Me and My Family

Old Dec 7th 2019, 7:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Red_Wine_Fairy
You put your narrative out there P11, not me and not your friends. Quoting you personally, once again.. ''the only picture I can imagine she has seen on fb is during one evening of shenanigans, there were a few pic taken of a few of us .One specifically of me and a waitress and her daughter.'' IF you are serious about keeping it as amicable as possible, unfriend her or adjust your settings so she doesn't see this stuff for your own privacy. Least said soonest mended, and all that.

My point was that you'll have precious little of those costs ever saved up if you don't stop and take stock, and perhaps a reality check. Perhaps now you feel safe and settled with your adoptive family, but there may yet be a price to pay for that. Because to a waitress and her daughter, and their social circle, whatever you have left (which in your eyes may be a pittance) is to them a fortune, and we all know that a middle-aged lovely lady will forgive your aging body for the security of a fortune.
Re the pics.... Where in my narrative did I state that I posted them? I did not. Also I ensure that in public my behaviour does not give rise to suspicions.

Agree about the atm mentality.....some thing I am aware of obviously..

Regards

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Dec 7th 2019 at 7:35 am.
Old Dec 7th 2019, 7:11 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Re the pics.... Where in my narrative did I state that I posted them? I did not. Also I ensure that in public my behaviour does not give rise to suspicions.

Regards
Again... 'The only photo she could have seen on FB'. Who posted it if it wasn't you? How would she have been able to find the photo? Why would she have any access to your page or the pages of new friends etc? Unless you still have her friends and family as FB friends in which that not smart. Also I don't know what you mean by shenanigans. I know what the word means to me, maybe we have a different definition. In your situation I wouldn't be posting anything unless it's to UK family only.
Old Dec 7th 2019, 10:46 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
In your situation I wouldn't be posting anything unless it's to UK family only.
+1. I'd have removed her from my Facebook friends, as well as any of her family/friends. And if anybody else tagged me in a photo I'd remove that tag quicker than Usain Bolt.
Old Dec 7th 2019, 10:49 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Yup. I agree. The only communication I would have with her is in writing. I would not let her be able to pry into my life either on social media or through spies/friends. I would also move well away, so non of these ‘friends’ can feed her info.
Old Dec 7th 2019, 12:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

This saga is now approaching ridiculous. Nothing bloggers advice P11 Will be taken in true context. Why waste your time ?
Old Dec 7th 2019, 12:31 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikek1
This saga is now approaching ridiculous. Nothing bloggers advice P11 Will be taken in true context. Why waste your time ?
This story is getting curiouser and curiouser by the minute.
Old Dec 7th 2019, 1:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes , but P11 is still fighting his corner. There is no fool like an old fool. What is he hidiing from by going back to he UK ? Shi—te pension , debts, or other problems ?
Why should P 11 Go through all this non sensical stress when he could just leave the Philippines. P11 states that it is the nice sea walks, etc........he must be delusional.
Old Dec 7th 2019, 1:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Yes , but P11 is still fighting his corner. There is no fool like an old fool. What is he hidiing from by going back to he UK ? Shi—te pension , debts, or other problems ?
Why should P 11 Go through all this non sensical stress when he could just leave the Philippines. P11 states that it is the nice sea walks, etc........he must be delusional.
As a retiree the Philippines has a lot of positives, as well as a few negatives. I have only been here full time for just over 10 years ( part time for over 20 years ) and yes have thought of decamping to another country a couple of times. With what many on here ( some of whom seem to know what they are talking about ) and his lawyer has said looks like there is no problem for him staying here. Why return to the UK where ciggs are Ph840 a pkt and beer Ph350 a pint. My investments are doing very well, but not that well. Hopefully P11 will know the local traps/pit falls to look out for in the future and avoid them if he stays
Old Dec 7th 2019, 2:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Is this whole thread a convoluted work of fiction ?
Old Dec 7th 2019, 2:22 pm
In the pink

Mallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scot47
Is this whole thread a convoluted work of fiction ?
P11 is a drama Queen. He cannot let go of the attention.
Old Dec 7th 2019, 2:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Again... 'The only photo she could have seen on FB'. Who posted it if it wasn't you? How would she have been able to find the photo? Why would she have any access to your page or the pages of new friends etc? Unless you still have her friends and family as FB friends in which that not smart. Also I don't know what you mean by shenanigans. I know what the word means to me, maybe we have a different definition. In your situation I wouldn't be posting anything unless it's to UK family only.
You make good points but I see it slightly different. Yes...I could have removed her from fb but what would that create? Suspicion? I want this ending to be open and frank. I have nothing to hide and quite happy to see what I want them to see.

Now, regarding the pictures. It was a video of me at a resto bar sitting with various people and they were enjoying a karaoke. No problem with that. However she took it as such which is her problem not mine. The video was on a fb page which allowed everyone to see. What she has done is check all the acknowledgements on any post I make and investigate them to look for any contact with me. From that she construes stories which includes adultery and the like.

All of my friends on fb have "friends only" Except one where the video was found. She will be advised to change her settings accordingly. But I reiterate, nothing I post on social media reflects on what his happening here. That is posted privately and of course here.

Moving on...

The locals I am mixing with here are kind and generous. They know my story. The Vice Mayor made an appearance at my local resto bar tonight (my attorney) and asked how it was going. That was kind of him. I enjoyed my time at my previous place but here the locals are so much better. I was advised to settle where there was an abundance of foreigners....But no. The locals here are so much more honest and friendly.

My thanks go to Stokevvn for his last post and of course to Rete for her continued support

Regards

Old Dec 7th 2019, 2:46 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

You have met him, befriended him and by his own admission, you and your wife have been very kind to him. In other words you know him better than we do. Your words echo what most have been thinking throughout this thread.
Old Dec 7th 2019, 3:02 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11

The locals I am mixing with here are kind and generous. They know my story. The Vice Mayor made an appearance at my local resto bar tonight (my attorney) and asked how it was going. That was kind of him. I enjoyed my time at my previous place but here the locals are so much better. I was advised to settle where there was an abundance of foreigners....But no. The locals here are so much more honest and friendly.
Sorry, but when you make statements like this you can't blame people if they pull you up on them. How on earth would you know if the locals are honest? They may well be, but how would you know that? You've given me (and some others) quite a hard time when we've expressed our opinion on things you've written about (I exclude the posts that are very rude to you). Yet time and time again the things we've warned you about, the things that you've told us we're wrong about, have come about. At times you've been quite insulting and patronising to people who could see so clearly that you were being played.

That's fine, it's all water under the bridge now. But why on earth you'd now trust your own judgement about people you've only known for a short time is beyond me. Until this mess is well and truly behind you, don't trust anybody that you don't know very well, only those who've proven their friendship to you over years, not a few weeks. You might have lived in the Philippines for four years, but you're still a stranger in a strange land and whether you like hearing it or not, you're not a good judge of character.
Old Dec 7th 2019, 3:05 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mallory

P11 is a drama Queen. He cannot let go of the attention.
Well, if that is so, he is only one of many. I remember Little Toe, Princess whatever, etc. Talk about drama queens. They were notorious.
Old Dec 7th 2019, 4:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Why should P 11 Go through all this non sensical stress when he could just leave the Philippines. P11 states that it is the nice sea walks, etc........he must be delusiona
I have already explained to you and others here why I do not wish to go back to the UK. You allude to other problems? Explain to me what you think they may be to back up that statement?

The stress you allude to is being helped by the good support and kindness I have received here which has been derided by some commentators here. That is a shame... And so is the fact that I have some what offended your ego in some way

Regards

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.