Me and My Family

Old Dec 8th 2019, 10:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Thairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
By whom exactly?
May be the ladies who were involved in the "shenanigans"?
Old Dec 8th 2019, 10:05 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond repute

By whom exactly?
Some of your new drinking pals?
​​​​​​
Old Dec 8th 2019, 11:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WiredTight
I'm walking down the mall minding my own business...when 2 women (one younger, one older) out of the blue walked up to me and engaged me in a conversation. They asked me what I call the standard questions (how, when, what, where). additionally telling me that I was Handsome, etc....Since I wasn't interested in any Short-term or Long-term new relationships... I politely told them a small lie that I had an appointment with my girl-friend...and she was a very jealous violent person...bye bye.
I was in a bar in Makati with my wife when two girls started chatting with my wife and then me, the standard questions there were How old are you, Where are you from and How tall are you?
Old Dec 8th 2019, 12:06 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
I was in a bar in Makati with my wife when two girls started chatting with my wife and then me, the standard questions there were How old are you, Where are you from and How tall are you?
I can understand the 'where are you from', but the others are a bit out there!

When my husband and I were travelling through Rajasthan, whenever I was sitting on my own Indian women would sit next to me for a chat. Their questions were where was I from, am I married, do I have any children, how many children, and how many boys and girls. They were delightful, every single one of them. My chats with them are one of my fondest memories of that that trip.
Old Dec 8th 2019, 12:07 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm.. Maybe I expressed my self wrongly. What I was trying to say is that the vast majority have given me support and advice which I really do appreciate of course. However I do get the odd snide comment on occasion which is a shame. These in the main are from those who are not regular contributors. Sorry about that...
Thanks for that P11
Old Dec 8th 2019, 10:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

Over friendly filipinos are usually working an angle.
Old Dec 8th 2019, 10:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

To quote Gazza-d
"Over friendly filipinos are usually working an angle."
Totally agree. Isn't this the case in most societies , USA excluded.
Old Dec 9th 2019, 12:59 am
Forum Regular

WiredTight is just really niceWiredTight is just really niceWiredTight is just really niceWiredTight is just really niceWiredTight is just really niceWiredTight is just really niceWiredTight is just really niceWiredTight is just really nice

How: How old are you, or... How much money, How much do you make, etc...although in some parts of asia their is no taboo asking people "how much do you make".
When: When did you get here (how much knowledge do you have about the Philippines), or...When are you leaving.
What: What are you doing, or...what do you want to do.
Where: Where are you from, or... Where are you staying (hotel, etc...).

One of the scams I've heard about... 2 women approach you, one is younger, the other is older (family member), at some point the younger one ends up back at a hotel for some private time, the "family member" calls the police "my underage daughter, niece is being molested", the police kicks down the door... and police say to the effect..."Do you want to go home...or do you want to go to jail (pay a bribe). Weather the person is underage of not... most pay instead of a few nights in jail or worse. 100% not advocating prostitution, or pedo activity. just saying...It is what it is.

Not saying all Philipinos are bad, but in my opinion as a foreigner you have a lot to loose when you are in a notoriously corrupt country.
Old Dec 9th 2019, 3:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

Wired Tight
Not all Filipinos are bad most are good. There are numerous men from the West who arrive in Asia with no or very limited experience in living in a new country. I suggest that most are naive in thinking that Asian women are compliant, what a big mistake. As stated in an earlier post 'There is nothing like an old fool', or, 'Fool and his money are soon parted".
So why be surprised that many fall into the honey trap.
Old Dec 9th 2019, 4:20 am
Forum Regular

WiredTight is just really niceWiredTight is just really niceWiredTight is just really niceWiredTight is just really niceWiredTight is just really niceWiredTight is just really niceWiredTight is just really niceWiredTight is just really nice

Bealinehx,

I certainly agree with that statement. The RP no worse or no better that most other countries. And just to make sure the women on this forum don't feel left out... quite a few example of women ending up being taken advantaged through out the world also. Broken hearts and broken bank accounts do not discriminate based on gender.
Old Dec 9th 2019, 10:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Thairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WiredTight
Bealinehx,

I certainly agree with that statement. The RP no worse or no better that most other countries. And just to make sure the women on this forum don't feel left out... quite a few example of women ending up being taken advantaged through out the world also. Broken hearts and broken bank accounts do not discriminate based on gender.
Women seem to fall for internet scams. Some part with big money.
Read about at least 3 in our local paper when in Europe last summer.
Old Dec 13th 2019, 2:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Why is it not possible to return to Blighty ? Is he what our American cousins call "a fugitive from justice" ?
Old Dec 13th 2019, 2:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

RedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond repute

I think he's been quite clear that he doesn't believe he can live as well on his fixed income in the UK. Plus he likes the climate. Nothing irregular there.
Old Dec 13th 2019, 11:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RedApe
I think he's been quite clear that he doesn't believe he can live as well on his fixed income in the UK. Plus he likes the climate. Nothing irregular there.
Correct. Thankyou...All been explained before.

Regards
Old Dec 22nd 2019, 11:07 am
Concierge

Just wanted to wish you merry Christmas P11, and a safe, happy and healthy 2020

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.