire rather grim, apocalypse now, postings but are hoping to see the dawning of a new you and a happy new life somewhere, anywhere. We won't all disappear if you just update with 'life at the beach' . Most all of us would love that.

Old Jan 5th 2020, 5:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Hmm.

You do realise that folks looking and posting to your thread are not so interested in the dire rather grim, apocalypse now, postings but are hoping to see the dawning of a new you and a happy new life somewhere, anywhere. We won't all disappear if you just update with 'life at the beach' . Most all of us would love that.
Me too Bevs.

PS....Happy retirement as head honcho here by the way. And again, many thanks for the help that you have given me in the past

Regards
Old Jan 5th 2020, 5:36 am
Forum Regular

thaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond repute

The only person who stands to lose by staying in contact is you P11. I wish you could see that. Just cease all contact with her and anyone that has contact with her. She is not going to change. And all this, is about trying to extract more money as she has been doing for 5 years. No contact and she will move on to the next victim.
Old Jan 5th 2020, 5:38 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

Living in close to our proximity I often see P11. On numerous occasions I have advised him to reduce drastically his contact with the L/L, communicate only via an attorney, or cut off all contact. More important is for P11 to lodge a complaint with the local police about her bigamy. Unfortunately P11 has done absolutely nothing, and therefore my gut feeling is he storing up a whole new situation of possible trouble. It is evidently clear his L/L is a manipulative liar, but also well versed on turning a hopeless situation to her advantage. P11 beware, this will not turn up clear cut and hassle free.
Old Jan 5th 2020, 5:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by thaiing
The only person who stands to lose by staying in contact is you P11. I wish you could see that. Just cease all contact with her and anyone that has contact with her. She is not going to change. And all this, is about trying to extract more money as she has been doing for 5 years. No contact and she will move on to the next victim.
She can try....but she wont get. Not 5yrs btw...Apart from an isolated episode it is one year.

Regards

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Jan 5th 2020 at 5:41 am.
Old Jan 5th 2020, 6:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mikek1
Living in close to our proximity I often see P11. On numerous occasions I have advised him to reduce drastically his contact with the L/L, communicate only via an attorney, or cut off all contact. More important is for P11 to lodge a complaint with the local police about her bigamy. Unfortunately P11 has done absolutely nothing, and therefore my gut feeling is he storing up a whole new situation of possible trouble. It is evidently clear his L/L is a manipulative liar, but also well versed on turning a hopeless situation to her advantage. P11 beware, this will not turn up clear cut and hassle free.
I have previously explained why I have left communication open which is kept to a minimum and then on a formal basis. It is through this communication that I can see what she is doing. Or threatening to do. Then I can be prepared. As far as reporting the bigamy to the police, I have been advised not to by 2 attorneys. Why? because it will not help. Any procedings will need to go through an attorney which I can ill afford. Also I understand that a complaint has to be made at the police station where the crime was committed.

Finally, I never thought this will turn out hassle free. I know how nasty and vindictive she can be.

Kind regards to you and your lovely wife

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Jan 5th 2020 at 6:38 am.
Old Jan 5th 2020, 8:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
She can try....but she wont get. Not 5yrs btw...Apart from an isolated episode it is one year.

Regards
It started the day you arrived. You are confusing two periods in time: 1) when the sex stopped, and 2) when the scheming started. I hate to be the one to point this out, but the scheming started way before the sex stopped.

Why not leave the country, send her a message from a new number in a new country, saying I've left and won't be returning.... then slip back in without telling her when she has given up hope.

Oh, and any news from the loan shark?
Old Jan 5th 2020, 11:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Thairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond repute

As previously mentioned, I hope to obtain a copy of her previous marriage certificate so that I can check the signature.

Moving on....

She sent me a picture of two envelopes addressed to BI Manila and British Embassy. Supposedly containing copies of the subpoena . Hadnt heard from her for days but this morning she asked for money to go to see her gyne. About 2k. Because she now refuses to send me receipts of her medical bills ...I said no. I then get a tirade of abuse and the picture. I have ignored it.
Regards
Sending you those pictures and the tirade of abuse with an "or else" comes under blackmail. Blackmail is a criminal offence in most countries.

Old Jan 5th 2020, 11:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Millhouse
It started the day you arrived. You are confusing two periods in time: 1) when the sex stopped, and 2) when the scheming started. I hate to be the one to point this out, but the scheming started way before the sex stopped.

Why not leave the country, send her a message from a new number in a new country, saying I've left and won't be returning.... then slip back in without telling her when she has given up hope.

Oh, and any news from the loan shark?
Disagree with you. The real scamming started in December after we got married and her hormonal problems to put it more politely started in January. I have explained the reasons for that.

"Slip back in without telling her".....so how do you know I wont be blacklisted when I arrive?

No further news on the loan shark. The last update remains unchanged in that I have not heard from her but from a good expat friend she is beefing about 3 months unpaid interest.

Regards

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Jan 5th 2020 at 11:44 am.
Old Jan 5th 2020, 11:38 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Disagree with you. The real scamming started in December after we got married and her hormonal problems to put it more politely started in January. I have explained the reasons for that.

"Slip back in without telling her".....so how do you know I wont be blacklisted when I arrive?

Regards
She’s been manipulating and scamming you since the day you first made contact with her over the internet.
Old Jan 5th 2020, 11:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Thairetired2016
Sending you those pictures and the tirade of abuse with an "or else" comes under blackmail. Blackmail is a criminal offence in most countries.
There was no else. However fraud is a criminal offence. Something which she knows I can use against her.

Regards
Old Jan 5th 2020, 12:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
She’s been manipulating and scamming you since the day you first made contact with her over the internet.
Explain to me where you get that from? Yes...she did not tell me about the kids or her previous marriage. That is not scamming nor manipulating.

I also remember members here saying I will be back with her within a few months. I think I will prove otherwise.

Regards
Old Jan 5th 2020, 12:18 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Explain to me where you get that from? Yes...she did not tell me about the kids or her previous marriage. That is not scamming nor manipulating.

I also remember members here saying I will be back with her within a few months. I think I will prove otherwise.

Regards
She went fishing on the internet and reeled you in. That’s what these women do...look for a ‘rich’ (yes you were rich in her eyes) elderly western guy. Did you really think she fell for your looks and personality? Come on...are you really that naive?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.