Me and My Family

Old Nov 22nd 2019, 2:30 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Greetings...

Quick update.

Still in temp accommodation with a local family who are relatives of a very good ex pat friend here. Not the best accommodation but the friendliness of the family more than makes up for it. But that is in the Filipino culture. Looking for something permanent so I can put some fresh roots down. I have now established a good group of friends and I am happy to remain here.

Rumours abound at the moment...

The latest and perhaps more laughable is that my wife has converted to the Muslim faith. No idea where that stems from, but if its true, I would summize that her bf is Muslim.
How lucky you are to have such a good friend and that his family have taken you in with such friendliness. A place of refuge in difficult times is priceless.

Have to laugh at the Muslim conversion rumour. If it's true she's left herself open to one hundred lashes for committing adultery!

Stay well.
Old Nov 22nd 2019, 5:16 pm
Forum Regular

bestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nice

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Have to laugh at the Muslim conversion rumour. If it's true she's left herself open to one hundred lashes for committing adultery!
Stay well.
Of course if she plans to work in the middle East again !!!!
becoming Muslim will open many doors
Old Nov 23rd 2019, 5:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Thairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bestvue
Of course if she plans to work in the middle East again !!!!
becoming Muslim will open many doors
I don't see that Muslim maids are treated better by their employers than non Muslim ones. It is just my observation of Arab families who travel with their maids to Thailand.
Old Nov 23rd 2019, 7:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings...

She has produced a doctors prescription ...whom I trust that she has high blood pressure . Medication costing 4k this month. BP is stated as 180/100. Slightly different on the other arm as 160/ 80.
Allthough that's not call the ambulance to the surgery high and not to be taken lightly 4000p seems a tad high. The MIL who's BP was nearer 200 only spends about 1200p per month on blood pressure medications. BP tablet usually run between 20-40 pesos each.
Old Nov 23rd 2019, 1:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

She has produced a doctors prescription ...whom I trust that she has high blood pressure . Medication costing 4k this month. BP is stated as 180/100. Slightly different on the other arm as 160/ 80.
I had high blood pressure ( 160/100 ) after a life time of bad health/life choices but now I control it with 80mg of aspirin once a day, monthly cost Ph120 and a Malunggay leaf, which I pick in the garden for free, coffee each morning. Local hospital doctor was so proud that the 6 different types of medication he had prescribed had worked as my BP was down to just above normal ( 130/90 ), it was then that I told him it was just aspirin and Malunggay and not his medication that had done it.
Old Nov 23rd 2019, 3:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Photo evidence that P11 is alive, well and being looked after.
Old Nov 23rd 2019, 5:06 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse

He made it to Thailand after all then!
Old Nov 23rd 2019, 5:10 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse

He needs to watch out for the hangers on though .

Old Nov 24th 2019, 5:44 am
On a grand tour

tooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
I had high blood pressure ( 160/100 ) after a life time of bad health/life choices but now I control it with 80mg of aspirin once a day, monthly cost Ph120 and a Malunggay leaf, which I pick in the garden for free, coffee each morning. Local hospital doctor was so proud that the 6 different types of medication he had prescribed had worked as my BP was down to just above normal ( 130/90 ), it was then that I told him it was just aspirin and Malunggay and not his medication that had done it.
Stokke, very interesting... How do you use/consume the leaf?
Old Nov 24th 2019, 7:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tooboocoo
Stokke, very interesting... How do you use/consume the leaf?
I get about half a coffee cup of just leaves and use a hand held blender then put them in a coffee press and then just treat it like coffee, once or twice a day, when I remember. My wife adds them to stews and soups. Mulanggay is recognised as one of the top 5 super foods. Lagundi leaves from the female plant ( 5 leaves ) can be used in the same way for asthma.
Old Nov 24th 2019, 7:17 am
On a grand tour

tooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent, thanks for that, must try it. It's the horseradish plant, is that correct?
Old Nov 24th 2019, 7:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Thairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
Can you post a link to a picture pls? I used google but I got 2 different looking plants under Mulanggay. Latin name moringa olifeira?

Old Nov 24th 2019, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Thairetired2016
Can you post a link to a picture pls? I used google but I got 2 different looking plants under Mulanggay. Latin name moringa olifeira?
For Malunggay ( Moringa Olifeira ) try this one https://www.google.com/search?q=malu...w=1150&bih=635
or
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moringa_oleifera

For Lagundi try this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitex_negundo or https://www.google.com/search?q=lagu...w=1150&bih=635

Old Nov 24th 2019, 10:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Many thanks. I think I can find the plant at the local fresh market. My blood pressure could do with improvement. I hate taking pills
Old Nov 24th 2019, 11:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Thairetired2016
Many thanks. I think I can find the plant at the local fresh market. My blood pressure could do with improvement. I hate taking pills
They sell it in our market, but if you look around there are trees of it nearly everywhere, they are easy to grow, a couple of plants in large flower pots should be enough to keep you going.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.