Me and My Family

Old Oct 24th 2019, 7:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweedpipe In goal, in the kitchen, or elswhere.......?

I showed my wife his post, best Tweedpipe stays well away from Capiz
Some say a keeper, and who am I to argue. Reading between your lines she sounds like a pearl, and treasures are forever.
Had to Google Capiz. No plans to go anywhere close. Pity, some of those Capiz shell table lamps look really cool.
Old Oct 25th 2019, 11:26 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
I believed it and still do to a certain extent. P11's reported it as 'alive and well', but that doesn't mean that the throttling and shaking he saw in the video didn't hurt it at the time. People like her should NEVER be allowed to be responsible for an animal.
Absolutely. He's also not actually been close to the dog to be able to see for himself. Going by a video and what a psychopath tells him means diddly squat.
Old Oct 25th 2019, 11:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tweedpipe
Some say a keeper, and who am I to argue. Reading between your lines she sounds like a pearl, and treasures are forever.
Had to Google Capiz. No plans to go anywhere close. Pity, some of those Capiz shell table lamps look really cool.
Smooth talker - that might just get you back in her good books
Old Oct 27th 2019, 7:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings...

Just a quick update. Finally got to where I want to be and I am being very well looked after by a wonderful couple.

Now, its a question of looking for a rental property and a visit to an attorney to discuss things such as Abandonment and how to protect myself against scurrilous charges by her. Also the legality of this 191k debt.

Wife is blowing hot and cold at the moment but nothing serious. Par for the course. She is talking about going back overseas to pay off this debt presumably......but as most things .....taken with a pinch of salt.

Anyway.....I will only update if something untoward happens. Or something worth posting here.

Regards
Old Oct 27th 2019, 8:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

P11,
Well done and more importantly that you are safe and well (sort of)
Old Oct 27th 2019, 8:08 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Greetings...

Just a quick update. Finally got to where I want to be and I am being very well looked after by a wonderful couple.

Now, its a question of looking for a rental property and a visit to an attorney to discuss things such as Abandonment and how to protect myself against scurrilous charges by her. Also the legality of this 191k debt.

Wife is blowing hot and cold at the moment but nothing serious. Par for the course. She is talking about going back overseas to pay off this debt presumably......but as most things .....taken with a pinch of salt.

Anyway.....I will only update if something untoward happens. Or something worth posting here.

Regards
Excellent! I am pleased to read you are in a safe place and are taking steps to protect yourself. Take care.
Old Oct 27th 2019, 8:14 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by UKCityGent
Well i guess maybe the next video of LL will be having a BBQ and seeing a paw or 2 on the grill

I wonder if you would have to use a meat thermometer to measure the 165 deg for medium ?
I want mine sous vide.

Greetings...

Regards
Great to hear you've gone.....does she know you're never going back though? Have you explained that to her?
Old Oct 27th 2019, 10:05 am
BE Forum Addict

UKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond repute

... She is talking about going back overseas to pay off this debt presumably...
I feel like living dangerously ... tell her to pm me as I am in Kuwait
Old Oct 27th 2019, 11:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UKCityGent
I feel like living dangerously ... tell her to pm me as I am in Kuwait
Interestly she said "overseas".... Always before it was Kuwait.

Regards
Old Oct 27th 2019, 11:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Scamp
I want mine sous vide.

Great to hear you've gone.....does she know you're never going back though? Have you explained that to her?
Yes. Strangely she does not seem bothered... Interesting.

Regards
Old Oct 27th 2019, 11:49 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Happy to read your news. Your safety and happiness was the main concern and it is wonderful knowing the first part has been taken care of.

A twist to the game, I see. Since hysterics and drama didn't bring you back, feigning disinterest might do the trick. At least that is the way she is playing it today.

Think of you daily and asking the heavens to keep you safe and offer you peace.
Old Oct 27th 2019, 1:17 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Yes. Strangely she does not seem bothered... Interesting.

Regards
Don't beat yourself up or worry about that, it's not a nice feeling. You should, however, be pleased you've done the right thing and have moved away.

Old Oct 27th 2019, 6:02 pm
Forum Regular

Andrew_AJP is an unknown quantity at this point

Greetings...

Regards
Good Luck hope it all works out for you,
Good news about the dog, and hope the lawyer gets you off the hook with the minimum of fuss and expense
Old Oct 29th 2019, 8:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

How’s it going?
Old Oct 29th 2019, 11:32 am
BE Enthusiast

RedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond repute

Interestly she said "overseas".... Always before it was Kuwait.

Regards
Can't be abandonment if she moves abroad...maybe she isn't even considering that first option because she knows there is no legal recourse for it. I'm sure she's looked into it before with father #1 or Father #2...I still think you may need to check into the history of her marriages. And hope that there is no little muffin on the horizon. Did you get the name of that OB/GYN -nyou might want to ask if she was preggers on the last visit.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.