Me and My Family

Old Nov 5th 2019, 1:05 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Millhouse
why?
1. Proof that she was working;
2. Show what money she has earned to pay off her debt;
3. Use as a guide to limit amount of "support" he needs to send her; and
4. Get the name of her employer.
Old Nov 5th 2019, 1:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
Ok. So basically you ask so you can reduce your own liability. You think she doesn’t know this and will just send it over?

You would only need this information if you intend to stay. It’s so much better to just leave, the Philippines is hardly utopia and most of Asia is copy-paste: Pretty much only the label on the beer changes.
Old Nov 5th 2019, 5:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
As far as supporting her concerns, first it must be by mutual consent on the allowance. If that cannot be agreed then it goes to the equivalent of a court order. Her health care bills most certainly. I have already told her that her vitamin pills ...skin whitening creams etc will not be paid for by me. Prescriptive meds only. Thanks for your kind words...

Moving on...

Still nothing from the creditor nor from my wife about the debt. Sounds like a set-up. Monday is when she gets paid and I shall be interested in her payslip and contract of employment if she has no funds to declare.

Thanks all for your support...

Regards
Maybe this has been discussed, but why on earth do you stay in that country putting yourself through all this ?
Old Nov 5th 2019, 6:38 pm
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by morpeth
Maybe this has been discussed, but why on earth do you stay in that country putting yourself through all this ?
P11 comes across as the loveliest guy, but - and I'm sure he won't disagree with me here - not the quickest to make decisions. It's taken him nearly 4 years to wake up to the fact that his LL is a schemer. So, while I and the rest of the followers on this thread rejoice that he has finally seen the light, probably none of us will be surprised if he suddenly announces that, after this shock departure, LL miraculously finds a piece of "evidence" that explains this whole thing has just been a little misunderstanding.

That's what he's waiting for. It's the only possible explanation as to why he is still even in the Philippines, never mind still actually in contact with her (and her creditors).

I wish him nothing but the very best, but as my old granny used to say, "The Lord helps those who help themselves..."
Old Nov 5th 2019, 11:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jingsamichty
P11 comes across as the loveliest guy, but - and I'm sure he won't disagree with me here - not the quickest to make decisions. It's taken him nearly 4 years to wake up to the fact that his LL is a schemer. So, while I and the rest of the followers on this thread rejoice that he has finally seen the light, probably none of us will be surprised if he suddenly announces that, after this shock departure, LL miraculously finds a piece of "evidence" that explains this whole thing has just been a little misunderstanding.

That's what he's waiting for. It's the only possible explanation as to why he is still even in the Philippines, never mind still actually in contact with her (and her creditors).

I wish him nothing but the very best, but as my old granny used to say, "The Lord helps those who help themselves..."
Very accurate, true, and sraight forward post.
Old Nov 5th 2019, 11:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
Correct and to the point... Thanks.

Moving on....

I have yet to see her payslip but from memory her supposed Salary was for 21 or 23 Days with 8 hrs overtime. Do not assume the start date for salary purposes begins at the start of the month.

Why am I still in the Philippines is asked for the umpteenth time. Obviously those who asked have not read my previous reasons. Due to poor internet connections here I am not going to repeat myself.

Regards
Old Nov 6th 2019, 4:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings..

The pay she received is for 15 days training and 8 days work plus overtime. This covers the whole time she was there. So not one month salary. This sounds about right. She cannot provide a contract of employment because she states she quit the job before it was written up. I have seen Paperwork for her pay and working hours but they do not show a company heading. I therefore have doubts about the authenticity of what I have seen.

The guy who is owed 30k has been onto me thinking I have some money for him given to me from her. She states that she will pay him later. From her salary... No. Of the 18 650 she received... Not 23k I think I mentioned before, she only has 650 left after paying rent plus 12k for her mobile phone which cost 7.5k not that long ago.

But I think she is paying him something which gives some credit ability that she had a job... But lying about her deductions

Who knows... Who cares?

Regards
​​
Old Nov 6th 2019, 4:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Correct and to the point... Thanks.

Moving on....

I have yet to see her payslip but from memory her supposed Salary was for 21 or 23 Days with 8 hrs overtime. Do not assume the start date for salary purposes begins at the start of the month.

Why am I still in the Philippines is asked for the umpteenth time. Obviously those who asked have not read my previous reasons. Due to poor internet connections here I am not going to repeat myself.

Regards
because of fear of abandonment?

who cares, I doubt Interpol are going to come after you for this lol
Old Nov 6th 2019, 6:32 am
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

"Abandonment" suggests a dereliction of familial responsibility, or of some callous neglect. You have done nothing of the sort, you have escaped an abusive sham marriage.

Just leave, and throw away your sim card. Enjoy the rest of your days and put this nightmare behind you.
Old Nov 6th 2019, 10:28 am
On a grand tour

tooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely right, Mr Jings.
Old Nov 6th 2019, 11:20 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings..

Who knows... Who cares?

Regards
​​
I don't know but I care only in regards to your well being.
Old Nov 6th 2019, 12:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jingsamichty

This comes through in all his posts. P11 still has hope.

Old Nov 6th 2019, 12:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
If thats what Call Cntre's are paying these days I'm changing my job quick
She may not work in a call centre you think of worth changing to.
Old Nov 6th 2019, 12:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Thairetired2016
She may not work in a call centre you think of worth changing to.
She goes to the incall center. Not in call center.
Old Nov 6th 2019, 1:18 pm
In the pink

Mallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, P11 is 71, and wife is approximately 37/38 and working. Why is P11 supposed to keep her up? He is retired. She is of working age. It is not like she is in a wheelchair and cannot help herself. What if it was the other way round, and she was 71 and he was 37/38, would she be expected to keep up a young man just because she was married to him? This does not make sense. She is a 30 something year old woman with four children - why should he support her? Adding to that - he was not even told about the children when he first met her. Fraud, deceit, lies, con artist. Wow, as said above cut her loose. Disappear.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.